CIA director: Not passing Ukraine aid would be a mistake 'of historic proportions'

Do you agree with CIA director ?

• YES , I DO !

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • I do support MAGA/Putin/Iran !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I say Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US&EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

The republicans are going into a very dark place. America could lose even more respect in the world and possibly even lose allies over this. And it's ALL on them.

FAKE POLL.

FAKE THREAD.
YOU ARE A FAKE AMERICAN ,- MAGA ,- 🇸🇦 🐖 🇷🇺 POOTLER´S APPEASER
FraUuKtXsAAo-pS.jpg

I say Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US&EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

biden should accept the House immigration bill so that he can get the money for foreign aid

Why should Americans give more of their money to a lost cause? The war is over and you lost.

Now learn from your mistakes and mourn the million casualties you’ve caused.

Why should Americans give more of their money to a lost cause? The war is over and you lost.

Now learn from your mistakes and mourn the million casualties you’ve caused.
EU about to do 50 billion. They can increase that.

It is a secure money laundering operation. Aid goes to Ukraine, gets stolen by the Ukrainian officials and pay off the Americans. That guarantees more aid.

The republicans are going into a very dark place. America could lose even more respect in the world and possibly even lose allies over this. And it's ALL on them.
ALL? So you think that Democrats refusing to do anything to stop the flow of unvetted invaders coming across our southern border is a good thing? Since when did one party get a pass on ever needing to compromise but still demanding everything they want?

Forum List

Back