If Minneapolis Wasn't Already Done, It Sure Is Now As The Final Nail Is Driven Into The Coffin

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
In spite of the awful management by an incompetent [Democrat] mayor since "Flloydism" took over, this new agreement is the final nail in the coffin for Minneapolis.

IOW Thugs being given even more free rein for thuggery.

Garland said the Justice Department and Minneapolis officials had agreed in principle to negotiate toward a consent decree, a court-enforceable reform agreement that can be used to ensure changes within a local law enforcement agency.

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, appearing alongside Garland on Friday, said the city had made changes since Floyd’s killing, but he emphasized that more was needed.

The shithole city of Minneapolis is about to disprove the notion that there couldn't be any more of a shithole city than Minneapolis.

But if there's anything good about all this, it's the fact that Garland will never ever be a Supreme Court Justice. Thank God and the GOP for that.

In spite of the awful management by an incompetent [Democrat] mayor since "Flloydism" took over, this new agreement is the final nail in the coffin for Minneapolis.

IOW Thugs being given even more free rein for thuggery.

Garland said the Justice Department and Minneapolis officials had agreed in principle to negotiate toward a consent decree, a court-enforceable reform agreement that can be used to ensure changes within a local law enforcement agency.
Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, appearing alongside Garland on Friday, said the city had made changes since Floyd’s killing, but he emphasized that more was needed.

Let them burn. I'm about 175 miles away in a little town that's 80-90% armed and mostly pissed off.

Bring it.

No one is going to drive 175 miles to be amongst the pissed off people.

They may drive that far to rob people they do not know are armed and pissed off. The city vermin in Minneapolis might not be intelligent enough to understand that South Dakotans are to be taken seriously. First lesson -- assume that everyone in SD is armed, because they probably are. That's a foreign concept to the pussies in dem run Minnesota.

They may drive that far to rob people they do not know are armed and pissed off. The city vermin in Minneapolis might not be intelligent enough to understand that South Dakotans are to be taken seriously. First lesson -- assume that everyone in SD is armed, because they probably are. That's a foreign concept to the pussies in dem run Minnesota.

Let me see if I follow: Minneapolis has a half a million people, but Podunk SD is the place to go to rob people?

That makes sense to me.

Let me see if I follow: Minneapolis has a half a million people, but Podunk SD is the place to go to rob people?

That makes sense to me.

Gee, my newer four bedroom home on a quarter acre looks a whole lot more affluent than their tiny ghetto apartments.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I'd say that's a no brainer.

Gee, my newer four bedroom home on a quarter acre looks a whole lot more affluent than their tiny ghetto apartments.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I'd say that's a no brainer.

There are half a million tiny ghetto apartments in Minneapolis? I did not know that. Every city has it's hoods. They also have their well-to-do neighborhoods. There are mansions there dude. 40 bedroom ones, on 40 acres.

Forum List

Back