Biden Declaration on Wildfires

Since he's so good at making declarations about energy, etc., why not?

LOL

I heard, Trump said they should rake the forest like they do in Finland. The Fins got a big laugh about it, but lots of people in foreign countries laugh about Trump.

I heard, Trump said they should rake the forest like they do in Finland. The Fins got a big laugh about it, but lots of people in foreign countries laugh about Trump.

1337655451255_6494000.png

What's funny about that? The main reason Canada's forests are going up in smoke is bad forestry management. If they had kept them free of underbrush, this wouldn't be happening.

Globe editorial: Canada’s massive wildfires are the result of decades of bad decisions. Time to make better decisions

What's funny about that? The main reason Canada's forests are going up in smoke is bad forestry management. If they had kept them free of underbrush, this wouldn't be happening.

Globe editorial: Canada’s massive wildfires are the result of decades of bad decisions. Time to make better decisions

You know, TDS Fueled© hate is terminal in many. What Trump said about the California wildfires a few years back was mocked, yet he was correct.

Yes, yes. I am sure you would like to forget Donny ever said anything so dumb. All good right wing Republicans know the cause of forest fires is Jewish Space Lasers, right? :auiqs.jpg:

BS. No country on the planet rakes their friggin forests. It was one of the dumbest thing ever said in wild fire prevention.

Trump was a city-dweller, so what did he know about clearing brush? No President is all-seeing and all-knowing especially Biden, who can't see shit and doesn't know his ass form a hole in the ground.

.The Bee is so much fun and very accurate.

DON'T MAKE LIGHT OF IT! Would it really surprise you if the Biden Administration tomorrow (well not tomorrow, no one in government works Saturdays) actually announced a mandate to make all wildfires electric by 2030?

We might actually have a better shot at that than going all EV by then!

Be very afraid. :dunno:

DON'T MAKE LIGHT OF IT! Would it really surprise you if the Biden Administration tomorrow (well not tomorrow, no one in government works Saturdays) actually announced a mandate to make all wildfires electric by 2030?

We might actually have a better shot at that than going all EV by then!

Be very afraid. :dunno:

Dems ARE about that stupid.

Forum List

Back