If only all boys would get the HPV vaccine then females wouldn't need

Moreover, don't spread your ass.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Male mentality about STD's is astounding but not surprising. I'm dead serious, all STD's can be eradicated. There is no need for women to get vaccinated if all boys would. You spread it , you can cure it.

Why not try a proven method; chastity?? Or are women too pissweak to control their "urges"??

Greg

No men are, and like I told another poster, FASE reality.

LAIR!

Lair , yes you are wild animals.

Some are, yes, but "all"?? Not a very Just comment.

Greg

AIDS is a butt disease.

Male mentality about STD's is astounding but not surprising. I'm dead serious, all STD's can be eradicated. There is no need for women to get vaccinated if all boys would. You spread it , you can cure it.

Why not try a proven method; chastity?? Or are women too pissweak to control their "urges"??

Greg

LAIR!

latest

Am I still lovable?

Greg

AIDS is a butt disease.

Greg

LAIR!

Talk about stereotyping....

Don't you have a jew to attack?

to, say about the age of 10, and well if all men would wear a condom then few women would get STD's and unwanted pregnancies would be down which leads to less abortions and less treatment for sexually transmitted diseases.
HIV Transmission | HIV Basics | HIV/AIDS | CDC

It's well know that the risk of a female spreading STD's is much less that men!

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Sure, STD's can be eradicated.

All you need is for people to withhold sex before marriage and not cheat on their spouse.

Next.

Well it's not going to happen, so why not FACE REALITY.
This applies to your OP as well.

to, say about the age of 10, and well if all men would wear a condom then few women would get STD's and unwanted pregnancies would be down which leads to less abortions and less treatment for sexually transmitted diseases.

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Greg

No men are, and like I told another poster, FACE reality. I just can't believe the selfishness and ignorance of men.

You mean: not in your experience?? That's a sad thing. Want a tissue?

Greg

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Greg

No men are, and like I told another poster, FACE reality. I just can't believe the selfishness and ignorance of men.

Hey listen tootsie, as men we are pigs. That is a well known fact. You need to accept it, and accept the fact that the dude you met at the club who gave you gonorrhea was just doing what men do. You could have stayed home and watched The Bridges of Madison County.

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Greg

No men are, and like I told another poster, FACE reality. I just can't believe the selfishness and ignorance of men...

Hey listen tootsie, as men we are pigs. That is a well known fact. You need to accept it, and accept the fact that the dude you met at the club who gave you gonorrhea was just doing what men do. You could have stayed home and watched The Bridges of Madison County.

Dude. Haven't you heard?
A woman's body is here own.
She gets to make the decisions.
She just doesn't want to accept the responsibility for those decisions.

Don't spread your legs.

And teach your daughters not to spread theirs. Sexually transmitted diseases are the result of rampant promiscuity which is supported by the Lib media and Movie and music industry, I've been monogamous for 35 years never had an STD. Maybe you Parents out there should teach your children better morals.

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

All you need is for people to withhold sex before marriage and not cheat on their spouse.

Next.

Face reality? Like rounding up people and forcing them to get treated medically for STD's?

Pick your brand of fascism I suppose, but then, I'm not the one who started this ignorant thread.

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a buttsex disease.

Are these people unbelievable or what? Hollywood promotes both Promiscuity and gun violence and yet are the biggest opponents of Violence against women and proponents of strict gun control. WTF and the left says Trump is nuts.

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Next.

The “reality” is that you are responsible for your vagina.

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Next.

maybe the women who are complaining about these STD's should ask themselves what put them in a position to contract an STD and then educate other women on how to keep from getting and STD. NOT having multiple Partners is Probably real close to the top of that list. Teach your children "Well"

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Next.

The reality is you are responsible for your penis. Too many rapes and sexual assault for boys at the age of 10 not to get the HPV vaccine. It needs to be a requirement.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Next.

The reality is you are responsible for your penis. Too many rapes and sexual assault for boys at the age of 10 not to get the HPV vaccine. It needs to be a requirement.

Maybe you should arrest the people who are raping all of these young boys, you obviously know about it what have you done to stop it, Nothing is my bet. Kind of like the Catholic church, blaming the parents of their victims. IDIOT!

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a buttsex disease.

Are these people unbelievable or what? Hollywood promotes both Promiscuity and gun violence and yet are the biggest opponents of Violence against women and proponents of strict gun control. WTF and the left says Trump is nuts.

Trump is nuts.

Greg

LAIR!

Talk about stereotyping....

Don't you have a jew to attack?

Jews spread it by giving the child HPV during the sucking circumcision.

Don't spread your legs.

And teach your daughters not to spread theirs. Sexually transmitted diseases are the result of rampant promiscuity which is supported by the Lib media and Movie and music industry, I've been monogamous for 35 years never had an STD. Maybe you Parents out there should teach your children better morals.

Do you know who your Potus is?? Tell me about his promiscuity. How many STD's has he spread.

Forum List

Back