If men are truly serious about being Pro-Life.....

Nothing wrong with not wanting to reproduce. It's admirable. Just don't get pregnant then.

Sex does not result in pregnancy. Any responsible woman will protect herself from getting pregnant. It is called being responsible for your own body. No excuse with contraceptives. If you don't want a baby simple do not get pregnant. The unborn child has "the right to life" just like a born child. It is not a political issue but a moral issue and abortion should not be a form of contraception. GOD help us if we do not respect the right to life. Planned Parenthood will provide contraception to any women. No excuse for being irresponsible. Abortion is not a normal procedure. Legally or illegally. An unborn baby gets its oxygen from the mother and it pees and it swallows, it has a heartbeat before it is deemed to be viable. Just as a child who is on a ventilator and is forced fed through a tube. Does it stop being human or viable? When will we start killing babies born with disabilities? We are killing too many unborn children and we will pay for it. GOD did not have a plan for abortion and the word fetus is not in the bible. We are becoming an immoral society. God help us.

They should not have sex with a woman unless that woman wants a child.

Since no birth control is 100% effective, men should adamantly refuse to have sex with a woman unless she wants to be pregnant.

It takes sperm to get pregnant.
Better yet, pass a law making them get vasectomies which are reversable when and ONLY when they get married and they and their spouse put in writing that they are ready to procreate.
easier for women to just keep their legs closed and stop raping men,,,
What's the matter...don't you like laws to control men's bodies?
Women are in control of their bodies but not to the point of being reckless and irresponsible. Abortions are not normal procedures and a woman should know the complications. Potential and more serious complications following an abortion. Heavy or persistent bleeding. Infection or sepsis. Damage to the cervix. Scarring of the uterine lining. Perforation of the uterus. Damage to other organs. Death. And can leave a woman sterile.

Since no birth control is 100% effective, men should adamantly refuse to have sex with a woman unless she wants to be pregnant.

Absolutely.
All the woman's fault.
I'm a proud member of the "zip it up, see you later" brigade

Sex does not result in pregnancy. Any responsible woman will protect herself from getting pregnant. It is called being responsible for your own body. No excuse with contraceptives. If you don't want a baby simple do not get pregnant. The unborn child has "the right to life" just like a born child. It is not a political issue but a moral issue and abortion should not be a form of contraception. GOD help us if we do not respect the right to life. Planned Parenthood will provide contraception to any women. No excuse for being irresponsible. Abortion is not a normal procedure. Legally or illegally. An unborn baby gets its oxygen from the mother and it pees and it swallows, it has a heartbeat before it is deemed to be viable. Just as a child who is on a ventilator and is forced fed through a tube. Does it stop being human or viable? When will we start killing babies born with disabilities? We are killing too many unborn children and we will pay for it. GOD did not have a plan for abortion and the word fetus is not in the bible. We are becoming an immoral society. God help us.

And how many adopted kids do you have ms SO righteous?

Better yet, pass a law making them get vasectomies which are reversable when and ONLY when they get married and they and their spouse put in writing that they are ready to procreate.
easier for women to just keep their legs closed and stop raping men,,,
What's the matter...don't you like laws to control men's bodies?
Women are in control of their bodies but not to the point of being reckless and irresponsible. Abortions are not normal procedures and a woman should know the complications. Potential and more serious complications following an abortion. Heavy or persistent bleeding. Infection or sepsis. Damage to the cervix. Scarring of the uterine lining. Perforation of the uterus. Damage to other organs. Death. And can leave a woman sterile.

Yup I hear women Get pregnant just so they can enjoy an abortion

Birth control is over 99% effective. It's a rare occurrence someone still gets pregnant while using birth control.

No birth control is 100%. And there is still rape and/or incest as methods of pregnancy.

Good to see you know scripture..............

1 Corinthians 7:1-3

1 Now for the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman. 2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. 3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.

Birth control is over 99% effective. It's a rare occurrence someone still gets pregnant while using birth control.

My first wife and I beat the Pill and the sponge. Even if it is 99% effective, with 51% of the population being female, and if 25% of the female population is sexually active there will, statistically, be over 400,000 unwanted pregnancies every year. If they all use condoms (to avoid side effects and increased cancer risk of the Pill) that number climbs to over 800,000.

No birth control is 100%. And there is still rape and/or incest as methods of pregnancy.
and all those combined are a very very small fraction of abortions,,,

lets say if you are not on birth control you done get to have an abortion???

My first wife and I beat the Pill and the sponge. Even if it is 99% effective, with 51% of the population being female, and if 25% of the female population is sexually active there will, statistically, be over 400,000 unwanted pregnancies every year. If they all use condoms (to avoid side effects and increased cancer risk of the Pill) that number climbs to over 800,000.
those numbers only count if they only have sex once a yr

I'm saying birth control is not 100% effective.
but her keeping her legs closed is,,,

And not having a man willing to have sex is too.
LOL. You are making an absurd argument.

Tell me this of the 60 million Americans aborted since 1973, how many resulted from birth control failures?

I have no idea.

But are you telling me that if a woman is on the Pill, and gets pregnant, you are ok with her having an abortion?
No. Abortion is murder. Unlike you, I want the unborn protected.
No... pro-forced birth....then screw 'em once they are born.

That is what I have done in my life. I have never knocked up a woman that didn't want me to do it.

It is called personal responsibility. Something Liberals know nothing about.

If men could get pregnant abortion would not be an issue.

Not to men pagans like yourself

No dummy, I'm saying of it was possible for men to get pregnant conservitards would be fine with abortions.

Do try to keep up, there's a good fellow.

No dummy, I'm saying of it was possible for men to get pregnant conservitards would be fine with abortions.

And I am saying only men pagans like yourself think that, You do know their are gentlemen in this world like me don't ya?

59885220_2365723577042486_5513169481712533504_n.jpg

And I am saying only men pagans like yourself think that, You do know their are gentlemen in this world like me don't ya?

59885220_2365723577042486_5513169481712533504_n.jpg

1 John 3:15

Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.

Forum List

Back