If our Constitution made liberalism, in effect, illegal what should we do with them?.

/QUOTE]

The basic principle of the Constitution is that we are a nation of laws, with checks and balances to insure we never have a dictator.

wrong of course, basic principle was to oppose big liberal govt whether in the form of a dictator or not which is why Constitution limits what govt can do but not what a dictator can do. Did you know that England was very democratic at the time, not a dictatorship?

Why do you think liberals spied for Stalin and voted for Sanders/Obama if they were not opposed to basic principle of America? Why do you think they want a living communist Constitution rather than one our Founders gave us?

/QUOTE]

The basic principle of the Constitution is that we are a nation of laws, with checks and balances to insure we never have a dictator.

wrong of course, basic principle was to oppose big liberal govt whether in the form of a dictator or not which is why Constitution limits what govt can do but not what a dictator can do. Did you know that England was very democratic at the time, not a dictatorship?

Why do you think liberals spied for Stalin and voted for Sanders/Obama if they were not opposed to basic principle of America? Why do you think they want a living communist Constitution rather than one our Founders gave us?

And Obama deported more illegals than George W. Obama gave even more freedom to the intelligence agencies than George W. Or Trump who are totally patriotic. Or something. Give it a rest.

Trump deportations lag behind Obama levels

I’ve been hearing that propaganda all my life. If we elect Republicans we will lose a Woman’s right to choose. Four decades later nothing. If we elect a Democrat they’ll turn us communist. Four decades later nothing. Lose the hysteria and take your meds.

If Conservatives are the friend to the a Constitution why is it that Conservatives are the ones who scream loudest when we are discussing the rights of those accused of crimes? The screams are never that a decision or action violated those rights. It is that the accused should have no rights. Yet it is Liberals who are the ones who demand that we follow the Constitution.

And Obama deported more illegals than George W. Obama gave even more freedom to the intelligence agencies than George W. Or Trump who are totally patriotic. Or something. Give it a rest.
if you have any idea what you point is above why not tell us???

If we elect a Democrat they’ll turn us communist. Four decades later nothing. Lose the hysteria and take your meds.
Its different now. When Uncle Joe asked them if they were communists they took the 5th, now they are openly running for president. Do you understand?

If Conservatives are the friend to the a Constitution why is it that Conservatives are the ones who scream loudest when we are discussing the rights of those accused of crimes?

dear, being for the Constitution does not mean criminals should go free most of the time. Do you understand?

Let's keep in mind that democracy is not our strength since liberals get to vote too. Our strength is the Constitution which was intended to make big liberal magical govt illegal, and freedom the law of the land. Conservatives are the real Americans who believe in the principles of the Constitution. Thus it is they who set Europe free from big liberal magical govt through two world wars and they who just set 1.4 billion Chinese free from big liberal magical govt uniting most of the world in a peaceful common ideology. Oh, and there is no reason to acknowledge our faults (which are trivial in the big picture) to suit treasonous liberals who oppose everything for which our Founders and modern conservative Americans stand. So what do we do with liberals who really don't belong here in the first place and who constantly interfere with our good works?
You kids always seem to forget that the framers were the liberals of their day. So if anything was to turn out to be unconstitutional it would probably be conservatism.

Let's keep in mind that democracy is not our strength since liberals get to vote too. Our strength is the Constitution which was intended to make big liberal magical govt illegal, and freedom the law of the land. Conservatives are the real Americans who believe in the principles of the Constitution. Thus it is they who set Europe free from big liberal magical govt through two world wars and they who just set 1.4 billion Chinese free from big liberal magical govt uniting most of the world in a peaceful common ideology. Oh, and there is no reason to acknowledge our faults (which are trivial in the big picture) to suit treasonous liberals who oppose everything for which our Founders and modern conservative Americans stand. So what do we do with liberals who really don't belong here in the first place and who constantly interfere with our good works?
You kids always seem to forget that the framers were the liberals of their day. So if anything was to turn out to be unconstitutional it would probably be conservatism.
-------------------------------------------------- things --- language and word meanings changed as i have heard your argument in the past . But 'liberals' of the past were far different than todays ' modern libs' . Not much more to say so just a comment for now . Maybe someone will see my comment and expand on what i just said Crep .

America was created as a liberal nation and remains so today. Our Constitution was created as a liberal document and remains so today.

Well the last bunch was called the Wigs, and they moved to Canada, perhaps we could move them there.?

Well the last bunch was called the Wigs, and they moved to Canada, perhaps we could move them there.?

upload_2018-10-12_16-3-37.jpeg

I’ll go!

America was created as a liberal nation and remains so today. Our Constitution was created as a liberal document and remains so today.
----------------------------------------------- Thank You but i don't think that todays liberal is the same as the Founding Liberals Regent . Maybe someone could reply or add feed back .

----------------------------------------------- Thank You but i don't think that todays liberal is the same as the Founding Liberals Regent . Maybe someone could reply or add feed back .

Founders wanted very very tiny govt. They called it freedom. Today's liberals want ever growing govt to the point where they now have embraced Sanders, an open communist! Does anyone really think our Founders were communists?

You kids always seem to forget that the framers were the liberals of their day.

you mean conservatives of their day in that they wanted very very tiny govt or freedom from govt
just like modern conservatives and libertarians! 1+1=2

thanks ED , i alway hear 'liberal dems' , progressives and what i call perverts alway making the claim that there is a connection between them and the Liberal Founding Fathers and i think they are totally wrong Edward .

thanks ED , i alway hear 'liberal dems' , progressives and what i call perverts alway making the claim that there is a connection between them and the Liberal Founding Fathers and i think they are totally wrong Edward .
OMG yes!! our Founders were fighting for freedom while today's liberals are fighting for Sanders communism! Does anyone think our Founders were communists?

also , i have always heard the Founders referred to as Classical Liberals although i don't really know or understand the 'meaning' . Anyway , there is no way that todays liberals are anything like the Founding Liberals as far as i can see Edward .

Forum List

Back