If obama wins in November look for a gun ban

How many times have Republicans offered legislation to increase penalties on gun owners for using those guns in an irresponsible way and in crimes only to be defeated by Democrats?
Not all Democrats but that is where the opposition always comes from.

There was another media reporter fired last week because they manipulated the 911 call that Zimmerman made and played it as unedited.
The copy roomand production staff that helped this reporter edit that call, produce it and air it were all put on probation. Station manager at that Miami affiliate was told his contract would not be renewed at the end of the year. He would have been fired out right but he had a buy out clause.
And Joe claims that was not a conspiracy at that station and at NBC to fraudulently manipulate the case against George Zimmerman.
How ignorant can an American be?

Oh my god...

Put up or shut up.
OMG indeed.

We already have the bet, idiot. It's about waiting. In the mean time I'd be interested in you showing just how you know guns will be banned. The types like you were saying that before his first term... and nothing has happened.

obama knows this issue would kill any chance of a second term, he's a chess player and maybe he does not realize that.

He placing his agenda into place.
1. He has been supportive of gun control
2. he has said he is for gun control laws.
3. His attorney general has said he wants to reinstate the assault weapons ban
4. He told Mrs Brady that he had to work under the radar for gun control.
5. His comment to Medvedev even though he's was referring to missile defense this comment does apply to anything he may have on the burner. His comment was
“This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility,”
Read more at Obama Tells Russia He Will Have More Flexibility After Election
6. Fast and the furious was not a race team name obama dreamed up.
7. Like I said obama is a chess player maybe he does not realize it maybe he does. But I am sure of his intent he's given all the signs.

Put up or shut up.
OMG indeed.

We already have the bet, idiot. It's about waiting. In the mean time I'd be interested in you showing just how you know guns will be banned. The types like you were saying that before his first term... and nothing has happened.

obama knows this issue would kill any chance of a second term, he's a chess player and maybe he does not realize that.

5. His comment to Medvedev even though he's was referring to missile defense this comment does apply to anything he may have on the burner. His comment was
7. Like I said obama is a chess player maybe he does not realize it maybe he does. But I am sure of his intent he's given all the signs.

You are stupid. For starters, what "flexibility" was Obama talking about? :lol:

You are stupid. For starters, what "flexibility" was Obama talking about? :lol:

Talk about being stupid do you deny that obama made that comment?

didn't deny anything, simply asked what "flexibility" was he discussing. do you know?

Tell me what "flexibility" was he discussing? I am quite sure you cannot show any link to a gun ban.

Tell me what "flexibility" was he discussing? I am quite sure you cannot show any link to a gun ban.

You don't read what was posted do you? Just like an idiot you put your foot in your mouth all the time.

One jokey melt down on the way.

Last edited:
No link to a gun ban, in other words, littledebfascist.

You make stuff up, your own evidence blows you up, then you melt down.

Joseph Goebbels would beat you to make you are a better propagandist but would approve your devotion to the dark side.

No link to a gun ban, in other words, littledebfascist.

You make stuff up, your own evidence blows you up, then you melt down.

Joseph Goebbels would beat you to make you are a better propagandist but would approve your devotion to the dark side.

You don't read what has been posted it's very evident that you don't. Nothing I have posted has been made up.

What you have posted has not made a link with a proposed administration gun ban. If you can show it, please do so. Your link does not do it.

Last edited:
The link does not show a link between Obama and his meeting with Medevev and a gun ban.

General pondering is not evidence, bigrebnc. Why anyone would pay for this evidences bad business behavior.

You don't read what has been posted. Before you make another stupid comment go back and read that post.

It is not what people SAY that is the problem.
It is what people read, believe as fact because media said it AND THEN REPEAT IT AS FACT.

The link does not show a link between Obama and his meeting with Medevev and a gun ban.

General pondering is not evidence, bigrebnc. Why anyone would pay for this evidences bad business behavior.

You don't read what has been posted. Before you make another stupid comment go back and read that post.

I am giving you the opportunity to show the link right here. If you don't, you can't, and you fail yet again.

Where is out Squawker and Stalker? He is slow on the mark for once.

I am giving you the opportunity to show the link right here. If you don't, you can't, and you fail yet again.

You want the post you go find boy.

You want the post you go find boy.

Then you fail. Again. As always.

As if the president was talking about gun bans to the Russian president. You are a tool, pure and simple.

Forum List

Back