If our troops were better trained at identifying drones than identifying diversity equity inclusion would 3 servicemen still be alive

Who was his boss?
Doesn't matter , he made his own bed and refused more security not once but several times. It all seemed safe until it wasn't. Shit happens in war and the nuts who did this believe they are at war with US. Just like you are declared war and finding fault with other Americans. We all are doing our best , trying to survive and get along. Whoever brought this up again is a real sick person.

And that was why he asked for more security but was denied, as it would make the brown turd a liar that Al Qaeda was dead...Real fucking safe, for the brown turd Obammy and Hitlery who sat in the White House basement and did nothing to aid them.

Documents Back Up Claims of Requests for Greater Security in Benghazi
If he was so concerned about security why did he stay in the unfinished an unsecure compound that had a safe room where the exhaust fan were not yet installed instead of the safety of the fortified CIA complex? Within an hour the first response team drove off the attackers and rescued all the survivors and evacuated them to the CIA complex. You guy shouldn't believe the lies Faux Not News Broadcasts, ever. They're only after the Green.

If he was so concerned about security why did he stay in the unfinished an unsecure compound that had a safe room where the exhaust fan were not yet installed instead of the safety of the fortified CIA complex? Within an hour the first response team drove off the attackers and rescued all the survivors and evacuated them to the CIA complex. You guy shouldn't believe the lies Faux Not News Broadcasts, ever. They're only after the Green.
The men who fought testified the place was a death trap. Other Embassies had already evacuated.

The guys who went were delayed almost an hour by the Station chief.

No ready reaction force.

Complete clusterfuck

The guys who went were delayed almost an hour by the Station chief.
That is a lie refuted by the House's summary of the action. At most the delay was 20 minutes as the chief was looking for more large caliber weapons. They arrived at the compound within an hour of the initial assault.

That is a lie refuted by the House's summary of the action. At most the delay was 20 minutes as the chief was looking for more large caliber weapons. They arrived at the compound within an hour of the initial assault.
They could have been there in 15 minutes

Wow

Blindboo and Stupid Stann are proffering a level of fiction that has not been proffered previously.

When did your handles redirect you?

Uh, No. All our drones were equipped with identification friend/foe but two drones close together on expected approach at expected time (the usual time, apparently) are hard to destinguish by the software of our counter measure.

Looks like S-2 and S-3 will have to go back to planning individual missions instead of flying the same ones at the same times in the same patterns. When I was a brand new butter bar, I had a crippled, shot to shit, Korean war veteran, who warned me when I was visiting one of my men at the VA hospital about going out and coming back the same way, and I never forgot it. I guess they never talked to Korean War veterans, so never learned the lesson, or thought it didn't apply to drones, sometimes the size of small airplanes. Go figure...:omg:
I would think that an attack drone would have a very different flight path than a returning drone looking to land.

At attack drone, I assume, would almost certainly be in a steep dive where a returning US Drone looking for a landing strip would be on a glide path.

I would think that an attack drone would have a very different flight path than a returning drone looking to land.

At attack drone, I assume, would almost certainly be in a steep dive where a returning US Drone looking for a landing strip would be on a glide path.
We use far more drones (armed and unarmed) for reconnaissance missions, than attack missions. Reconnaissance and intelligence is the function of S-2 or G-2 (intelligence) coordinated and carried out in conjunction with and at the order of S-3 or G-3 (operations). As we are not always on the attack in that country, reconnaissance missions are vastly important to the security of our troops, and installations, by maintaining situational awareness, that can rapidly change. That said, with drones (sometimes with wingspan of a small airplane), some rag head should not be able to look up and say, there goes the 2:00 drone, or here come the landing of the drone from the 2:00 mission, right on time and on the usual approach vector. Predictability is bad Operational Security, as people live and die by OPSEC. I say this, from the perspective of a shift manager at Corps level, working directly for the G-3, though long since retired.

We use far more drones (armed and unarmed) for reconnaissance missions, than attack missions. Reconnaissance and intelligence is the function of S-2 or G-2 (intelligence) coordinated and carried out in conjunction with and at the order of S-3 or G-3 (operations). As we are not always on the attack in that country, reconnaissance missions are vastly important to the security of our troops, and installations, by maintaining situational awareness, that can rapidly change. That said, with drones (sometimes with wingspan of a small airplane), some rag head should not be able to look up and say, there goes the 2:00 drone, or here come the landing of the drone from the 2:00 mission, right on time and on the usual approach vector. Predictability is bad Operational Security, as people live and die by OPSEC. I say this, from the perspective of a shift manager at Corps level, working directly for the G-3, though long since retired.
My bad for not being more precise...... The muzzie drone should have been in a steep dive and NOT be confused with a returning US Drone on a glide path to land.

Just a thought. I was Infantry, and not allowed around anything more complicated than a wheelbarrow. OTOH, Infantry wins and loses Wars. The Tip of the Spear. Everything else is Support Troops. :hhello:

Just a FYI :dunno:

(Good-natured intramural ribbing)

My bad for not being more precise...... The muzzie drone should have been in a steep dive and NOT be confused with a returning US Drone on a glide path to land.

Just a thought. I was Infantry, and not allowed around anything more complicated than a wheelbarrow. OTOH, Infantry wins and loses Wars. The Tip of the Spear. Everything else is Support Troops. :hhello:

Just a FYI :dunno:

(Good-natured intramural ribbing)
No Problem. I respect the Queen of Battle, working with them many times in Combined Arms task organization.

They did fight in both wars but in segregated units. No diversity training back then. Even today , most smaller units are made up.of whoever joined from that area.These victims were obviously all from.the same unit.
Same unit… very different geographical areas.

What are you talking about? The military does not staff units that way at all.

No Problem. I respect the Queen of Battle, working with them many times in Combined Arms task organization.

I think the point of this post was that your experience was when things other than DEI and proper proun usage was important.

I think the point of this post was that your experience was when things other than DEI and proper proun usage was important.
That is True for the most part. My career experience started in the 70s.

Forum List

Back