If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

History of writing - Wikipedia

The Sumerian archaic (pre-cuneiform)writing and the Egyptian hieroglyphs are generally considered the earliest true writing systems, both emerging out of their ancestral proto-literate symbol systems from 3400–3100 BC, with earliest coherent texts from about 2600 BC.

Your link speaks of Vinca signs, and also Jiahu symbols.
it's generally considered as proto-Writing, but I'm not so sure about that.

It makes more sense that Europe, and China founded writing, rather than Near-Easterners, or North-Africans.
How does it make more sense when the first writing was in Egypt?

The first writing was Sanskrit
No. Lets see some proof. While youre at it get the other proof I asked for. I gave you enough time.

Gosh I'm still waiting for that solemn history lesson about how Africans taught Europeans how to build civilizations...?
Give it a break. I only taunt Ass till he's jumping up and down then I leave him alone.

It's a bit like taunting a dumb animal after that.

It makes more sense that Europe, and China founded writing, rather than Near-Easterners, or North-Africans.

No. Lets see some proof. While youre at it get the other proof I asked for. I gave you enough time.

Gosh I'm still waiting for that solemn history lesson about how Africans taught Europeans how to build civilizations...?
Give it a break. I only taunt Ass till he's jumping up and down then I leave him alone.

Well, I wouldn't say my purpose is to be mean to Black people here, it's more about educating White people about the wrongs of anti-Racism, and why we need to think things through on race.

The earliest writing came crom Sumaria and Egypt.

Sanskrit, meaning 'perfected' or 'refined', is one of the oldest, if not the oldest, of of all attested human languages. It belongs to the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European family. The oldest form of Sanskrit is Vedic Sanskrit that dates back to the 2nd millennium BCE.

The Sumerian archaic (pre-cuneiform)writing and the Egyptian hieroglyphs are generally considered the earliest true writing systems, both emerging out of their ancestral proto-literate symbol systems from 3400–3100 BC, with earliest coherent texts from about 2600 BC.

I mean just look at the verbal performance of PISA scores, or IQ scores in Arab nations vs Europe, or China.

Apparently there is a lot of dispute over the vinca tablets in dating and authenticity.
Tărtăria tablets - Wikipedia

Egypt was also an extremely advanced and powerful civilization in its time.

I never said Vinca was, but may have been the first civilization.
Nor did I deny Ancient Egypt.
What do you have that supports that when we have the same thing in Africa thousands of years older than the vinca civilization?

You only leave me alone when you cant prove something. Then you disappear. There is a reason I laugh at you so much. Your like a little lost puppy. :laugh:

Sanskrit, meaning 'perfected' or 'refined', is one of the oldest, if not the oldest, of of all attested human languages. It belongs to the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European family. The oldest form of Sanskrit is Vedic Sanskrit that dates back to the 2nd millennium BCE.

I mean just look at the verbal performance of PISA scores, or IQ scores in Arab nations vs Europe, or China.

Apparently there is a lot of dispute over the vinca tablets in dating and authenticity.

What do you have that supports that when we have the same thing in Africa thousands of years older than the vinca civilization?

So do we in Ukraine.

So do we in Ukraine.

You dont have anything in the Ukraine except snow and guys that rape sheep from what I heard.

##############################

Just read up on you claim and that is only 4000 BCE. Egypt, Nubia and Sumer have writing that predates that.

Last edited:

So do we in Ukraine.

You dont have anything in the Ukraine except snow and guys that rape sheep from what I heard.

Many great rocket scientists came from Ukraine, like Korolev, Glushko, Chalomey, Kondratyuk, and Kibalchich.

So do we in Ukraine.

Many great rocket scientists came from Ukraine, like Korolev, Glushko, Chalomey, Kondratyuk, and Kibalchich.

You guys had rockets back in 4000 BCE? How did the US beat you to the moon?

So do we in Ukraine.

All influenced heavily by Polish - Russian rocket scientist Konstantine Ciolkowski.

They used the Kondratyuk loop to put a man on the Moon.

Sputnik was in space before the U.S was.

So do we in Ukraine.

All influenced heavily by Polish - Russian rocket scientist Konstantine Ciolkowski.

That wasnt in 4000 BCE. What in the hell are you talking about?

So do we in Ukraine.

Well, you said the only thing in Ukraine was men who raped sheep.
So, I defended Ukrainian rocket scientists.

Ah. My bad.

In Africa there are civilizations well over 11k years old that show the study of astronomy.

Nabta Playa and the Ancient Astronomers of the Nubian Desert

Ah. My bad.

In Africa there are civilizations well over 11k years old that show the study of astronomy.

Weren't they Mechtoid's though?

Ah. My bad.

Good, keep going. We can be bffs again. We want more of these jungle bunny glories, but "jungle" is the key word, right??

And none of these advances were of their own ingenuity. They were all brought to them by outsiders, which they ineptly attempted to emulate. And have consistently failed at. Which is kind of the point...
The primary reason for the lack of progress in Africa compared to Europe and Asia was due to the geography. We all began as Africans but like many other species we found life outside of our original home much easier.

However, because we evolved in Africa, it is the one place where the ecosystem evolved alongside us. For example the large African animals evolved ways of dealing with us by being either ultra-aggressive or ultra-wary. This meant that the African equivalent of the horse, the zebra, became virtually un-tamable, similarly the elephant and the wild dog. At the other end of the scale there was no shortage of bugs, worms, flies and other critters that were more than happy to use us as part of their life cycle. Thus Africa became a pretty tough place in which to survive. In fact, the 19th century Victorians call West Africa the “white man’s graveyard”.

When the ancestors of modern day Europeans, Asians and other peoples left Africa some 60,000 years ago, many found better places to live, milder climates, animals capable of domestication, and fewer things wanting to eat them either directly or from the inside out. A few found themselves in less hospitable places, such as Australia or parts of South America, but for the most the world outside of Africa was a better place.

Unlike Sub-Saharan Africa with Desert to the north and surrounded by 3 oceans, travel through Europe and Asia presented few geographic obstacles. In time, more sophisticated societies developed where they could interact, trade, and learn from their neighbors both near and far thus they advanced much faster than the Africans who remained isolated. The Romans got principals of government and art and culture from the Greeks, the Europeans copied gunpowder from the Chinese, mathematics from the Arabs. Those in Europe and Asia that were connected developed faster and faster and those that were isolated in Africa progressed slowly and became vulnerable to exploitation. It’s not that the Europeans and Asians were better than Africans, they were just able to progress faster because they were able to leave Africa.
And now that the negroes have left Africa, they lead the violent crime statistics. Explain that.
There is high correlation between poverty and crime throughout the world. Since the poverty rate among blacks is much higher that whites, one would expect higher crime rates.

But the main problem with that is blacks do not have a higher crime rate. And I'm not going to play the per capita game. .
You may be correct because we do not know the crime rate for blacks or whites. The FBI collects data on crimes reported, arrests, and convictions, not the actual crime rate. There is no way to know what the actually crime rate is. so there is no way to know what the crime rate for blacks and whites are. We often make the erroneous assumption that the arrest rate equals the crime rate.

We do know that if a black person and a white person each commit a crime, the black person is more likely to be arrested. This is due in part to the fact that black people are more heavily policed. Black people, more often than white people, live in very dense urban areas. Dense urban areas are more heavily policed than suburban or rural areas. When people live in close proximity to one another, police can monitor more people more often. In more heavily policed areas, people committing crimes are caught more frequently. This could help explain why, for example, black people and white people smoke marijuana at similar rates, yet black people are 3.7 times as likely to be arrested for marijuana possession. The discrepancy could also be driven by overt racism, more frequent illegal searches of black people, or an increased willingness to let non-blacks off with a warning.
There will always be unknowns and you can always keep blaming those unknowns for black problems. It's kind of like a certain person on this forum who keeps going back to ancient Egyptian times and even before then, to a time from which no evidence survived, to point out supposed black achievements. I prefer to live in reality while rationally analyzing evidence that does exist and that evidence points overwhelmingly in one direction.

Ah. My bad.

Who told you they were Mechtoid's? WTH is a Mechtoid?

Ah. My bad.

Who told you they were Mechtoid's? WTH is a Mechtoid?

Mechta - Afalou.

El Salvador? It barely has any blacks at all, so right away everyone can see your statistics are meaningless. Why don't you post a country with no blacks at all? Black crime rate will be a big fat 0!

Violent crime that puts you in prison is not profitable. You really think murdering someone in a street fight is profitable?

I'm sorry you don't understand the simple post I wrote.
I understand just fine that you're trying to whitewash negroes by posting statistics of countries with barely any negroes. El Salvador's black population is a fraction of a percentage of the country's total population. You may as well post a country with no blacks and point out that 0 blacks were responsible for crime there. WTF would that prove? You post countries in the Americas but leave out the most glaring one: USA (over 10%). It's obvious you have an agenda.

I posted the top five countries for homicide in the world. I didn't whitewash anything at all. I simply went and took the top five countries.
Wonderful. So what's your point? That Latinos are violent, too?
Seems you're the one trying to whitewash things by being incapable of understand simple statistics.

Yes, as I pointed out El Salvador has a black population which is 0.01% of the country, almost nothing, as I also pointed out, it has the worst murder rate per capita in the world. Do you disagree with either of these two statistics?

But seriously dude, if you can't grasp the point I'm making, can I suggest enrolling in school again? It's FUCKING SIMPLE.
1, 2, and 3 show that Mestizos are violent, too. 4 and 5 show blacks are violent when a majority, too. And even that's a bit of a guess since you're only posting intentional homicide. There's far more to violent crime (intentional homicide is generally a minority of the crime).

Analyzing the USA would let you control for the environment (same country) and compare blacks to whites to let you determine if blacks can become as nonviolent and smart as whites if placed in the same country.

You said that black people lead the violent crime statistics. I was proving you wrong.
You're missing the point of this discussion.
How am I supposed to not post international homicides? Should I post interstellar homicide rates?
You're supposed to realize that other violent crimes, like robbery and assault, happen far more often and are thus a better indicator, though that isn't the biggest problem with your post.
Look, if you want to post other violent crime, go ahead. The issue here is that a murder is a murder in almost any country. Violent crime changes, statistics are almost impossible to understand in every country you're looking at, and to see how a comparative would be made.

For example the UK and the US probably have similar violent crime rates, yet the US's crime stats make it look LOWER.

Yes, analyzing the US would give you certain information. But you'd be cherry picking information to make a case.
No, I'm picking a country so that the statistics have:

1. Controls for the environment.
2. Actually has the races in substantial quantity.
3. Controls for variation in violent crime definition you were complaining about.

Picking El Salvador doesn't control for the environment, doesn't have the races, and you didn't even post meaningful violent crime statistics.

If your argument is that black people are more violent, and you ONLY stick with the US, you'll never prove that black people are more violent.

In fact there are plenty of black African countries with lower murder rates than the US.

But the main problem with that is blacks do not have a higher crime rate. And I'm not going to play the per capita game. .
So what is the black crime rate?

.You've been shown that whites commit the most crimes and the numbers.
Those are numbers, not rates. Do you understand what a rate is? A "rate" is something like the "per capita game" you aren't going to play.

Rate: a certain quantity or amount of one thing considered in relation to a unit of another thing and used as a standard or measure.

As for why rates are important, here's an example:

Ford builds 100 cars.
Toyota builds 100,000 cars.

100 of the Fords fail.
200 of the Toyotas fail.

The numbers (100 vs 200 failures) only show that Toyota had more failures, but the rate (100% failure vs 0.2% failure) is the only piece of information from this example that will let you determine the quality of the vehicle (reliability-wise).

Racist whites will hope against all hope that if Blacks were left to their own devices we would fail. The question I ask is if we are succeeding despite your very best efforts to stop us why would you think we would fail if you vanished from the planet?

Lets be serious for a moment.

1. Blacks existed before whites ever appeared on the planet.
2. They built civilizations that to this day whites cant figure out.
3. While europe was falling back into an illiterate quagmire, Blacks built more civilizations.
4. After whites declared "never again" and went on a homicidal and felonious crime spree across the planet, Blacks still survived and even helped whites build their civilizations.
5. After assisting in their own released from slavery here in the states, Blacks became politicians and successful businessmen.
6. Even when Jim Crow was established Blacks still became successful and built their own thriving towns and cities which whites promptly destroyed out of rage.

If we could do all that when we had no contact with whites and did all that when violently oppressed by whites how is there even a question?
334C7CC100000578-3545004-image-a-1_1461005759548.jpg

The question is, why are blacks drowning to get to the countries of the racist, raging whites when they could just stay in their apefreaka coontries.

And as a white man, I must say I can't for the life of me figure out how that super-advanced negro vessel works. All us dumb whites have is this crappy driftwood:
141003081459-uss-abraham-lincoln-file-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

If only those negroes would make it to our white countries to teach us their ancient arts...

Forum List

Back