If the Enquirer story proves to be false will you feel stupid having used it as a weapon?

People seem too eager to believe unsubstantiated accusations. Some of you have started multiple threads on the subject, all without any proof. In fact so far, 2 of the women in question have denied the stories yet the threads continue.

We claim we want more out of our politicians but it seems to me they are just a reflection of us. Lowbrow & cut throat, willing to lie to serve a purpose.

My opinion:

I do not think it matter if the story is true or not, but that some just want to believe the pompous ass ( Cruz ) is the typical lying hypocrite, and hope the stories have merit but if not the mud has been slung and dirtied him a little...

For me I believe Ted Cruz has to pay to get laid because I can not see any woman with a IQ higher than her shoe size would sleep with him...

Now I know you or someone will point out he is married, and with that all I can write is some women just have no taste...

no. you're a trumpster so you don't care what your guy does or says.

Why wouldn't anyone believe what is printed in the National Enquirer?

What next? Breitbart?
The national Enquirer .
The magazine that brought you classic stories like " boy in refrigerator eats own foot" and "my vampire baby".
And the John Edwards affair story that single-handedly destroyed Edward's political career....
For every ONE that's true there are THOUSANDS that are completely fabricated.
I'm sure Charles Manson told the truth every now and then. Does that make him a person of honesty?
The Enquirer has a lot more true stories than you want to admit
...and the Edwards story was a bigger story than even many of the mainstream newspapers often produce.

That Edwards' story is the reason why many people think this might be at least somewhat true.

What next? Breitbart?
The national Enquirer .
The magazine that brought you classic stories like " boy in refrigerator eats own foot" and "my vampire baby".
And the John Edwards affair story that single-handedly destroyed Edward's political career....

yes, you should get your news from the national enquirer.

poor little trumpeter troll
I am guessing you still think Edwards is and was innocent of committing adultery on his dying, now dead wife, right?

"If the Enquirer story proves to be false will you feel stupid having used it as a weapon?"

Of course it’s false, but that has nothing to do with the truth.

Indeed, it illustrates how willing conservatives are to attack their own with lies and personal attacks as they are democrats.

At least conservatives are consistent in using lies and personal attacks as political weapons.

What next? Breitbart?
The national Enquirer .

I am guessing you still think Edwards is and was innocent of committing adultery on his dying, now dead wife, right?
We’re guessing you don’t know what a red herring fallacy is – your post is an example of one, and it fails as a consequence.

"If the Enquirer story proves to be false will you feel stupid having used it as a weapon?"

Indeed, it illustrates how willing conservatives are to attack their own with lies and personal attacks as they are democrats.

At least conservatives are consistent in using lies and personal attacks as political weapons.
How do you know it is false?

When have Democrats not used lies and personal attacks as political weapons?

What next? Breitbart?
The national Enquirer .

We’re guessing you don’t know what a red herring fallacy is – your post is an example of one, and it fails as a consequence.

nothing the little troll says is of consequence.

and someone should tell the little ijit that john edwards was caught going into the woman's hotel room at 2:30 in the morning. the ted cruz thing is pure "let's help the donald screw with the canadian" chicanery.

Last edited:
People seem too eager to believe unsubstantiated accusations. Some of you have started multiple threads on the subject, all without any proof. In fact so far, 2 of the women in question have denied the stories yet the threads continue.

We claim we want more out of our politicians but it seems to me they are just a reflection of us. Lowbrow & cut throat, willing to lie to serve a purpose.

My opinion:

I do not think it matter if the story is true or not, but that some just want to believe the pompous ass ( Cruz ) is the typical lying hypocrite, and hope the stories have merit but if not the mud has been slung and dirtied him a little...

For me I believe Ted Cruz has to pay to get laid because I can not see any woman with a IQ higher than her shoe size would sleep with him...

Now I know you or someone will point out he is married, and with that all I can write is some women just have no taste...

Are you claiming I support Trump and if so then what evidence do you have to support that ridiculous statement because every Trump supporter on this site will tell you that I hate Trump, but please feel free to prove your comment to be true!

lying rightwingnut loser trolls are funny

My opinion:

Are you claiming I support Trump and if so then what evidence do you have to support that ridiculous statement because every Trump supporter on this site will tell you that I hate Trump, but please feel free to prove your comment to be true!

then perhaps you shouldn't have spent the entire post criticizing cruz and defending the national enquirer (published by the donald's buddy) publishing this stuff.

What next? Breitbart?
The national Enquirer .

Tabloids usually never report anything substantial.

The fact that the Enquirer destroyed a very influential US Senator by reporting nothing but the truth proves the Enquirer is more than a tabloid and should be taken seriously when it comes to these types of stories.

My opinion:

then perhaps you shouldn't have spent the entire post criticizing cruz and defending the national enquirer (published by the donald's buddy) publishing this stuff.

Who the hell are you to tell me what to write?

I can bash Trump, Cruz or any other candidate I want!

In another thread I wrote Trump has a small penis, so what does that tell you?

How stupid can you be?

So because I wrote something bashing Cruz mean I am a Trump supporter according to you, or maybe I am a Kasich or Gary Johnson supporter that hate both Cruz and Trump, or maybe you like to tell everyone what they should be because you're a pathetic worthless troll yourself?

And here we see the difference between conservatives and liberals.

Liberals correctly presume innocence, assume allegations are false and without merit until such time as proven to be true based on facts and objective, documented evidence.

Conservatives, on the other hand and for the most part, presume guilt, assume allegations are true, placing the burden of proof on those accused – hence the reprehensible right.

We seem to forget who fired the first shot.

It was Cruz.

Through his Super-PAC.

Ye reap what ye sow.

Actually no, Trump fired many shots way before, and now Cruz and his supporters are firing back...

Both sides are pathetic and worthless...

My opinion:

Who the hell are you to tell me what to write?

I can bash Trump, Cruz or any other candidate I want!

In another thread I wrote Trump has a small penis, so what does that tell you?

How stupid can you be?

So because I wrote something bashing Cruz mean I am a Trump supporter according to you, and maybe I am a Kasich or Gary Johnson supporter that hate both Cruz and Trump, or maybe you like to tell everyone what they should be because you're a pathetic worthless troll yourself?
Jillian's(real)name is right next to the word "stupid" in just about every dictionary.

And here we see the difference between conservatives and liberals.

Liberals correctly presume innocence, assume allegations are false and without merit until such time as proven to be true based on facts and objective, documented evidence.

Conservatives, on the other hand and for the most part, presume guilt, assume allegations are true, placing the burden of proof on those accused – hence the reprehensible right.
More lies....

I was willing to give "Lyin Ted" the benefit of the doubt at first. But he started the whole shebang when he (via a Super PAC) went after Melania for being a stunningly beautiful woman. And please spare me the bullshit about Super PACs not coordinating with candidates - It takes a special kind of stupid to buy that line of shit.

Not surprisingly, after the "hookers and mistresses story"story went viral "Lyin Ted" blamed Trump. Even though everyone knows it came from Rubio.

So, at this point, he's lost all benefit with me. He's an unctuous, sanctimonious, self righteous ass.

You know, you used to care about facts until you started drinking the kool aid. You don't want to hear the truth? Boo fricking hoo.

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe the its Rubios fault argument. Especially when you guys don't even believe it. You want to know why?

RUBIO ISNT IN THE RACE ANYMORE. He has absolutely no reason to run it it. See, he isn't concerned with retaliation like the billionaire tyrant is. And he wouldn't need to retaliate against Cruz anyway.

Moreover you guys keep claiming this is in retaliation for melania pics. Did you ever stop to consider this question?

WHY WOULD RUBIO RETALIATE AGAINST CRUZ FOR MELANIA PICS????

Seriously its either rubios fault or this is retaliation for melania. You can't consistently argue both. So subconsciously you know somewhere that what your arguing is pure nonsense.

And lets not forget that the nation enquirer is endorsing trump and is run by his friend Mr pecker. You want us to believe that Cruz is responsibly for an ad from a non affiliated anti trump Pac, and yet Rubio is responsible for a hit piece in the trump friendly enquirer. That comes out right when Donald is losing in polls in Wisconsin and his fraud case is making news.

We are supposed to believe that bull?

Stop drinking the kool aid and come to yourself. You are better than this.

It was Cruz.

Through his Super-PAC.

Ye reap what ye sow.

Actually no, Trump fired many shots way before, and now Cruz and his supporters are firing back...
Against Heidi Cruz?

Trump fired the first shot?

Didn't trump go after Cruz' wife, only after a Super-Pac, backing Cruz, did a slam-dunk on Trump's wife?

Doesn't that slam-dunk constitute 'firing the first shot' - in the context of wife-bashing?

Did Trump harangue Heidi Cruz for the first time before or after that Super Pac ad surfaced?

Last edited:

It was Cruz.

Through his Super-PAC.

Ye reap what ye sow.

Against Heidi Cruz?

Trump fired the first shot?

Didn't trump go after Cruz' wife, only after a Super-Pac, backing Cruz, did a slam-dunk on Trump's wife.

Doesn't that slam-dunk constitute 'firing the first shot' - in the context of wife-bashing?

Trump went after Cruz mother when Trump called Cruz a Canadian Anchor baby...

From there it has gotten more retarded and it need to stop!

Trump calls cruz a canadian anchor baby - Bing

I believe insulting someone mother is far worst than insulting someone wife...

Forum List

Back