If the economy doesn't crash I predict a Trump win

Easy prediction. I predict your next bottle will be this instead of a baby bottle of milk. Whiney Piss Ant that you are.

But the whining loser racists have been running around claiming it's the Obama Economy, so it could go either way in a crash.

But the whining loser racists have been running around claiming it's the Obama Economy, so it could go either way in a crash.
Jebuz Baby Kryst. Nothing of merit will be posted her. Just look at my shit, gramps.

Bookmark it lefties.

I predict if Trump does not go full mental and think the debates are a wrestling smackdown then he will win...

I just see Trump hitting Bernie with a chair and screaming " It's on biotch "...
If this is the FZ, that would be funny.

Not so.

Actually, seeing I was not personally insulting anyone in this thread mean no rule was broken.

Please understand that I was responding to the poster and unlike you I did not make a personal attack.

Bookmark it lefties.

I predict if Trump does not go full mental and think the debates are a wrestling smackdown then he will win...

I just see Trump hitting Bernie with a chair and screaming " It's on biotch "...
If this is the FZ, that would be funny.

Not so.

Actually, seeing I was not personally insulting anyone in this thread mean no rule was broken.

Please understand that I was responding to the poster and unlike you I did not make a personal attack.
Interesting. Bruce, this is an open forum.

Forum List

Back