If Obama's policies are so great

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
Then why isn't he campaigning for Hillary? Why isn't Hillary campaigning on Obama's record. Could it be Obama is Bush #2?

Then why isn't he campaigning for Hillary? Why isn't Hillary campaigning on Obama's record. Could it be Obama is Bush #2?
After eight years of normal American nonsense and inaction, everyone wants a change. The best thing Obama can do is let Hillary tear him to pieces to gain the White House, and he will.

Right now he's riding the fence.

when there is a sure nominee, he will support them.

I thought you were going to ask why he got elected to a second term.

As the wise man once said: Never underestimate the STUPIDITY of American voters. TWICE!
Thats right. They did vote in a conservative twice on multiple occasions as well.

You asked about Obama. I answered. STFU.
Youre dumb. I didnt ask anything. Dont you know the difference between a question and a statement yet?

Kindly name all of the Presidents who have declared their support for a candidate before the primaries. Thank you.

Obama said he is going to wait. Probably to see who gets the nominee like a lot of other partisan presidents.
It is fuckin pathetic, if you ask me.

Forum List

Back