If The Border Jumpers Decided To Vote GOP.....

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The commiecrats would not only build a wall...they'd build a freaking continental divide! :ack-1:

hANmKRtg-720.jpg

Maybe we should fill them in....south America is full of devout Catholics.....if they were ever granted full citizenship they would most likely vote GOP.....Hmmmmmm

This is why I say that our approach to Illegal Immigration is completely and totally fucked. We're making enemies of likely Republican voters. Build the wall and check anyone else who wants to come if. People here illegally, to the extent that they're not defrauding the system and are hard working, family oriented Christians should be given a path to vote Republican. They fucking fled the hellholes run by the democrat Party - South, they know redistribution sucks and is a failed system.

You think they really want to vote for more of the stuff they fled with their lives?

• Banned
Maybe we should fill them in....south America is full of devout Catholics.....if they were ever granted full citizenship they would most likely vote GOP.....Hmmmmmm

Not only Catholic, but MACHO and fun-loving....everything the Rat party hates. :icon_lol:

If The Border Jumpers Decided To Vote GOP... Dems would already appoint Mueller#2 to start another idiotic "investigation". And keep screaming about it 24/7 from each hole for the rest of their lives.

Last edited:
Would be nice ..... if the border jumpers decided to vote GOP....

but...

We all know hell will freeze over first. :dunno:

but yes.....if ..if ..if.. and its a huge IF....... YUGEEEEEEEEEEE:laugh:

if that's was the case yes I agree with OP!

I live in the far north and have yet to meet a first gen. Hispanic that is not GOP. They all loved Cruz. . . .

I live in the far north and have yet to meet a first gen. Hispanic that is not GOP. They all loved Cruz. . . .

That's why I was a Rubio supporter before Trump crushed him in Florida and I woke up. Rubio was wildly popular with Latins here in Arizona...why should we kiss them off as future voters....got to finesse this thing....build the wall, deport the newcomers, let the good ones back in and let them know who's their daddy.

The commiecrats would not only build a wall...they'd build a freaking continental divide! :ack-1:

hANmKRtg-720.jpg

To prove that everything Democrats do is designed to increase their power, a rightwing pundit offered this suggestion:

Give amnesty to all the immigrants, as Democrats wish, but stipulate that they will not be allowed to vote for 25 years.

No Democrats are interested in this proposal.

If those violating federal immigration law were threatening to vote GOP you can rest assure the wall would have already been built, and illegals caught deported. As for Sanctuary cities they simply would not exist and if they did federal funding would have been withheld by congress.

lIf those violating federal immigration law were threatening to vote GOP you can rest assure the wall would have already been built, and those caught deported. As for Sanctuary cities they simply would not exist and if they did federal funding would have been withheld by congress.

Forum List

Back