If The Bees Go Extinct Will Life On Earth Cease to Exist?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm asking because I'm really worried about the bee population. I know how endangered they really are because I rarely see them anymore so we have plants to attract them.

I realize that there's such thing as human pollination, but humans can't pollinate like bees can and not only does this affect our crops, but the animals that eat them and if there are no more animals that affects our meat supply.

Bees affect our whole entire ecosystem, and without them driving it along I'm afraid that we'll all die out if all the bees do.

As someone who looked like he got beat up due to who knows how many bee stings for 4 days last week, I can't say I won't be a killin' those closest to me.

They affected my ecosystem in a very negative way and I think it's only fair to strike back.

I sprayed up in their hive every night for 4 days straight while I was swolled up. I don't care if they die!

I pulled bee stingers out of my cheek and eyebrow.

I'm asking because I'm really worried about the bee population. I know how endangered they really are because I rarely see them anymore so we have plants to attract them.

I realize that there's such thing as human pollination, but humans can't pollinate like bees can and not only does this affect our crops, but the animals that eat them and if there are no more animals that affects our meat supply.

Bees affect our whole entire ecosystem, and without them driving it along I'm afraid that we'll all die out if all the bees do.

Bees and other pollinators pollinate 3/4 of all trees and plants on Earth. I posted a link on another thread.

As someone who looked like he got beat up due to who knows how many bee stings for 4 days last week, I can't say I won't be a killin' those closest to me.

They affected my ecosystem in a very negative way and I think it's only fair to strike back.

I sprayed up in their hive every night for 4 days straight while I was swolled up. I don't care if they die!

I pulled bee stingers out of my cheek and eyebrow.
Be happy it wasn't a nest.of wasps (from experience). Bees are beautiful little creatures.

Be happy it wasn't a nest.of wasps (from experience)
That would be a huge wasp nest if it was. I can hear them all humming up in there at night, and it's not that quiet.

I'm gonna wait about 5 days and then spray them again. If they all die out, that's ok.

If they're thinned out enough to where they don't attack me for doin' stuff in the yard, that's ok, too.

I don't have to kill them all, just enough Attack drones to where they won't be going 50 feet away from the hive by the swarms.

Last edited:
I remember the bee hysteria from years ago. That they were all dying or something.

Then when I dug into it more, it turns out most of the farms in America use commercial bees that are shipped around the country in giant trailer trucks, used for certain crops at the right time for pollination. But the conditions of the commercial beehives were terrible, overheating and bees dying, and the dead bees caused bacterial infection to the others that caused a lot more to die too. So then they had to pump them full of antibiotics. Keep in mind just about all these bee species being used for this aren’t indigenous to America.

We’ve gotten so overpopulated our food industry has to come up with ways to grow more crops. It’s insane how much engineering has gone into it. I heard recently that farms today grow 260% more crops than in 1950.

I remember the bee hysteria from years ago. That they were all dying or something.

Then when I dug into it more, it turns out most of the farms in America use commercial bees that are shipped around the country in giant trailer trucks, used for certain crops at the right time for pollination. But the conditions of the commercial beehives were terrible, overheating and bees dying, and the dead bees caused bacterial infection to the others that caused a lot more to die too. So then they had to pump them full of antibiotics. Keep in mind just about all these bee species being used for this aren’t indigenous to America.

We’ve gotten so overpopulated our food industry has to come up with ways to grow more crops. It’s insane how much engineering has gone into it. I heard recently that farms today grow 260% more crops than in 1950.
I wonder how much more fertilizer they have to use.

With a couple thousand species of "bees" around the world, I suspect you are focusing on the domestic honey bee here.
For more information and context, I'd suggest this thread;
Honey Bees (& Keeping Same) & Other Pollinators

While a lot of the food types we humans feed upon would likely go extinct, humans and life in general will not. But will be greatly altered and reduced.

It was all good til 2005 when a bunch of..things blew over from Africa in hurricane.

Now palm trees get a black fungus and die, and honeybees get Africanized.

These bees ain't even shaped right or fuzzy enough. A few are, but not all of them.

There was a larger than usual decline in number of hives = die offs or disappearances; especially of commercial ones.
This was due to infestations of the varoa mite, which is still a major problem, but slightly reduced in impact, so far.

It's the domestic honey bee, imported from Eurasia, which is not indigenous. There are hundreds of other types/species though which are pollinators, but don't live in large colonies or produce honey for harvest.

Your post is largely inaccurate, from my experience as a beekeeper, but there is cause for concern.
Much of the pollination work done by honeybees caan't be done by artificial or mechanical means. Most of other native, indigenous bee species are seeing their habitat reduced so they might not be able to adapt and fill the gap.

That would be a huge wasp nest if it was. I can hear them all humming up in there at night, and it's not that quiet.

I'm gonna wait about 5 days and then spray them again. If they all die out, that's ok.

If they're thinned out enough to where they don't attack me for doin' stuff in the yard, that's ok, too.

I don't have to kill them all, just enough Attack drones to where they won't be going 50 feet away from the hive by the swarms.
It sounds like a nest of wasps or similar yellowjackets.

Consider contacting your local beekeeper club/organization (or state ag. dept.) to get an opinion. If it is actual honeybees, a local beekeeper might be up for removing and taking them away.

I haven't seen a self-built honeybee hive in forever.

They used to make their houses outta..something. It looked like ring pottery. With a hole 1-2 rings up from the bottom.

Now they just find a hole in something.

It sounds like a nest of wasps or similar yellowjackets.

Consider contacting your local beekeeper club/organization (or state ag. dept.) to get an opinion. If it is actual honeybees, a local beekeeper might be up for removing and taking them away.
Okay, guy. I've had these things fer 15 years. I know the differences in stinging insects, brah.

I've been stung by them all.

And killed them all. Well, no, not the little bitty small wasps. They haven't even stung me yet, or Bumble Bees, or Mud Daubers.

I don't mess with the ones that don't sting me. These bees are Africanized, and there's more than probably 2000 of them.

I've been stung by green and yellow yellowjackets. I know what they are, I know what Brown Hornets are, I know what Paper Wasps are,

This isn't my 1st fuckin' rodeo, guy. I got lit up by Africanized Bees down the road a fuckin' decade ago, I mean like 50 stings.

And then stuck my welted up head into my own hive to see if they were like that, and they were not at that time.

They were calm and nice as could be back then. Times change.

I saw the little bitty wasps catch a Big Brown paper wasp the other day. They had him, holding him. Then he got away. :(

They don't mess with me. If their nest is disturbed, they fly out a little ways and go right back. I can deal with that.

Hundreds of Africanized bees chasing me for 100 yards? No.

Last edited:
Okay, guy. I've had these things fer 15 years. I know the differences in stinging insects, brah.

I've been stung by them all.

And killed them all. Well, no, not the little bitty small wasps. They haven't even stung me yet, or Bumble Bees, or Mud Daubers.

I don't mess with the ones that don't sting me. These bees are Africanized, and there's more than probably 2000 of them.

I've been stung by green and yellow yellowjackets. I know what they are, I know what Brown Hornets are, I know what Paper Wasps are,

This isn't my 1st fuckin' rodeo, guy.
Well guy, I've kept honeybees for a few years, and likely know what I'm talking about better than you do.

The typical honeybee hive drops down to about 10,000 when overWinter, but can boast up to about 30-50,000 come Spring and Summer.
While Africanized honeybees can be above average aggressive, by nature honeybees aren't aggressive unless threatened individually, or towards the hive.

This is why I'd suggest you contact your local honeybee keeping group/club and tell them you think you have a swarm and see if they want to come check it out. Many beekeepers are happy to snag a swarm if they can = free bees mainly. If the aren't honeybees they may have better ideas on how to be rid of them.

Also why I suggest you consider contact local ag advisor/state agency as they may want to see what you have and advise you on how to deal with or remove such.
But if you want to be a cowboy dumbass and keep on the rodeo of being pested and stung, go for it.

You know a pile of shit, but not much about honeybees.

Well guy, I've kept honeybees for a few years, and likely know what I'm talking about better than you do.

The typical honeybee hive drops down to about 10,000 when overWinter, but can boast up to about 30-50,000 come Spring and Summer.
While Africanized honeybees can be above average aggressive, by nature honeybees aren't aggressive unless threatened individually, or towards the hive.

This is why I'd suggest you contact your local honeybee keeping group/club and tell them you think you have a swarm and see if they want to come check it out. Many beekeepers are happy to snag a swarm if they can = free bees mainly. If the aren't honeybees they may have better ideas on how to be rid of them.

Also why I suggest you consider contact local ag advisor/state agency as they may want to see what you have and advise you on how to deal with or remove such.
But if you want to be a cowboy dumbass and keep on the rodeo of being pested and stung, go for it.

You know a pile of shit, but not much about honeybees.
I suggest you go fuck yourself with a cactus, and If I get stung again, I'm stapling a piece of box over their opening and spraying Great Stuff

around the edges. It's not the original hive anyways, they took off years ago. I did research on this years ago, too.

Come try to tame my "honeybees" boy. They'll eat you alive.

We are going to find out.

I suggest you go fuck yourself with a cactus, and If I get stung again, I'm stapling a piece of box over their opening and spraying Great Stuff

around the edges. It's not the original hive anyways, they took off years ago. I did research on this years ago, too.

Come try to tame my "honeybees" boy. They'll eat you alive.
If you've been dealing with this for 15 years, as you claim, and are still having issues and getting stung, you may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

BTW, posters whom get nasty and insulting with me will get similar non-civility in return. You dishonor you avatar.

Forum List

Back