If our troops were better trained at identifying drones than identifying diversity equity inclusion would 3 servicemen still be alive

Did you know the last people to own Black slaves in the US where some of the Indian tribes ?
I know the history. So you can stop with this. Whites made slavery legal here. OK? If it had not been made legal, nobody could own slaves. And then in some cases Indian tribes claimed to own backs to stop protect them from white slavers. Blacks were basically members of the tribe. This does not take away from what whites did to Native Americans.

'sNo Problem. I respect the Queen of Battle, working with them many times in Combined Arms task organization.
The Queen is the most powerful piece on the Board.

Were you part of the King of Battle (according to Napoleon)?

When I went out, we were in artillery range (about 7 miles) for the first day. That was it. The other 7+ days we weren't. The bad guys knew exactly where the Camps 105's would reach. There was a couple of Long Tom's in Pleiku that would (theoretically) reach us but by the time they got their heads out of their asses, they were useless.

Artillery is nice to have. Marines won't operate outside of artillery range as a rule. Neither will most Regular Army Infantry. Just the Airborne and a couple others. I'm sure things have changed however. Especially with the advent of incredible Attack Choppers like the Apache.

Back then, the Navy used different maps. 5 digit, instead of the Army's 4 digit grids. So even Spads were hard to come by most times. The VNAF had some. Fearless. Those guys were nuts. Sometimes -- Dangerous.

Forgive my reminiscence

Today's military is composed of a disproportionate amount of minorities. Diversity training is a must. Can't have our troops fighting amongst themselves . Not a good idea. Like sorts , joining the military is a leg up for all our youth . We need to respect that and help it along.

How did "forced diversity" cause the drone strike exactly?

I just see you posting stupid racist bullshit without any facts.

I know the history. So you can stop with this. Whites made slavery legal here. OK? If it had not been made legal, nobody could own slaves. And then in some cases Indian tribes claimed to own backs to stop protect them from white slavers. Blacks were basically members of the tribe. This does not take away from what whites did to Native Americans.
No they weren't members of the tribe they were slaves. The Indians practiced chattel slavery. Then there were the Black slave owners. The Arab traders and the African tribes that sold captured Africans to the White Europeans.

The problem with racist like yourself is you focus on white people to the point of ignoring the same attitudes and problems of other groups. Of course I don't condone slavery I think it's a disgusting practice that needed to be stamped out then and needs to be abolished in places it's still used, like in modern day Africa.

No they weren't members of the tribe they were slaves. The Indians practiced chattel slavery. Then there were the Black slave owners. The Arab traders and the African tribes that sold captured Africans to the White Europeans.

The problem with racist like yourself is you focus on white people to the point of ignoring the same attitudes and problems of other groups. Of course I don't condone slavery I think it's a disgusting practice that needed to be stamped out then and needs to be abolished in places it's still used, like in modern day Africa.
Only maga fuckups can blame slavery on black people.

BTW claiming that other civilizations had slavery doesn't change the fact that white people here practiced it, fought to keep it and kept a form of it (jim crow) for over 200+ years in our nation.

It's a stain on our history that maga fuckups would like to erase form our memory.

BTW claiming that other civilizations had slavery doesn't change the fact that white people here practiced it, fought to keep it and kept a form of it (jim crow) for over 200+ years in our nation.

It's a stain on our history that maga fuckups would like to erase form our memory.
First I don't even like Trump second I named every group involved with the slave trade including Europeans moron. You have a reading comprehension problem.

It still exists today. In the Sandy Regions of the world. Buy and sell young girls from Asia.

To our Southern border where they traffic girls into our country.

You just look the other way or chose to ignore it.

It was their fellow Africans who captured them and put them on the boats. Emotional wishfulness fail.

People who support MAGA would never have been part of your story.
We are the only country on the planet to go to war with itself in an effort to end slavery.
so, fuck off.

It still exists today. In the Sandy Regions of the world. Buy and sell young girls from Asia.

To our Southern border where they traffic girls into our country.

You just look the other way or chose to ignore it.
Hilarious

Did you buy that magic bean on the way to the store too?

Forum List

Back