If Republicans win the House, will they Impeach Biden for stealing the election?

It is time for the Repubs to enter the stage. To be loud and then get louder. To have enough elected politicians to do this to make a show out of it. When the media and entertainers goes full press on them to shut them up, then go full press on the media and entertainers also. Get all the dirt on them. And their families. The politicians elected already have taken more abuse then should be tolerated. It is time to pay the one way propagandists back. Even if they get bloodied. For that was going to happen anyway.
Who was ever made to shut up?

I'm sorry some celebrities made fun of Trump and his whiny cult followers. Happy now?

The Dem controlled news media are already saying if Republicans take back the House and Senate it's because they cheated and the elections are illegitimate.

What is it Republicans?

Was the election stolen or not?
Why won’t you prosecute those who denied Trump his rightful win in 2020?

What is it Republicans?

Well, there's this so called "storm" ya' see and it's uhh well it's "a comin'".

What is it Republicans?

You claim that it wasn’t. If you’re right, then you have no reason to oppose a full evidentiary style hearing to air it all out. Assuming that ALL of the evidence gets aired, THEN we may be in a position to decide if prosecutions are in order.

IF???.You better raise all of the dead

He didn't steal it. The states did

Just Afghanistan is enough to remove the old turd
LOL. So, Republican states like Georgia and Arizona "stole" the election from Rump to give it to Biden? :auiqs.jpg:

I really appreciate how trumptards on this site work so hard to amuse the rest of us. Thank you!

You claim that it wasn’t. If you’re right, then you have no reason to oppose a full evidentiary style hearing to air it all out. Assuming that ALL of the evidence gets aired, THEN we may be in a position to decide if prosecutions are in order.
Just to be clear, you are currently undecided, yes?

Lets do it Republicans

Produce all your evidence that the election was stolen and Impeach Biden as an illegitimate President

Just to be clear, you are currently undecided, yes?
I have said it often. I am of the belief that there is crystal clear evidence that efforts to steal the election took place. Nonetheless, I have not seen evidence sufficient for me to conclude that those efforts succeeded in stealing enough to alter the electoral vote outcome of any state. So, in short, I’d say it is fair to categorize me as “undecided.”

When it comes to a partisan impeachment that is doomed to fail I would not put it past Republicans to be as stupid as the Democrats on that front.

The only way to stop a bully from punching you in the face every day is to punch him back harder.

Forum List

Back