If Obama could identify as a woman

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I was wondering how this scenario would play out. Obama is walking along and takes a turn down a deep dark allyway. Three rapist jump out and tell Obama to drop his pants. He says he is a man but then they tell him to identify as a woman and grow a vagina so we can touch it. Obama realizes how stupid this is but the men start to touch him on his mouth....you finish the rest of story!

and this has what to do with politics?

According to the left we can magically transform into either man or woman at will.... This could be useful if we ever decide to put Obama in a jail cell.
I doubt that anyone on the left can believe that a human can transform all of their body into a man or a women...They may identify as an alternate sex, try to physically change their form...but the nomenclature of sexual identification is still not a complete change as hyphens direct terminology...

• Banned

According to the left we can magically transform into either man or woman at will.... This could be useful if we ever decide to put Obama in a jail cell.
I doubt that anyone on the left can believe that a human can transform all of their body into a man or a women...They may identify as an alternate sex, try to physically change their form...but the nomenclature of sexual identification is still not a complete change as hyphens direct terminology...

One would think that if we identify as a man or a woman it is because we happen to be one or the other. If the ability to identify makes you a female then why shouldn't Obama get raped in the above scenario? How do you feel about Obama getting raped?

One would think that if we identify as a man or a woman it is because we happen to be one or the other. If the ability to identify makes you a female then why shouldn't Obama get raped in the above scenario? How do you feel about Obama getting raped?
I think you have sex issues and seek gratification through vicarious fantasies...

• Banned

I think you have sex issues and seek gratification through vicarious fantasies...

I think that would be a terrible thing to happen to a normal guy but it is Obama so we really aren't any obligation to treat him with any kind of dignity that belonging to the human race would normally get. I'm just saying he isn't a person with feelings that really count for jack shit.

I think that would be a terrible thing to happen to a normal guy but it is Obama so we really aren't any obligation to treat him with any kind of dignity that belonging to the human race would normally get. I'm just saying he isn't a person with feelings that really count for jack shit.
I think you are like totally misconstrued and living a life of depreciation when it is not warranted....If you feel the need to not give dignity because of the ghey rights issue then you have shown that you have no dignity..
"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a well-known phrase in the United States Declaration of Independence. The phrase gives three examples of the "inalienable rights" which the Declaration says has been given to all human beings by their Creator, and for which governments are created to protect...
We as a nation have failed this concept in the past, but now is the time that is being corrected..The first instance was the freedom from bondage of the slave....second was the woman suffrage movement for women, third was the ending of racial and ethnic discord with the civil rights act in 1964....and then the equal rights movement for women in the 1970's and now with the equal rights of homersexuals...Clearly you can see the evolution in the US to fulfill the ideals our nation dreamed of by the Founding Fathers words...

I think you are like totally misconstrued and living a life of depreciation when it is not warranted....If you feel the need to not give dignity because of the ghey rights issue then you have shown that you have no dignity..
"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a well-known phrase in the United States Declaration of Independence. The phrase gives three examples of the "inalienable rights" which the Declaration says has been given to all human beings by their Creator, and for which governments are created to protect...
We as a nation have failed this concept in the past, but now is the time that is being corrected..The first instance was the freedom from bondage of the slave....second was the woman suffrage movement for women, third was the ending of racial and ethnic discord with the civil rights act in 1964....and then the equal rights movement for women in the 1970's and now with the equal rights of homersexuals...Clearly you can see the evolution in the US to fulfill the ideals our nation dreamed of by the Founding Fathers words...

I see you hate America... America is just not good enough...like ever. And America never failed...like ever.

I would think if homos have the right to pursue happiness then I have the right to pursue my fantasies about imagining the humiliation of the current president. Surely it makes me happy and you are trying to deny that right to me. What is up with that?

OP has some fucked-up sexual fantasies.

It isn't a sexual fantasy because I've been told rape isn't about sex. It is more about humiliation and domination which, in this case, is downright hilarious. Do you think Obama will blank out like a lot of rape victims do?

I see you hate America... America is just not good enough...like ever. And America never failed...like ever.

I would think if homos have the right to pursue happiness then I have the right to pursue my fantasies about imagining the humiliation of the current president. Surely it makes me happy and you are trying to deny that right to me. What is up with that?
Sure you do, but do it in the proper threads, this is politics and it doesn't have a damn thing to do with politics...

Forum List

Back