Setting the stage for Big Mikey

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
In much the same way Barack "Born in Kenya" Obama was the product of a long term plan to elevate a Jihadist to the Presidency (Muslim choomer slacker gets into Ivy League Schools and somehow becomes 'President' of Harvard Law, Ayers writes his books, Kagan takes the bar exam for him, etc.), so is Big Mikey ascension to the democrat nomination.

The current crop of democrat candidates are unelectable: old, white, wealthy, not Communist enough for Soros.

Two recent news items caught my attention. Supposedly only 15% of Commiecrat voters have decided on a candidate. Second, Big Mikey is supposedly the Most Popular 'Woman' on planet Earth. Add to that, Barack hasn't endorsed his bff Biden.

I'm going on record, Big Mikey Obama will be the nominee. Many of the Commiecrats still refuse to believe that he's really a crossdresser, then again you believe the Jihad Squad actually wants whats best for America.

Um yeah I don't think Michelle has any interest to run for any public office let alone POTUS. Obama isn't endorsing Biden because he knows Biden is a gaffe machine and doesn't want to be bother with having to respond every time Joe screws up. It is interesting that Obama never was asked or commented to defend Joe when he was facing accusations of racism.

In much the same way Barack "Born in Kenya" Obama was the product of a long term plan to elevate a Jihadist to the Presidency (Muslim choomer slacker gets into Ivy League Schools and somehow becomes 'President' of Harvard Law, Ayers writes his books, Kagan takes the bar exam for him, etc.), so is Big Mikey ascension to the democrat nomination.

The current crop of democrat candidates are unelectable: old, white, wealthy, not Communist enough for Soros.

Two recent news items caught my attention. Supposedly only 15% of Commiecrat voters have decided on a candidate. Second, Big Mikey is supposedly the Most Popular 'Woman' on planet Earth. Add to that, Barack hasn't endorsed his bff Biden.

I'm going on record, Big Mikey Obama will be the nominee. Many of the Commiecrats still refuse to believe that he's really a crossdresser, then again you believe the Jihad Squad actually wants whats best for America.

Frank, really? Are you seriously trying to tell us that Michelle Obama is really a cross-dressing male with a big dick under that dress? Serious, what next will you come up with? Next thing we know you're going to try to tell us that Obama is really a Kenyan-born dope-smoking anti-colonial in-the-closet muslim homosexual who regularly shacked up with terrorists before becoming an organizer for the Chicago mob put into the White House by an underground communist effort here to try to sell us out to the European hegemony!

Oh, shit. I guess I didn't think that one all the way through.

Michelle-obama-bulge_200_thumb[2].gif

It's storybook, Man!

Clean, articulate, wrote an unreadable thesis at Yale on racism.

She won't even have to be in the debates, the nomination will be handed to her just like everything else in the life of the Obama's

Big Mikey just inserted himself into the Tweet storm between Trump and the Jihad Squad!

He's running, you watch!

Like a Hollywood script. The people were dispirited, hopeless; their leaders old, white and wealthy. They needed another black man to offer them Hope and Change.

Here he comes, Big Mikey to the rescue

Forum List

Back