66 degrees in Southern California

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
With all this hysteria over the heat in california I thought I would check the weather where I used to live in south orange county.

It is 66 degrees this morning, and has been every morning. The High will only be 77!
Record heat, hardly.

I bet this is a record low temperature for Dana Point.

1689777314875.png

We have nightly weather reports warning of triple digit temperatures. They are giving us desert temperatures as if they are local. In the desert, Rancho Mirage, Palm Springs, they get Death Valley temps.

With all this hysteria over the heat in california I thought I would check the weather where I used to live in south orange county.

It is 66 degrees this morning, and has been every morning. The High will only be 77!
Record heat, hardly.

View attachment 806020
You're denying weather that's influenced by the ocean and not climate change. Will it break 100 when the wind changes. Some areas of coastal B.C. are experiencing cooler than normal temperatures in the mornings.

Climate change denial is just a political fad these days.

Climate change denial
That doesnt even exist.
No one in their right mind says climate change doesnt happen. Its when you add all that bullshit AGW to the equation that questions arise. IDK why you freaks had to rape the concept of climate change. Of course, IDK why you freaks rape the meaning of many concepts and words.

Record heat, hardly.

View attachment 806020
Is another ice age coming?

Climate change happens slowly, or maybe at times it does not. We really know so little about climate we don't know if we are in a period of change, or if this is a cycle of weather in the current climate.

Is there even climate change? Like the earth rotating around the sun, this weather could come and go, every 2000 years.

Without written records from thermometers we do not know.

Modern society is young, a fraction of the age of our climate.

The only people that do not know what is going on are those that have propagandized weather and force everyone to acknowledge the climate is changing.

Nobody knows if we are in a change or not in a change.

You're denying weather that's influenced by the ocean and not climate change. Will it break 100 when the wind changes. Some areas of coastal B.C. are experiencing cooler than normal temperatures in the mornings.

I have denied nothing. You are a liar. I am showing the weather where I used to live.

B.C.? Big deal, what is your point, other than I am right.

Nobody knows if the climate is changing.

meanwhile bidens chinese bosses are buiiding coal fired plants by the hundreds....its not like Joe gives a fluck

If today was average temperature, does that mean climate change has stopped?

If today was average temperature, does that mean climate change has stopped?
Our generation, and for generations to come, will not know if our climate is changing at all, this small time period within the larger time period of the current climate could be the 100th time we have had this type of weather. We will not live long enough, our children will not live long enough, our grandchildren will not live long enough to know.

We may find out before we die, that climate changes drastically, in days, after some sort of even. The future generations may find out that climate changes slow, or fast, for no reason, or for many reasons, or for one reason.

Our knowledge of our world, life, the universe, is a fraction of what will be learned and discovered for thousands of years to come.

Our generation, and for generations to come, will not know if our climate is changing at all, this small time period within the larger time period of the current climate could be the 100th time we have had this type of weather. We will not live long enough, our children will not live long enough, our grandchildren will not live long enough to know.

We may find out before we die, that climate changes drastically, in days, after some sort of even. The future generations may find out that climate changes slow, or fast, for no reason, or for many reasons, or for one reason.

Our knowledge of our world, life, the universe, is a fraction of what will be learned and discovered for thousands of years to come.
abu afak , the coward, does a hit and run, disagrees, calls something fake news but does not have the balls to comment and enter a discussion.

Coward

abu afak , the coward, does a hit and run, disagrees, calls something fake news but does not have the balls to comment and enter a discussion.

Coward
User elektra refuses to examine numbers to support his thread-title claim that wind turbines are the largest source of CO2 on the planet.

Coward.

Record heat, hardly.

View attachment 806020
It's so hot in Atlanta that it's sickening.

Forum List

Back