If obama wins in November look for a gun ban

How could Zimmerman go down Joe?
You have clearly stated that the jury system is a joke.
So since you do not believe in the jury system Joe, the verdict will be a joke.
See how stupid your posts make you look Joe?

YOU are the one that have to have that out in the back of your pocket if a defendant that you have prejudged is found not guilty.
You have already defined the Zimmerman jury as "a joke".
Not me Clyde.
I stand behind the jury system. Unlike you, I do not make excuses and as a citizen value the jury system.
The lazy and anti Americans avoid jury duty. They do like you do, they do not vote so they are never called.
Your union buddies and yourself line them up and shoot them in the back with no jury.
The good commies that you are.

Actually I do vote, and I got called twice. Didn't serve on one, though. The one time I sat through a Jury selection convinced me it was a joke. They essentially eliminated anyone with education.

The Jury system is a joke. find the 12 stupidest knobs who can be the most easily manipulated.

But again, I ask the question, if a Jury convicts your pinup boy Zimmerman of Murder, are you going to say, "Welp, yup, he must have killed him. I'm sorry about all the pictures I put of showing Trayvon was a thug because he had a grill".

How could Zimmerman go down Joe?
You have clearly stated that the jury system is a joke.
So since you do not believe in the jury system Joe, the verdict will be a joke.
See how stupid your posts make you look Joe?

YOU are the one that have to have that out in the back of your pocket if a defendant that you have prejudged is found not guilty.
You have already defined the Zimmerman jury as "a joke".
Not me Clyde.
I stand behind the jury system. Unlike you, I do not make excuses and as a citizen value the jury system.
The lazy and anti Americans avoid jury duty. They do like you do, they do not vote so they are never called.
Your union buddies and yourself line them up and shoot them in the back with no jury.
The good commies that you are.

Actually I do vote, and I got called twice. Didn't serve on one, though. The one time I sat through a Jury selection convinced me it was a joke. They essentially eliminated anyone with education.

The Jury system is a joke. find the 12 stupidest knobs who can be the most easily manipulated.

But again, I ask the question, if a Jury convicts your pinup boy Zimmerman of Murder, are you going to say, "Welp, yup, he must have killed him. I'm sorry about all the pictures I put of showing Trayvon was a thug because he had a grill".

So you now think that the pictures I put up showing Martin with a grill makes him a thug?
Talk about being manupulated. It must have worked.

"I got called twice" to jury duty. Joe
"It was a joke. They essentially elliminated anyone with education" Joe
Go find your white towel Joe. Warm up and throw.

So you now think that the pictures I put up showing Martin with a grill makes him a thug?
Talk about being manupulated. It must have worked.

"I got called twice" to jury duty. Joe
"It was a joke. They essentially elliminated anyone with education" Joe
Go find your white towel Joe. Warm up and throw.

Actually, you've been pretty racist all along on this thing.

Nice trying to take quotes out of context. In fact, my number was so far down, they didn't even talk to me before they found their twelve knobs.

They eliminated anyone with college, anyone who had been a victim of a crime themselves, they elimnated one lady because she volunteered at an animal shelter.

Hey, I've noticed you STILL haven't answered the question.

If your group of 12 knobs calls the POS Zimmeran guilty, will you finally admit he's guilty?

I already know he is, regardless of what 12 knobs say.

Forum List

Back