If someone hacking the DNC is such a big deal

Look, there is not even a shred of doubt the Russians did the hacking - to not just the DNC, but in a lot of places, including state voter rolls systems, the RNC - and older system there, but nonethless, they did hack them, and other hacks tied to the Russians -- directed by Putin.

So you can go on with that silly puddin you're pulling, but it just makes you look...silly.
Have you seen the evidence? Didn't think so
N o F U Z Z.

COMEY: Yes, sir. There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle. They did with purpose. They did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts. It was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government.

There is no fuzz on that.
It is a high confidence judgment of the entire intelligence community and the members of this committee have seen the intelligence.

It's not a close call. That happened. That's about as unfake as you can possibly get. It is very, very serious, which is why it's so refreshing to see a bipartisan focus on that. This is about America, not about a particular party.

HEINRICH: That is a hostile act by the Russian government against this country?

COMEY: Yes, sir.

N O - F U Z Z.
So I guess that's a no? Lol
Look paper, I don't trust the govt. they are professional liars who fuck us and the world over. There are so many holes in this, I couldn't be honest with myself and just take the govts word for it. All this shit with the DNC, assange saying it wasn't the Russians, the conspiracy around Seth rich(also assange saying people that say it's Russians will have "egg on their face") the CIA cables that came out that said they can hack people and leave malware that came from somewhere else and many more.
I don't put it past the Russians. If we do it, why would they?

Look, there is not even a shred of doubt the Russians did the hacking - to not just the DNC, but in a lot of places, including state voter rolls systems, the RNC - and older system there, but nonethless, they did hack them, and other hacks tied to the Russians -- directed by Putin.

So you can go on with that silly puddin you're pulling, but it just makes you look...silly.
N o F U Z Z.

COMEY: Yes, sir. There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle. They did with purpose. They did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts. It was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government.

There is no fuzz on that.
It is a high confidence judgment of the entire intelligence community and the members of this committee have seen the intelligence.

It's not a close call. That happened. That's about as unfake as you can possibly get. It is very, very serious, which is why it's so refreshing to see a bipartisan focus on that. This is about America, not about a particular party.

HEINRICH: That is a hostile act by the Russian government against this country?

COMEY: Yes, sir.

N O - F U Z Z.
So no? Lol
Look paper, I dont trust the govt. And I have damn good reason not to. There are so many holes in this crap I couldn't be honest with myself and say they did without evidence. And there are MANY. And not just holes, but other considerations. Two good examples is Assange own words and the CIA can hack someone and leave traces of someone else's malware. The cables that nobody talks about...
Sorry, I just need evidence. Words and promises from the govt ain't worth a nickel in my eye

Our intelligence agencies saves American lives EVERY day, and you don't know about it... and you may never will, and the fact that so many of you that live under their protection bitch and moan and say you trust the word of the Russians and Putin, over these people that allow you to live in a safer world, is just pathetic.

Putin is a cold blooded killer. That's a fact. He doesn't argue with people that oppose him, those people just seem to somehow die. And that's the guy you want to believe over your own fellow citizens...

Just horrible.

Our intelligence agencies saves American lives EVERY day, and you don't know about it... and you may never will, and the fact that so many of you that live under their protection bitch and moan and say you trust the word of the Russians and Putin, over these people that allow you to live in a safer world, is just pathetic.

Putin is a cold blooded killer. That's a fact. He doesn't argue with people that oppose him, those people just seem to somehow die. And that's the guy you want to believe over your own fellow citizens...

Just horrible.
Sorry but all I read was SHEEP
Its not about believing Putin. I dont put it past that manipulating totalitarian. But the govt lies to us all the time. They throw the world in chaos. I can't take their word for it. That means shit to me.
Hey, do you remember Iraq? Half the fucking world believed sadaam had wmds and all they found was decade old weapons that WE gave them.
But taking the govts word for something they didn't even ACTUALLY get their hands on? As if. You understand that third party contractor has ties to Ukraine right?

Just horrible.
Its not about believing Putin. I dont put it past that manipulating totalitarian. But the govt lies to us all the time. They throw the world in chaos. I can't take their word for it. That means shit to me.
Hey, do you remember Iraq? Half the fucking world believed sadaam had wmds and all they found was decade old weapons that WE gave them.
But taking the govts word for something they didn't even ACTUALLY get their hands on? As if. You understand that third party contractor has ties to Ukraine right?

Why is it that you people conveniently leave out the details? The U.S. government literally had a nuclear scientist out of Iraq that told them that Saddam had WMDs. He lied.

Governments aren't perfect, but you sure as hell have no problem critiquing their failures when you have no idea how many times they have actually saved your ass and you knew nothing about it. Is that really that hard for you to understand?

Hell I follow A LOT of news... and until yesterday I had no idea that Bill Clinton almost got killed by Bin Laden in the Philippines during a visit there. That shit is usually classified and no one ever knows about it.

So who do you think could run such a massive operation? China? Did they want Trump as President like the Russians?

Or do you think the RNC or GOP or the Trump campaign was big enough to run the operation themselves without the Russians help at all?

Just horrible.

Why is it that you people conveniently leave out the details? The U.S. government literally had a nuclear scientist out of Iraq that told them that Saddam had WMDs. He lied.

Governments aren't perfect, but you sure as hell have no problem critiquing their failures when you have no idea how many times they have actually saved your ass and you knew nothing about it. Is that really that hard for you to understand?

Hell I follow A LOT of news... and until yesterday I had no idea that Bill Clinton almost got killed by Bin Laden in the Philippines during a visit there. That shit is usually classified and no one ever knows about it.
Dude, they started that war rhetoric after the Persian gulf war. Don't give me that crap.
Why should I ignore all the bullshit they do ALL the time because other times they do their job? That is ridiculous logic.

So who do you think could run such a massive operation? China? Did they want Trump as President like the Russians?

Or do you think the RNC or GOP or the Trump campaign was big enough to run the operation themselves without the Russians help at all?
Hell, care, they can't even convince me they weren't hacked or leaked by an american.
Of course I don't think the right or trump hacked them. That's stupid. Its possible but u hate to just shit out far fetched conspiracies

Just horrible.
how are they tied to the Ukraine that would matter to this case?

Just horrible.

Dude, they started that war rhetoric after the Persian gulf war. Don't give me that crap.
Why should I ignore all the bullshit they do ALL the time because other times they do their job? That is ridiculous logic.

It's not ridiculous. It's a fact. You only hear about when they screw up, and never about when they stop something that could have killed innocent people. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that...

When's the last time you heard about a Senate hearing for the CIA stopping a terrorist attack? Oh never you say? Does that mean they don't stop terrorist attacks? Now that is some ridiculous logic.

why didnt they turn in their servers? Why did they make our intelligence agencies use a third party?
This is one question i can never get a logical answer on. NEVER

You keep getting an answer, but you don't like it.

The federal government uses third party inspection of everything from poultry to fighter jets. The EPA, USDA, DOD you name it, they accept reports from private inspections.

USDA to Let Industry Self-Inspect Chicken

The USDA hopes to save $85 million over three years by laying off 1,000 government inspectors and turning over their duties to company monitors who will staff the poultry processing lines in plants across the country.

Five Year Self- Inspection Requirements under Aircraft Drinking Water Rule | US EPA

EPA updated the Aircraft Reporting and Compliance System to fully reflect the requirements identified in 141.806(c), 141.808(c ), and 141.810 (e), which require air carriers to report a self-inspection to EPA within 90 days,

There is nothing unusual with the FBI accepting the inspection done by a third party.

Hell, care, they can't even convince me they weren't hacked or leaked by an american.
Of course I don't think the right or trump hacked them. That's stupid. Its possible but u hate to just shit out far fetched conspiracies
but it's got to be somebody....it was too enormous of an operation, too big to just be some 400lb American in mommy's basement....or Seth Rich...

we've got surveillance or intercepts showing the Russians/Putin... taking responsibility....granted, I haven't seen them....nor have you, not yet.... :(

Just horrible.
You are trying to rationalize with dishonesty lol either that or complete ignorance
Ukraine hates Russia. Ukraine loves Hillary.
Weird how none of the leaks made Hillary look really bad, ey?
Weird how the DNC wouldn't let our intelligence agencies look at the servers but they would let a third party do it, ey?
Too much shit for me to take the word of professional liars

Iraq was a case where the government deliberately fabricated lies, in order to get us into the war they wanted. Or as it was described, the intel was manipulated to support the policy.

Just horrible.

It's not ridiculous. It's a fact. You only hear about when they screw up, and never about when they stop something that could have killed innocent people. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that...

When's the last time you heard about a Senate hearing for the CIA stopping a terrorist attack? Oh never you say? Does that mean they don't stop terrorist attacks? Now that is some ridiculous logic.
Dude, them doing their job is going to make me forget all the fucked up shit they do to us and the world. That's stupid logic. Its fucking lazy.
Sorry.

Just horrible.
You are trying to rationalize with dishonesty lol either that or complete ignorance
Ukraine hates Russia. Ukraine loves Hillary.
Weird how none of the leaks made Hillary look really bad, ey?
Weird how the DNC wouldn't let our intelligence agencies look at the servers but they would let a third party do it, ey?
Too much shit for me to take the word of professional liars
no silly, answer me this first: what connection or what kind of connection does crowdstrike have in the Ukraine???

why didnt they turn in their servers? Why did they make our intelligence agencies use a third party?
This is one question i can never get a logical answer on. NEVER

You keep getting an answer, but you don't like it.

The federal government uses third party inspection of everything from poultry to fighter jets. The EPA, USDA, DOD you name it, they accept reports from private inspections.

USDA to Let Industry Self-Inspect Chicken

The USDA hopes to save $85 million over three years by laying off 1,000 government inspectors and turning over their duties to company monitors who will staff the poultry processing lines in plants across the country.

Five Year Self- Inspection Requirements under Aircraft Drinking Water Rule | US EPA

EPA updated the Aircraft Reporting and Compliance System to fully reflect the requirements identified in 141.806(c), 141.808(c ), and 141.810 (e), which require air carriers to report a self-inspection to EPA within 90 days,

There is nothing unusual with the FBI accepting the inspection done by a third party.
You missed my point, which isn't surprising.
The DNC wouldn't let our intelligence officials look at it. They had to make a deal where the third party can do it.
I am well aware of historical usage of third parties.
What the govt does sometimes is IRRELEVANT.
THINK

Just horrible.

Dude, them doing their job is going to make me forget all the fucked up shit they do to us and the world. That's stupid logic. Its fucking lazy.
Sorry.

So you don't get it? Ok... that doesn't surprise me. I'm guessing you never had a job anything like what the FBI and CIA does... or you'd know better. Of course some common sense would help too.

I asked you a simple question. How many times have they had Senate hearings to talk about a time when they stopped a terrorist act? Ok... now how many terrorist attacks do you think the FBI and CIA have thwarted?

Iraq was a case where the government deliberately fabricated lies, in order to get us into the war they wanted. Or as it was described, the intel was manipulated to support the policy.
And what is stopping you from thinking that right now?
Be honest!

Forum List

Back