If Republicans win the House, will they Impeach Biden for stealing the election?

Lets do it Republicans

Produce all your evidence that the election was stolen and Impeach Biden as an illegitimate President

You don't need the election to impeach him. Wait until this investigation of his son continues under a Republican Congress when we find out Dementia's involvement with his sons dealings.

His first impeachment should be for his quid pro quo on Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that was after the company his son worked for.

What is it Republicans?

Was the election stolen or not?
Why won’t you prosecute those who denied Trump his rightful win in 2020?
Right is trying to egg the republicans to take the messy less popular more convoluted route of stolen election. All the republicans have to do is go after Biden for being senile and corrupt and all the rest of the dems for putting him in and hiding these facts from the american voters causing massive harm to the country.

Not anymore, thanks to the Democrats.

No, thanks to Republicans declaring they are going to impeach Biden just because it happened to Trump.

The impeachments against Trump were very obvious, especially the first one.

Got a link to that?

"Republicans want to destroy our democracy by stealing the election, just like Hitler," said Nancy Pelosi in a speech supporting the Voting Rights Act. "If Republicans are not stopped, they will block all our noble efforts to steal the election for ourselves, because Republicans are racist and want to bring back Jim Crow. We cannot allow that!"

No, thanks to Republicans declaring they are going to impeach Biden just because it happened to Trump.

They didnt say that. They want to understand Biden's role in his sons dealings. I know...I get it...he has nothing to do with his son. But you tell me how an admitted crack addict can fly on AF 2 to china with his vice president father and come home with a billion in investments and his father have no knowledge of it. Sure....maybe he didn't have knowledge....but it isnt worthy of consideration?
Of course not...Republicans do that crap....never democrat's.
I get itl

So where in the Constitution does it say asking another leader for a favor is an impeachable offense?

If anything, they should impeach Dementia for what they claim Trump did which was a quid pro quo on Ukraine. Dementia even laughed about it.

They didnt say that. They want to understand Biden's role in his sons dealings. I know...I get it...he has nothing to do with his son. But you tell me how an admitted crack addict can fly on AF 2 to china with his vice president father and come home with a billion in investments and his father have no knowledge of it. Sure....maybe he didn't have knowledge....but it isnt worthy of consideration?
Of course not...Republicans do that crap....never democrat's.
I get itl
Of course they do.

If the Republicans take the House the end result will be the same as when the Democrats did this with Trump there won’t be 67 votes to convict. I get the desire to impeach Biden but he won’t be convicted even if he was.

No he won't, but there was zero chance at Trump being convicted by the Senate as well, and they did it anyway.

Will Republicans put their money where their mouth is and Impeach Biden for stealing the election from the rightful winner Donald Trump?

They have been openly claiming the election was stolen, will they follow up with Impeachment proceedings to remove Biden and Harris for cheating in 2020?
NO....they will Impeach him to exercise the new standard for impeachment introduced by the Dems just the Way McConnell used the new Senate Rules to confirm Justices introduced by the Dems. He will not be removed. Even if the GOP Senators had sixty seats I still don't think he would be removed. it's just not a good idea....shouldn't be done for political reasons. Never.

No he won't, but there was zero chance at Trump being convicted by the Senate as well, and they did it anyway.
I wouldn't say zero chance. The second impeachment was the most bipartisan in history and at the time even Republicans were screaming at Trump.

BTW, if Biden did something impeachable (I don't believe he has) then the question of what anyone thinks in the senate should be of little concern in the House.

I doubt they will for "stealing the election" - but there are a number of other issues worth impeaching him over...we shall see soon enough, as it's pretty clear the Demafascist reign of terror is coming to an end after the November elections.
a lot could happen between now and then....

Will Republicans put their money where their mouth is and Impeach Biden for stealing the election from the rightful winner Donald Trump?

They have been openly claiming the election was stolen, will they follow up with Impeachment proceedings to remove Biden and Harris for cheating in 2020?
I hope they do, they haven't stopped digging since they lost the election.

nope. They will impeach Biden for allowing himself to be compromised as he watched his son use his name as Vice President to make money.
You don't see that?
Then you are not overly intelligent
So Biden should be impeached for heavily compromised laptop... The evidence on that laptop would not standup in court...

The laptop was not kept in a condition to prosecute (it was copied a lot and not properly) the timestamps have been compromised as well)

But as I said, get some real evidence that can stand up in Count and you won't see Hunter Biden hide behind endless court delays unlike Trump & Co....

Forum List

Back