Ohio GOP Senate primary endorsements: Hawley & MTG for JD Vance, Cawthorn & Cruz for Josh Mandel, Rand Paul for Mike Gibbons, Trump not yet endorsed!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ted Cruz endorses Josh Mandel, calling him “a proven fighter for our American way of life, a champion for the unborn, and a stalwart advocate for our religious liberties.”

Josh Mandel is an oleaginous Bitcoin-obsessed schmuck who wants to undermine the Establishment Clause by restoring God to America's public schools.

OF COURSE Ted Cruz endorsed him.

Trump will do what Trump always does....wait to see who has the largest lead in the polls, then endorse them and then claim he is the reason they have the large lead in the polls.

Then all his cult members will say how amazing he is for his endorsements

Trump will do what Trump always does....wait to see who has the largest lead in the polls, then endorse them and then claim he is the reason they have the large lead in the polls.

Then all his cult members will say how amazing he is for his endorsements
The difference in Trump and other politicians is that Trump has an empathy for the common man, and he makes good things happen to people who really didn't need a hellish creep like dishonest, Joe who made his money by extorting Third World Countries out of a third of their foreign aid packages using his Senate Chair, his Vice President Chair, and I don't even want to think about his encouraging murderous drug cartels who peddle death against 500 Americans a week with the addictive product aka fentanyl to kill or make crazy America's youth who are lied to that the drug is no more dangerous than a whif of pot. Trump stumped those sob cartel creeps who want to peddle death to America using corrupt Democrats who've worn out their welcome by cheating at the polls in the grossest most massive conspiratorial way against the American voters who authentically show up to vote for their choices, unwittingly not knowing that vultures of the Democrat Party are planning a assault against voters by mailing boxes and boxes of phony votes that will never be checked by honest auditors who would not sympathize with one party or the other on account of their credentials as CPAs of the old school. This bullcrap government by lying, cheating, stealing, extorting, and returning taxpayer money to their own pockets has got to end, and it won't end with the chief extortion executive whose minions stole the election in 2020, and turned on the winner in less than a month to accuse him of murders that had no connection with Jan. 6, 2021, which was one of the poorest plans to destroy Donald Trump than anything they ever did to deprive voters of having President Trump in the White House. The man's earlier life was dedicated to making business people having pleasant surroundings to have company and industry meetings in Trump hotels. We were so fortunate when President Trump was elected. The Democrats got pissed off because he wouldn't support their false promises, lies, and corruption. So they set about with the biggest criminal they had hiding behind a pretty face and beautiful clothes, who is Nancy Pelosi. What a horrible creep. I just got a letter from anonymous fluffers who wanted me to join their secret organization, saying I would be made as beautiful as Nancy Pelosi. WRONG GAL. I want people who believe in God and do not use religion as their cover for criminal acts against the american voters with creepy leeching of America's life blood with an open border to drugs and sex trafficking, rapists, murderers, and criminals from every country with the excitement of putting their jail's contents on the American southern border along with a few honest hardworking people who are starving in Mexico due to their backward civilization of irresponsibility for taking care of their own people by better means than crime.

Trump wants to know what is the best for the most, and of course, who knows better than American voters who share their opinions with pollsters or not. The Donald knows the damn difference because he has other means of getting down to what will employ more people at better wages than they can get in a criminal system that runs at the behest of the crime families that runs them. You know, the kind who say "ten for me, none for thee." when it comes to earning money on their little system of keeping stuff all in their family of criminal deeds against honest people like Donald Trump whose goal is to make America prosperous, truthful, transparent. The Democrats practice omeurta which is the opposite of transparency. And they're pushing a really bad system that's breaking the backs of people, especially the backs of single moms who were cheated out of a decent life because of the corruption of men the Democrats have pushed down America's throat for several generations now. They got precinct chairmen who are for sale and so brainwashed they don't know they're commiting a crime because they think the lies about Republicans are true when they are anything but.

RbuttalNotFound.jpg

The difference in Trump and other politicians is that Trump has an empathy for the common man, and he makes good things happen to people who really didn't need a hellish creep like dishonest, Joe who made his money by extorting Third World Countries out of a third of their foreign aid packages using his Senate Chair, his Vice President Chair, and I don't even want to think about his encouraging murderous drug cartels who peddle death against 500 Americans a week with the addictive product aka fentanyl to kill or make crazy America's youth who are lied to that the drug is no more dangerous than a whif of pot. Trump stumped those sob cartel creeps who want to peddle death to America using corrupt Democrats who've worn out their welcome by cheating at the polls in the grossest most massive conspiratorial way against the American voters who authentically show up to vote for their choices, unwittingly not knowing that vultures of the Democrat Party are planning a assault against voters by mailing boxes and boxes of phony votes that will never be checked by honest auditors who would not sympathize with one party or the other on account of their credentials as CPAs of the old school. This bullcrap government by lying, cheating, stealing, extorting, and returning taxpayer money to their own pockets has got to end, and it won't end with the chief extortion executive whose minions stole the election in 2020, and turned on the winner in less than a month to accuse him of murders that had no connection with Jan. 6, 2021, which was one of the poorest plans to destroy Donald Trump than anything they ever did to deprive voters of having President Trump in the White House. The man's earlier life was dedicated to making business people having pleasant surroundings to have company and industry meetings in Trump hotels. We were so fortunate when President Trump was elected. The Democrats got pissed off because he wouldn't support their false promises, lies, and corruption. So they set about with the biggest criminal they had hiding behind a pretty face and beautiful clothes, who is Nancy Pelosi. What a horrible creep. I just got a letter from anonymous fluffers who wanted me to join their secret organization, saying I would be made as beautiful as Nancy Pelosi. WRONG GAL. I want people who believe in God and do not use religion as their cover for criminal acts against the american voters with creepy leeching of America's life blood with an open border to drugs and sex trafficking, rapists, murderers, and criminals from every country with the excitement of putting their jail's contents on the American southern border along with a few honest hardworking people who are starving in Mexico due to their backward civilization of irresponsibility for taking care of their own people by better means than crime.

Trump wants to know what is the best for the most, and of course, who knows better than American voters who share their opinions with pollsters or not. The Donald knows the damn difference because he has other means of getting down to what will employ more people at better wages than they can get in a criminal system that runs at the behest of the crime families that runs them. You know, the kind who say "ten for me, none for thee." when it comes to earning money on their little system of keeping stuff all in their family of criminal deeds against honest people like Donald Trump whose goal is to make America prosperous, truthful, transparent. The Democrats practice omeurta which is the opposite of transparency. And they're pushing a really bad system that's breaking the backs of people, especially the backs of single moms who were cheated out of a decent life because of the corruption of men the Democrats have pushed down America's throat for several generations now. They got precinct chairmen who are for sale and so brainwashed they don't know they're commiting a crime because they think the lies about Republicans are true when they are anything but.
^^ BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^^

istockphoto-913331098-612x612.jpg

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Holy mother of god, I cannot believe you even had the nerve to type such a thing.

Trump does not even know what the word means, much less have any empathy in his body for anyone at all.
Don't worry. I promise I will not have the nerve to tell anyone who would listen that I hope someone in the world would give Zelensky of Ukraien nukes to pass back to cities like Moscow a dose of its own medicine delivered by their scorch-the-earth Putin whose loverly soldiers are threatening, hogtieing, and raping men and women on the streets of Bucha where they found frightened people living in an underground kind of way to save their lives from the Russian animals who are eating their livers, then pissing on their own vomitus. I promise I won't say what I really think about that bullshit and their having fun with the corpses they will no longer have any resistance from. :whipg: See how muffled I am? And aren't you proud. Oh, yeah, and what we're seeing as to Putin's brutality doesn't come close to what the victims who survived are telling.'

1649085905270.png
1649085867264.png
1649085962367.png
1649086066291.png

1649086129570.png
1649086159570.png
1649086191654.png
1649086096019.png
1649086658736.png

1649086229281.png
1649086263137.png
1649086329368.png
1649086423686.png

Go ahead laugh your ass off. If Biden doesn't get off his, he really needs to retire and let the Republicans do the patching up. Because if nobody does, there are going to be more child murders by the Russians and their damn ilk. How can people in Moscow be proud of this? Is the money of owning Ukraines' mineral resources worth this kind of slaughter that Putin's forces are doing with their sightless missiles that somehow managed to obliterate a filled orphanage, several schools in the Ukraine with casualties of teachers, school workers and kids? Im tired of the NATO sitting on its butt about Russia the rat child murderers.,

I apologize with going slightly off topic. But I think if the votes are corrupt, the above is not gonna stop because selfish Demmies want to push their anti-scientific green new deals that takes every last cent the world has and let's wars like what's going on in Ukraine by corrupt Russian Putin who has icewater running through his damn veins.

Correction: misspelled word, added a couple of paragraphs with apologies to the OP for going off on a tangent that was caused by the anomaly of a stolen election in 2020 not only of the Executive branch, but several key cheats of ushering in unpopular Democrats who didn't have a chinaman's chance of winning a seat in either house of congress. And I'm really ticked about the Democrat precinct chairs who oughta have their faces pushed into the dead children's blood in the Ukraine. Damn cowards.

Last edited:
Don't worry. I promise I will not have the nerve to tell anyone who would listen that I hope someone in the world would give Zelensky of Ukraien nukes to pass back to cities like Moscow a dose of its own medicine delivered by their scorch-the-earth Putin whose loverly soldiers are threatening, hogtieing, and raping men and women on the streets of Bucha where they found frightened people living in an underground kind of way to save their lives from the Russian animals who are eating their livers, then pissing on their own vomitus. I promise I won't say what I really think about that bullshit and their having fun with the corpses they will no longer have any resistance from. :whipg: See how muffled I am? And aren't you proud.

what does any of this have to do with your view that Trump has empathy for the common man?

what does any of this have to do with your view that Trump has empathy for the common man?
I was correcting some errors on the above post, and hopefully that will satisfy this question of yours. Votes MATTER, and a stolen election cannot ever fix what Putin brought about on the children of Ukraine by mass murderers of civilians and their innocent children to the kind of end pictured above. Maybe I'm miffed because with unelect Biden, the extortionist and coward, criminal governments like Putin's get away with killing innocent little children in a land of vast resources, the Ukraine, a sovereign country just trying to feed its own people, has been massacred by greedy, jealous, hateful, godless, scorch-the-earth communistas in Russia.

Oh, yeah, and one other thing. My view that Trump has empathy for the common man, is from my observation of his benign activities while the Democrats were filing their pretty pink nails to scratch the eyes out of President Trump's honor. Didn't work on me. I've been watching the Democrats cheating and brag about it for twentysix years online. Leopards don't change their spots without a lot of bleach.

Correction: misspelled "leopards." So sorry. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
I was correcting some errors on the above post, and hopefully that will satisfy this question of yours. Votes MATTER, and a stolen election cannot ever fix what Putin brought about on the children of Ukraine by mass murderers of civilians and their innocent children to the kind of end pictured above. Maybe I'm miffed because with unelect Biden, the extortionist and coward, criminal governments like Putin's get away with killing innocent little children in a land of vast resources, the Ukraine, a sovereign country just trying to feed its own people, has been massacred by greedy, jealous, hateful, godless, scorch-the-earth communistas in Russia.

There was no stolen election and it is nobody's fault but Putin's that he choose to invade. Giving him a free pass is pretty typical of your ilk.

Reactions: "laughing face," Golfing Gator

Go ahead laugh your ass off, buster. It's not funny a bit to me to see the carnage going on in the Ukraine because selfish Democrats decided getting money in their leaders well-padded bank accounts and undeserved assets extorted from the taxpayers of America was worth WHATEVER IT TOOK to unseat illegally and unlawfully from one of the best human beings in the world, and I say that with great affection for the Donald. Maybe I shoulda made the pictures life sized to show how shallow a lethal wound can be on a small child. The Democrat is a bloodchilling bunch worse than lace-curtained gutless wonders are they.

There was no stolen election and it is nobody's fault but Putin's that he choose to invade. Giving him a free pass is pretty typical of your ilk.
Well get your glasses polished, grandpa. Right after Biden stops extorting drug cartel trillionaires for quid-pro-quo tips that put 500 young americans in their graves every damn week, 52 weeks a year. So long as Joe gets his percentage to add to his other ill-gotten gains. Oh, never mind. You are blinder than a million bats.

Well get your glasses polished, grandpa. Right after Biden stops extorting drug cartel trillionaires for quid-pro-quo tips that put 500 young americans in their graves every damn week, 52 weeks a year. So long as Joe gets his percentage to add to his other ill-gotten gains. Oh, never mind. You are blinder than a million bats.

You have such an active imagination which makes your post so much fun. I have always been a supporter of Fan Fiction

Don't worry. I promise I will not have the nerve to tell anyone who would listen that I hope someone in the world would give Zelensky of Ukraien nukes to pass back to cities like Moscow a dose of its own medicine delivered by their scorch-the-earth Putin whose loverly soldiers are threatening, hogtieing, and raping men and women on the streets of Bucha where they found frightened people living in an underground kind of way to save their lives from the Russian animals who are eating their livers, then pissing on their own vomitus. I promise I won't say what I really think about that bullshit and their having fun with the corpses they will no longer have any resistance from. :whipg: See how muffled I am? And aren't you proud. Oh, yeah, and what we're seeing as to Putin's brutality doesn't come close to what the victims who survived are telling.'

View attachment 626032 View attachment 626031View attachment 626033View attachment 626035
View attachment 626038View attachment 626039View attachment 626040View attachment 626037View attachment 626050
View attachment 626041View attachment 626044View attachment 626045View attachment 626046

Go ahead laugh your ass off. If Biden doesn't get off his, he really needs to retire and let the Republicans do the patching up. Because if nobody does, there are going to be more child murders by the Russians and their damn ilk. How can people in Moscow be proud of this? Is the money of owning Ukraines' mineral resources worth this kind of slaughter that Putin's forces are doing with their sightless missiles that somehow managed to obliterate a filled orphanage, several schools in the Ukraine with casualties of teachers, school workers and kids? Im tired of the NATO sitting on its butt about Russia the rat child murderers.,

I apologize with going slightly off topic. But I think if the votes are corrupt, the above is not gonna stop because selfish Demmies want to push their anti-scientific green new deals that takes every last cent the world has and let's wars like what's going on in Ukraine by corrupt Russian Putin who has icewater running through his damn veins.

Correction: misspelled word, added a couple of paragraphs with apologies to the OP for going off on a tangent that was caused by the anomaly of a stolen election in 2020 not only of the Executive branch, but several key cheats of ushering in unpopular Democrats who didn't have a chinaman's chance of winning a seat in either house of congress. And I'm really ticked about the Democrat precinct chairs who oughta have their faces pushed into the dead children's blood in the Ukraine. Damn cowards.
Disney World!

You're mistaken in your makebelieve golfer's paradise about my ilk. My ilk are on their knees praying for the children victims of Russia's finest raping and killing them afterward, and their dismemberment of some of the victims for the sick sport they are led to do to horrify the Ukrainian peoples and other countries Russia wishes to intimidate by any horrifying method which they can think of so they can put gold in their stinking treasury..

Which one of those is Joe Biden?
And you say I have an imagination.

I don't think Biden is capable of crying for a young girl child after being raped, who just died because he uses his children to take the flak for his extortions around the world, in multiplicate. How did the Democrats, I want to know, believe that pulling his pupet strings to do deep state dark deeds of filling their deep pockets up with more, more, more would benefit this nation? And pretensing belief in a green new deal they invested in specific companies the taxpayers would have to pay to finance their pipe dreams that years later are found to be pseudo science.

You're mistaken in your makebelieve golfer's paradise about my ilk. My ilk are on their knees praying for the children victims of Russia's finest raping and killing them afterward, and their dismemberment of some of the victims for the sick sport they are led to do to horrify the Ukrainian peoples and other countries Russia wishes to intimidate by any horrifying method which they can think of so they can put gold in their stinking treasury..

Seems to me all you are doing is judging the wrong person...the bible warns about that sort of thing

Seems to me all you are doing is judging the wrong person...the bible warns about that sort of thing
No, my research includes following the money to figure out what went down, when, and why. The Democrat Party cannot claim anyone else is dishonest except themselves.
My allegiance is not only to the scriptures you are isolating, we have responsibilities the evidence tells us to speak out against those who are responsible, those who are irresponsible, and those who commit murder for treasure. My attention currently is focused on proof that is slow, but sure. You do not want to read the results of the true findings which may not be available for a decade, but I am sure I will be supported unless you find a way to twist what I know. I'm not. The pictures back up some of my distaste of this war-for-wealth. The fact is Russia came into the Ukraine in the 40's and 50's of the twentieth century and murdered millions upon millions of farmers and other Ukrainians by ripping up planted foods, foods hidden in boxes in basements, containers sunk in ponds to hide foods, all manner of starving them to death, those who fed them for centuries. Russia is an ape. Additionally, Russia needs a good, harsh punch in the nose for doing what they're doing to the Ukrainians they already trampled in earlier generations and earned themselves of eternal distrust of the people of the land of Ukraine.

Edit addition: How Joseph Stalin Starved Millions in the Ukrainian Famine

Last edited:

Forum List

Back