If Republicans are going to call you a liar, shouldn't they at least have to prove it?

just when I thought the GOP couldn't sink any lower :( They should be brought up on charges!!!
Pointing that out and you too will be called a liar. Republican pretend they are the party that supports veterans. If it weren't for the Democratic Party protecting veterans, Republicans would leave every single one homeless and left every one that had been injured on the side of the street to die.
Yeah we gave you examples too. Like I said, it's a waste of time.

Sure you do Bubba, sure. And Ronnie fought vigorously to stop his 11 tax increases AFTER he gutted taxes for the rich too, lol

Wtf does that have to do with my post idiot? Nothing. Go play in the street.

I thought we were talking about myths the right is perpetrating?? Next

You might have been, you stupid shit, but read the posts you respond to, I wasn't. Dumbass.

MORE right wing nonsense. Shocking. There was a posit that the right DIDN'T try to gut Vets benefits. I clearly showed they did. You then went on to attack R Dean, WITHOUT backing it up. I thought we were talking GOP and right wing mythology again Bubba, like the great Ronnie Reagan who funded then cut and ran from terrorists???

I didn't say anything about vets, nor did I say anything about the GOP, or Reagan. What the fuck is your problem dumbass? Can you not read? Progressives are pretty fucking stupid by definition, but you are the dumbest of them all.

Go play in the street.

Pointing that out and you too will be called a liar. Republican pretend they are the party that supports veterans. If it weren't for the Democratic Party protecting veterans, Republicans would leave every single one homeless and left every one that had been injured on the side of the street to die.
Sure you do Bubba, sure. And Ronnie fought vigorously to stop his 11 tax increases AFTER he gutted taxes for the rich too, lol

You might have been, you stupid shit, but read the posts you respond to, I wasn't. Dumbass.

MORE right wing nonsense. Shocking. There was a posit that the right DIDN'T try to gut Vets benefits. I clearly showed they did. You then went on to attack R Dean, WITHOUT backing it up. I thought we were talking GOP and right wing mythology again Bubba, like the great Ronnie Reagan who funded then cut and ran from terrorists???
Thats what I thought as well.

Another illiterate left wing moron.

Remember when I said the GOP blocked the BP investigation into the Gulf Oil Spill and they cried liar? Even when I presented video from congress of Republicans blocking the investigation?

Remember when I said Republicans threatened to not pay unemployment benefits to millions of Americans unless the rich got enormous tax cuts? I proved that.

Remember when I said a Senate Republican apologized to BP because Obama was making them pay?

Remember when I said the military made the worlds fastest supercomputer out of game chips and USMB Republicans laughed and laughed. Turns out I was right.

Instead of actually proving anything, they will say "everybody knows" and then make some unproven accusation.
Then, they whine about Republicans always being attacked. Could you imagine Democrats apologizing to BP? Or sending soldiers into the wrong country? Or any of the awful things Republicans have done? There may be a few who vote Republican because this is a coalition party. There are conservatives in the Democratic Party. Besides they give cover to Republican policies.

I think If Republicans are going to scream liar, they should at least have the decency to prove it. Not that I'm calling them decent. Anyone who cuts benefits disabled veterans and school lunches for children is hardly decent. Even many of them agree with that.

What benefits have they cut from disabled vets?
This from the right wing US News and World Report:

Republicans Thank Veterans for Their Service By Cutting Food Stamps - US News

How come you never bothered to use Google?

And just think...if that asshole that you call "president" had worked with US corporations (rather than demonize them) perhaps these Vets would have JOBS to come home to - without the need for food stamps (your answer to everything).

Geeezzzz....what a thought.

Hmm...

bushvobamacorporateprofits1114.jpg

AND NOTHING has happened during Obama's 6 years EQUAL to these EVENTS!! NOTHING!!!!

Recession
1) Are you aware that a recession started under Clinton and became official 3/01 ended 11/01?
Source: USATODAY.com - It s official 2001 recession only lasted eight months

A Major $5 trillion market loss
2) Are you aware that the dot.com bust occurred and cost $5 trillion in losses?
According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $5 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies. More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 - and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs.
Source: The dot-com bubble How to lose 5 trillion Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

The worst attacks on the USA in History.. 3,000 deaths!!!
3)Obviously most of you are UNAWARE 9/11 cost 3,000 lives, $2 trillion in lost businesses,market values assets.
Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100 JUST in New York.
Year 2001: September 11 Terrorist Attacks
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade. After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never to be the same again. It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated. Some estimate that there was over $60 billion in insurance losses alone. Airlines didn't fly for 3 days!
Approximately 18,000 small businesses were either displaced or destroyed in Lower Manhattan after the Twin Towers fell. There was a buildup in homeland security on all levels. 9/11 caused a catastrophic financial loss for the U.S.
Source: The Top 10 Financial Events of the Decade
Anthrax Attacks...
The 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States, also known as Amerithrax from its Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) case name, occurred over the course of several weeks beginning on Tuesday, September 18, 2001, one week after the September 11 attacks. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and two DemocraticU.S. Senators, killing five people and infecting 17 others.

4) $1 trillion in losses due to the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history.
The worst, Katrina made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.

Rank Disaster Year Deaths Damage* $250 Billion in damages in the 8 disasters of the top 15 disasters in history!
1. Hurricane Katrina (LA/MS/AL/FL) 2005 1833 $133,800,000,000
6. Hurricane Ike (TX/LA/MS) 2008 112 $27,000,000,000
7. Hurricane Wilma (FL) 2005 35 $17,100,000,000
8. Hurricane Rita (TX/LA) 2005 119 $17,100,000,000
9. Hurricane Charley (FL) 2004 35 $16,500,000,000
12. Midwest Floods 2008 24 $15,000,000,000
13. Hurricane Ivan (FL/AL) 2004 57 $13,000,000,000
14. 30-State Drought 2002 0 $11,400,000,000
Costliest U.S. Weather Disasters Weather Underground

THESE events OCCURRED!
YET in SPITE of
a) 400,000 jobs due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita ,
b) 2,800,000 jobs in alone due to 9/11,
c) 300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts...
In spite of nearly $8 trillion in lost businesses, market values, destroyed property.. IN SPITE of that:

AFTER the tax cuts Federal Tax REVENUES Increased an average of 9.78% per year!!!
Government Revenue Details Federal State Local for 2008 - Charts

And as far as spending like a drunken sailor....???

2000 $236.2 billion surplus
2001 $128.2 billion surplus
2002 $157.8 billion deficit.. also 9/11 occurred and tax revenues lowered for years later
2003 $377.6 billion deficit.. BRAND new cabinet Homeland Security, plus loans made to businesses.. again tax revenues down..affect of 9/11
2004 $412.7 billion deficit.. Revenues up by 5.5% spending increased and economy getting back.
2005 $318.3 billion deficit.. revenues up by 14.5% deficit decreasing at rate of 22%
2006 $248.2 billion deficit.. revenues up by 11.7% deficit decrease 22%
2007 $160.7 billion deficit.. revenues up by 6.7% deficit decrease 35%
2008 $458.6 billion deficit.. revenues down and deficit INCREASED TARP loan mostly...
Historical Federal Receipt and Outlay Summary

And for what you really ignorant LIPs totally seem to be unaware of TARP turning a profit???

Bailout Scorecard Eye on the Bailout ProPublica
TARP made a $55.1 Billion profit!
Tarpprofits.png

If idiots and LIPs like RDEAN can't admit the REALITIES of what happened all at NO FAULT of Bush then how do they exist?

Except for the compassion of people who feed these idiots, taxes that pay his phone bill,etc.!

I WANT idiots and LIPs like RDEAN to explain these events away! Tell the 6,000 people that died during 9/11 and worst hurricanes in history these
events didn't occur! Tell me RDEAN and other idiots... did you ever wonder WHY the MSM picked on Bush as this editor of NewsWeek said:

"our job is to bash the president[Bush], that's what we do." Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.He-Could-Go-All-The-Way Today Cheers Obama s Football Play

YET this same Editor of NewsWeek Thomas...who Obama NOW bashes...gushed about Obama.....

"mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek s Evan Thomas Obama Is Sort of God

And when IDIOTS/LIPs like RDEAN seem to forget the MSM biased role in bashing Bush and ass kissing Obama..
REMEMBER 85% of ABC,CBS,NBC anchors,producers,reports gave over $1 million to Obama re-election!

Remember Smooch: Study of 130,213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election
BY PAUL BEDARD | MARCH 16, 2015 | 10:49 AM
A sweeping study of some 130,213 news articles on the 2012 presidential match between President Obama and Mitt Romney has proven anew that there was a strong pro-Democratic bias in the U.S. and international press.
Smooch Study of 130 213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election WashingtonExaminer.com

So of course IDIOTS/LIPs like RDEAN won't believe this 130,213 news articles study...won't believe that 9/11 happened, or worst hurricanes happened... that's because THEY are NOT in touch with reality!!!!!

Remember when I said the GOP blocked the BP investigation into the Gulf Oil Spill and they cried liar? Even when I presented video from congress of Republicans blocking the investigation?

Remember when I said Republicans threatened to not pay unemployment benefits to millions of Americans unless the rich got enormous tax cuts? I proved that.

Remember when I said a Senate Republican apologized to BP because Obama was making them pay?

Remember when I said the military made the worlds fastest supercomputer out of game chips and USMB Republicans laughed and laughed. Turns out I was right.

Instead of actually proving anything, they will say "everybody knows" and then make some unproven accusation.
Then, they whine about Republicans always being attacked. Could you imagine Democrats apologizing to BP? Or sending soldiers into the wrong country? Or any of the awful things Republicans have done? There may be a few who vote Republican because this is a coalition party. There are conservatives in the Democratic Party. Besides they give cover to Republican policies.

I think If Republicans are going to scream liar, they should at least have the decency to prove it. Not that I'm calling them decent. Anyone who cuts benefits disabled veterans and school lunches for children is hardly decent. Even many of them agree with that.

And just think...if that asshole that you call "president" had worked with US corporations (rather than demonize them) perhaps these Vets would have JOBS to come home to - without the need for food stamps (your answer to everything).

Hmm...

AND NOTHING has happened during Obama's 6 years EQUAL to these EVENTS!! NOTHING!!!!

Recession
1) Are you aware that a recession started under Clinton and became official 3/01 ended 11/01?

According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $5 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies. More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 - and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs.
Source: The dot-com bubble How to lose 5 trillion Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

3)Obviously most of you are UNAWARE 9/11 cost 3,000 lives, $2 trillion in lost businesses,market values assets.
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade. After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never to be the same again. It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated. Some estimate that there was over $60 billion in insurance losses alone. Airlines didn't fly for 3 days!
Approximately 18,000 small businesses were either displaced or destroyed in Lower Manhattan after the Twin Towers fell. There was a buildup in homeland security on all levels. 9/11 caused a catastrophic financial loss for the U.S.
Anthrax Attacks...
The 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States, also known as Amerithrax from its Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) case name, occurred over the course of several weeks beginning on Tuesday, September 18, 2001, one week after the September 11 attacks. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and two DemocraticU.S. Senators, killing five people and infecting 17 others.

The worst, Katrina made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.

Rank Disaster Year Deaths Damage* $250 Billion in damages in the 8 disasters of the top 15 disasters in history!

THESE events OCCURRED!
YET in SPITE of
In spite of nearly $8 trillion in lost businesses, market values, destroyed property.. IN SPITE of that:

AFTER the tax cuts Federal Tax REVENUES Increased an average of 9.78% per year!!!

2002 $157.8 billion deficit.. also 9/11 occurred and tax revenues lowered for years later
2003 $377.6 billion deficit.. BRAND new cabinet Homeland Security, plus loans made to businesses.. again tax revenues down..affect of 9/11
2004 $412.7 billion deficit.. Revenues up by 5.5% spending increased and economy getting back.
2005 $318.3 billion deficit.. revenues up by 14.5% deficit decreasing at rate of 22%
2008 $458.6 billion deficit.. revenues down and deficit INCREASED TARP loan mostly...

And for what you really ignorant LIPs totally seem to be unaware of TARP turning a profit???

View attachment 40915

Not sure what your rant is for or what you're trying to say within the context of my response. If you read what I responded to, my point was simple.

Hmm...

Recession

Anthrax Attacks...

THESE events OCCURRED!
YET in SPITE of

View attachment 40915

Not sure what your rant is for or what you're trying to say within the context of my response. If you read what I responded to, my point was simple.

You are defending Obama. That's the simple point.
And I'm with a lot of supporting documents have proven Obama even without the events Bush had to contend with is destroying our economy.
NO PRESIDENT EVER EVER SAID THESE Words except OBAMA!

-- "I prefer destroying 1,400 companies,putting 400,000 people out of work and reducing tax revenue by $100 billion a year. " which is what he means when he says he prefers a single payer health system.

-- "I prefer higher gas prices".

-- "If a utility wants to build coal burning it bankrupt them!"

-- "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"

My president would NEVER attack the military by accusing them of "air-raiding villages, killing civilians".

I also want a president who doesn't tell people...
“I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,”
“It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”
“I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,”
I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

My president is not a wanna-be Messiah who pronounces:
""This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

Finally my president will not depend on the "stupidity of American voter" to get elected by:
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

He fooled the people that make up what Gruber called "Stupidity of American Voter" Americans!

Hmm...

Recession

Anthrax Attacks...

THESE events OCCURRED!
YET in SPITE of

View attachment 40915

You are defending Obama. That's the simple point.
And I'm with a lot of supporting documents have proven Obama even without the events Bush had to contend with is destroying our economy.
NO PRESIDENT EVER EVER SAID THESE Words except OBAMA!

-- "I prefer destroying 1,400 companies,putting 400,000 people out of work and reducing tax revenue by $100 billion a year. " which is what he means when he says he prefers a single payer health system.

-- "I prefer higher gas prices".

-- "If a utility wants to build coal burning it bankrupt them!"

-- "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"

My president would NEVER attack the military by accusing them of "air-raiding villages, killing civilians".

I also want a president who doesn't tell people...
“I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,”
“It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.”
“I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,”
I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

My president is not a wanna-be Messiah who pronounces:
""This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

Finally my president will not depend on the "stupidity of American voter" to get elected by:
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

He fooled the people that make up what Gruber called "Stupidity of American Voter" Americans!

Ok. Now I'll go back to my post.
Corporate profits have nearly tripled under this president while taxes have dropped. The market is at an all-time high. Where is the evidence of his hostility toward business?

image2.png

Harry a liberal??? lol

Oh I guess if we go by Rushblo's or crazy people like the ones supporting the Tea Baggers, sure. Most normal Americans see him as a moderate conservative from Nevada, not a liberal known area!

Next you'll tell me Obama is a Marxist, lol

Why do you make stuff up ?

I didn't say Harry was a liberal. He is left of center.

If you can put down your arrogant pre-conceptions and try to digest these simple statements it might be helpful.

I don't think Harry is a liberal. I think Harry is an opportunist.

I said, Harry is giving the left (and liberalism....associated with being left...even though that is incorrect) a bad name.

Harry is not popular. Many in his party wish he'd go away.

If I wanted to see him go away, it is not because of his politics (I don't think Harry has any other that what takes care of Harry)...it is because our federal government is loaded with rancor and he has been a prime promoter of it.

The right is no better...but there is no one person as visible (in the media) as Harry.

It's not about Harry...it's about the institution.

Weird you posit shit like "make stuff up" as ALL I've done is rspond to what's written. YOUR posit was Harry was "Harry has done a great job of giving the left (and liberalism) a bad name."

Sorry, Harry ISN'T left or liberal. He's a moderate Dem from Nevada!

Weird how the right wingers elect guys who "don't believe in" Gov't or the purpose of Gov't then are shocked when they get into power and destroy US from within (see Ronnie's S&L crisis and Dubya's subprime bubble as 2 prime examples, not even talking about both gutting revenues as they ramped up UNFUNDED spending)

The #1 problem in DC (and at all 50 states) is money in politics. Money isn't speech. Corps aren't people

Yes you did make stuff up....or....

Didn't you read what I wrote ? I said "I don't think Harry is a liberal". But that does not mean that Harry hasn't given liberals a bad name. For the very reasons being discussed on another thread....liberals are tied to the left (and yes Harry is left of center....can't help that) by virtue of the media B.S. that is out there. It's unfortunate that he and you don't understand that.

Weird about what the right wing does. It only does what the left wing does. Send people to D.C. who don't give a flying fig about truth or America. Ronnie had help from a democratic congress....Georgie and his republican congress will go down as one of the biggest mistakes this country ever made.

Political power is economic power and vice versa. If and when Americans wake up, that is when they will throw out the morons on both sides who are there now and get a group that will really represent We The People.

More right wing nonsense. Shocking. "Left" huh? lol

Name the things the "left" has done? Single payer or took Romneycare that the GOP created and Heritage supported and made it GOP light?

Conservative policy NEVER works. The "left", liberal and PROGRESSIVE created the worlds largest middle class, fought for union rights, labor, environment, min wage, SS, Medicare, etc, ALL the things that created the modern US

"Never works"...gotta love it.

Just like Obamacare...nobody builds the report card metrics ahead of the fact. They all just argue over what is good and bad after the fact.

Define "works".

As far as "liberal"...that does not equate with the left.

Union rights had their place.

Other things have been both good and bad.

The modern U.S. isn't so great. BTW: Are your taking credit for that ?

Lol.....you can keep your list.

BTW: I am not right wing. I am unaffilated so you can save your little barbs for someone who cares.

Social Security was needed when it was formed. It is not such a good idea in the long run. Like it or not...it's not all it is cracked up to be. That isn't right wing talking points. They have no idea why it was formed...they just use it to poke their finger in the eye of the left.

I laugh at right wingers who claim Reagan had this huge expansion (which he did technically...until you did below the surface and find out what a mess he created).

I laugh at you too.

Sure Bubba, surte YOU aren't a conservative *shaking head*

Just ONE policy conservatives have EVER been on the correct side of history on in the US?

Since the rights war on the working class, coinciding with Powell's memo of 71 that created Heritage Foundation, CATO, etc and ramped upped under Reaganomics, sure the US has suffered (except he top 1% of course!)

SS is just a safety net that keeps half of seniors out of poverty. Nothing wrong with that. It's worked well in Germany for over 120+ years, and does quite well in the US too, IF the right wingers would stop attacking it and just try to fix it!

BTW, SS was ALWAYS meant to be pay-go, weird how Ronnie "saved it" by creating the nearly $3 trillion in excess payments since Ronnie increased taxes that he (and Dubya) used to hide the real costs of tax cuts for the rich!

Parties can't notice the difference between the disabled and the ones abusing what was voted for.

Some people are trading EBT cards for drugs directly and openly with statistics. I read that many drug dealers once busted often have dozens of EBT cards.

So the Right decides its a good idea to cut funding for the disabled.

The only reason the lazy people with EBT cards that didn't need them, got them is because of the 1% lawyers and 1% doctors. In fact, many fraud cases show that the 1% doctor only lost a case to the 1% lawyer and the 1% lawyer takes his/her funding DIRECTLY from the Welfare Check that "lazy" person gets.

MORE right wing crap Go to the Tea Bagger zone Bubba.

Defending Harry Reid? Oh you mean proving Harry DIDN'T admit he lied about the Moocher Romney?

My problem with conservatives and the ideology they support, it has NEVER worked as promised and they are always on the wrong side of issues.

I miss HONEST conservatives like Goldwater. Today's conservatives just follow Reagan as a (Faux) savior and continue his lying ways!

My fav quote on the problem with Gov't:

The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it.
P. J. O'Rourke

This is where you take the hit.

You see, it isn't about whether he admitted lying (he never did from what I can tell), because he didn't have to.

Most of my liberal friends wish Harry would have a heart attack. He's been a boat anchor on the image of the senate.

This what you say and there is how you say it.

Just to be clear....there are other senate dems who are the same in my estimation and a host of republicans.

While I don't agree with Bernie Sanders for the most part....I like the way he conducts himself.

I really do miss Sam Nunn.

Take the hit? For showing Harry DIDN'T admit he lied as the right winger posited? Sorry. Fail

Harry has done a great job of keeping the far right extremists from rolling over the more moderate (than Harry) Obama. I'm not surprised you don't get it though

Yes, I miss honest conservatives like Goldwater too, unfortunately we have Reagan as being a "moderate" today in the GOP that's how far right the GOP has gone the past 20+ years!

Don't disagree with you on how far things have gone to the right in the past 20 years.

Harry has done a great job of giving the left (and liberalism) a bad name. I know you get it, but your are just a stormtrooper.

Harry a liberal??? lol

Oh I guess if we go by Rushblo's or crazy people like the ones supporting the Tea Baggers, sure. Most normal Americans see him as a moderate conservative from Nevada, not a liberal known area!

Obama is a Marxist

Lower avg tax rate than Reagan. Weird, record Corp profits, lowest tax burden on Corps in 40+ years. He's a bad Marxist Bubs

So no, you'll stick to the right wing talking point!

Stopped reading here. If you ever want to talk to a libertarian let me know. I've never been interested in your sick obsession with W, but whatever. It's a problem for your shrink

Sure Bubba, sure. YOU will NEVER get honest, on ANY subject. I'm shocked. Go runaway Klown boy!

Gotcha Darlene. You should be able to give me an example then, an issue I'm right on that isn't libertarian

You mean that Ayn Randian fetish that has NEVER been used ANYWHERE, EVER? What would I care about people who "believe" in nonsense anymore than I believe in my Spaghetti God in the Sky?

Right, a guy who I'm POSITIVE supported Romney, Bush, Reagan, etc, doesn't support the GOP, lol
you are positive?....you do realize i am on record here bad mouthing all 3 of those jerks,right?.....you are just digging a deeper hole for yourself....dumbass...

Tea baggers are notorious for "bad mouthing" the GOP then stepping up and voting for them. You saying you didn't vote for them? lol
now im a teabagger.....well thats a first time for that....lol....

So for the 4th time, DID you support (VOTE) for Romney, Bush or Ronnie? OOPS

Who did you vote for ?

It wasn't the GOPers for he past 31 years, that's for sure. I try to vote as progressive as possible, generally Green. I voted the moderate Obama the last 2 elections however!

Obama is a Marxist
Or, on what do you base your claim ?

The definition of communism, the Communist Manifesto. What does Obama or his party believe that contradicts the Communist Manifesto? In fact it's a template for their views. And they justify it with the same anti wealth, anti capitalist rhetoric on a constant bases. Start by reading the planks of the Manifesto and you will be shocked to recognize it as their platform

lol, Says Klown boy. To funny Bubs

Obama is a Marxist
Or, on what do you base your claim ?

The definition of communism, the Communist Manifesto. What does Obama or his party believe that contradicts the Communist Manifesto? In fact it's a template for their views. And they justify it with the same anti wealth, anti capitalist rhetoric on a constant bases. Start by reading the planks of the Manifesto and you will be shocked to recognize it as their platform

O.K., but I am trying to stay within the spirit of the thread.

Do you have a paper or something you can point me to that takes those planks and makes the comparison ?

All you've done (and I am asking you to consider the spirit of the request) is say....go look at this. Isn't it up to you to do that work ?

You made the claim....again...in the spirit of the thread, I am looking for your feedback.

Well, in the spirit of the thread, since I'm not a Republican, I don't have to prove it....

But seriously,

1) This is a romper room thread. The Democrats call everyone who isn't left a racist, xenophobic sexist poor hating homophobe who worships corporations and the rich and can't prove any of it because it's ridiculous. I used to be a Republican, I left the party because they suck, but that isn't why.

2) I consider the planks of the Communist Manifesto to be pretty well known and clear, I'm not referring to some esoteric document. And the hurdle is pretty low, I said the Communist manifesto is the template for their platform and rhetoric. If Democrats are really not Marxists, just off the top of your head, couldn't you say wow, but here's a couple things that just don't fit that, Kaz?

Easy, they support capitalism dummy!

I didn't say anything about vets, nor did I say anything about the GOP, or Reagan. What the fuck is your problem dumbass? Can you not read? Progressives are pretty fucking stupid by definition, but you are the dumbest of them all.

Go play in the street.

Got it, as usual your dumb ass can't follow a thread posting you are replying to. Shocking

Hmm...

Recession

Anthrax Attacks...

THESE events OCCURRED!
YET in SPITE of

View attachment 40915

Unrelated right wing garbage spattered on the wall. You are a bigger fuking moron than I thought IF you "think" cutting taxes increased federal revenues dumbass

TARP was needed BECAUSE of Dubya's failure, like his ignoring over a dozen high level warnings on 9/11 and it was mostly a paper loss after the dotcom crash dummy

"According to the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER), which is the private, nonprofit, nonpartisan organization charged with determining economic recessions, the U.S. economy was in recession from March 2001 to November 2001 [3], a period of eight months at the beginning of President George W. Bush's term of office. However, economic conditions did not satisfy the common shorthand definition of recession, which is "a fall of a country's real gross domestic product in two or more successive quarters," and has led to some confusion about the procedure for determining the starting and ending dates of a recession."

Early 2000s recession - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Bush CEA Chair Mankiw: Claim That Broad-Based Income Tax Cuts Increase Revenue Is Not "Credible," Capital Income Tax Cuts Also Don't Pay For Themselves

Bush-Appointed Federal Reserve Chair Bernanke: "I Don't Think That As A General Rule Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

Bush Treasury Secretary Paulson: "As A General Rule, I Don't Believe That Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

Bush OMB Director Nussle: "Some Say That [The Tax Cut] Was A Total Loss. Some Say They Totally Pay For Themselves. It's Neither Extreme."

Bush CEA Chairman Lazear: "As A General Rule, We Do Not Think Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

Bush Economic Adviser Viard: "Federal Revenue Is Lower Today Than It Would Have Been Without The Tax Cuts."

Bush Treasury Official Carroll: "We Do Not Think Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

Reagan Chief Economist Feldstein: "It's Not That You Get More Revenue By Lowering Tax Rates, It Is That You Don't Lose As Much."

Feldstein In 1986: "Hyperbole" That Reagan Tax Cut "Would Actually Increase Tax Revenue."

Conservative Economist Holtz-Eakin: "No Serious Research Evidence" Suggests Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

Tax Foundation's Prante: "A Stretch" To Claim "Cutting Capital Gains Taxes Raises Tax Revenues."

AND YET IDIOTS like RDEAN seem to think NONE of these EVENTS OCCURRED!!!

FACTS on Dubya's great recession

Right-wingers Want To Erase How George Bush's "Homeowner Society" Helped Cause The Economic Collapse

2004 Republican Convention:

Another priority for a new term is to build an ownership society, because ownership brings security and dignity and independence.

Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all- time high.

(APPLAUSE)

Tonight we set a new goal: 7 million more affordable homes in the next 10 years, so more American families will be able to open the door and say, "Welcome to my home."

Q When did the Bush Mortgage Bubble start?

A The general timeframe is it started late 2004.

From Bush’s President’s Working Group on Financial Markets October 2008

“The Presidents Working Group’s March policy statement acknowledged that turmoil in financial markets clearly was triggered by a dramatic weakening of underwriting standards for U.S. subprime mortgages, beginning in late 2004 and extending into 2007.”

FACTS on Dubya s great recession US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back