The Left Hate Trump So Much

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
that they would rather have Biden lose to Nikki Haley rather than take a chance with a Biden/Trump choice in 2024, even as they simultaneously claim that Trump can't possibly win. After all, he has all of those indictments and all and could possibly be in jail. I see many lefties on here constantly doing their best to take Trump out of the picture so that Nikki Haley would wind up being the nominee. Haley is currently 10 points ahead of Biden in the polling while Trump is only 6 points ahead. So, instead of taking a chance with Trump, who they believe can't possibly win, they would rather have Nikki Haley as the nominee, which pretty much guarantees Democrats lose. They would rather have Biden lose than take a chance with a so called unelectable Trump. Is this the definition of TDS?

that they would rather have Biden lose to Nikki Haley rather than take a chance with a Biden/Trump choice in 2024, even as they simultaneously claim that Trump can't possibly win. After all, he has all of those indictments and all and could possibly be in jail. I see many lefties on here constantly doing their best to take Trump out of the picture so that Nikki Haley would wind up being the nominee. Haley is currently 10 points ahead of Biden in the polling while Trump is only 6 points ahead. So, instead of taking a chance with Trump, who they believe can't possibly win, they would rather have Nikki Haley as the nominee, which pretty much guarantees Democrats lose. They would rather have Biden lose than take a chance with a so called unelectable Trump. Is this the definition of TDS?

It's not just Trump.....If he went away today, they'd turn their white hot hatred against whomsoever the (R)s had out front.

Haters gonna hate.

It's not just Trump.....If he went away today, they'd turn their white hot heat against whomsoever the (R)s had out front.

Haters gonna hate.

Yep.

They were already starting to engage "Operation Fill In The Blank Derangement Syndrome" when it appeared DeSantis may have been on the ascent.

Obviously that ceased to be once it was clear Trump would most likely be the nominee.

Yep.

They were already starting to engage "Operation Fill In The Blank Derangement Syndrome" when it appeared DeSantis may have been on the ascent.

Obviously that ceased to be once it was clear Trump would most likely be the nominee.
That DeSantis is a groomer didn't help either yet many Republicans still support him.

Odd that.

It's not just Trump.....If he went away today, they'd turn their white hot hatred against whomsoever the (R)s had out front.

Haters gonna hate.

How many Democrats do you support?

Tell me you support one party rule without telling me you support one party rule.
You clearly don't understand what "One Party Rule" means. The only way to AVERT One Party Rule is to vote OUT the Party that already has control over the justice system, the FBI, the IRS, the media, and the universities.

I hate Trump because he cut taxes for the rich, and because of his character and personality. I want him to spend the rest of his life in prison, in disgrace, and in debt.

Pointless blah blah blah.
Haley isn't gonna be the nominee.

You clearly don't understand what "One Party Rule" means. The only way to AVERT One Party Rule is to vote OUT the Party that already has control over the justice system, the FBI, the IRS, the media, and the universities.
SCOTUS is very GOP, the Executive is Dem and the Congress is split. Doesn't sound like one party rule to me.

So you want Repubs voted out?

Republicans trying to cover for inept by claiming Dems are the only ones people will vote for

Forum List

Back