If men are truly serious about being Pro-Life.....

They should not have sex with a woman unless that woman wants a child.

Since no birth control is 100% effective, men should adamantly refuse to have sex with a woman unless she wants to be pregnant.

It takes sperm to get pregnant.

Birth control is over 99% effective. It's a rare occurrence someone still gets pregnant while using birth control.

My first wife and I beat the Pill and the sponge. Even if it is 99% effective, with 51% of the population being female, and if 25% of the female population is sexually active there will, statistically, be over 400,000 unwanted pregnancies every year. If they all use condoms (to avoid side effects and increased cancer risk of the Pill) that number climbs to over 800,000.
those numbers only count if they only have sex once a yr

Yes, the abortion numbers would be higher, but those that elect to have the baby wouldn't be higher (at least not by much).

Since no birth control is 100% effective, men should adamantly refuse to have sex with a woman unless she wants to be pregnant.

If men could get pregnant abortion would not be an issue.

Not to men pagans like yourself

No dummy, I'm saying of it was possible for men to get pregnant conservitards would be fine with abortions.

Do try to keep up, there's a good fellow.

And I am saying only men pagans like yourself think that, You do know their are gentlemen in this world like me don't ya?

59885220_2365723577042486_5513169481712533504_n.jpg
Lololololololololol

If men could get pregnant abortion would not be an issue.

Not to men pagans like yourself

No dummy, I'm saying of it was possible for men to get pregnant conservitards would be fine with abortions.

Do try to keep up, there's a good fellow.

And I am saying only men pagans like yourself think that, You do know their are gentlemen in this world like me don't ya?

59885220_2365723577042486_5513169481712533504_n.jpg

1 John 3:15

Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.

How nice for you.

Doesn't apply to me though.

-Mary, a virgin, was raped by GOD but she did not have an abortion. Jesus did not complain about how he came to be. Some very famous and productive people have been the offspring of rape and possible incest and some conceive a child by rape or incest. Eartha Kitt was conceived by rape. Jesse Jackson was conceived out of statutory rape. Anti-abortion activist Rebecca Kiessling was conceived by rape.
In 1964, a fifteen-year-old girl was raped, became pregnant, and decided to carry her unborn child to term. Five months after the baby girl was born, in an act of courage and love the young mother provided her child a better environment by giving her to an adoptive family. That child was Pam Stenzel.

Stenzel repeats Kiessling's plea in the "Conceived in Rape Trailer" below: "I did not deserve the death penalty for the crimes of my father." The video features the testimonials of Stenzel, Kiessling, and other women conceived by rape. Per se, Jesus was conceived by rape. Mary did not have a choice.
Inside the World of Anti-Abortion Activists Who Were Conceived By Rape and Incest

Last edited:
-Mary, a virgin, was raped by GOD but she did not have an abortion. Jesus did not complain about how he came to be. Some very famous and productive people have been the offspring of rape and possible incest and some conceive a child by rape or incest. Eartha Kitt was conceived by rape. Jesse Jackson was conceived out of statutory rape. Anti-abortion activist Rebecca Kiessling was conceived by rape.
In 1964, a fifteen-year-old girl was raped, became pregnant, and decided to carry her unborn child to term. Five months after the baby girl was born, in an act of courage and love the young mother provided her child a better environment by giving her to an adoptive family. That child was Pam Stenzel.

Stenzel repeats Kiessling's plea in the "Conceived in Rape Trailer" below: "I did not deserve the death penalty for the crimes of my father." The video features the testimonials of Stenzel, Kiessling, and other women conceived by rape. Per se, Jesus was conceived by rape. Mary did not have a choice.
Inside the World of Anti-Abortion Activists Who Were Conceived By Rape and Incest

And I salute those who bore the children of rape.

But can you not see the ultimate cruelty of making a woman carry a child of rape? Some women are able to move beyond the rape quickly. Others are not

But can you not see the ultimate cruelty of making a woman carry a child of rape? Some women are able to move beyond the rape quickly. Others are not
its still her child shes killing,,,

so which is worse, the rape that already happened or killing your own child???

no reason to dbl down of heartache,,

Women are stronger than that. Still, do not punish and blame the innocent child. Rape? Get the fuck over it and move on. Black women in slavery were raped and bore children and survived. "What does not kill you makes you stronger:" And there is the day after pill that is available to prevent pregnancy. There is no logical intelligent excuse for getting pregnant and expecting an abortion. Talking about rape. Many women put themselves in a position to be raped. Like Cosby's case where you have to know those women expected something for nothing?

Or

If they know they would make rotten fathers then just get themselves fixed... ( men, before someone goes full nutter )

But

You are correct us men have more control and can just say no... Wait, men and control has never happened before...

Abortion is not a god given right but a conscious choice. What are we teaching our kids when we allow abortions? That it is ok to take an AK41 and murder their classmate.? Same thing. When you treat an unborn child like nothing that is what we are teaching them. I have never heard any pregnant women refer to their unborn child as a fetus. The unborn child was a baby until it was called a fetus in the 1500s. No one but he that gives life has the right to take like. I am also against the death penalty.

Or

If they know they would make rotten fathers then just get themselves fixed... ( men, before someone goes full nutter )

But

You are correct us men have more control and can just say no... Wait, men and control has never happened before...
You are only responsible for your own body and not the body of others. We cannot depend on men to protect us women from getting pregnant. It is on us.

Or

But

You are only responsible for your own body and not the body of others. We cannot depend on men to protect us women from getting pregnant. It is on us.

Actually us men have to make sure we are wanting the kid, so it falls on us keeping our man junk in our pants!

Why are you against that?

Or

But

Actually us men have to make sure we are wanting the kid, so it falls on us keeping our man junk in our pants!

thats all fine and dandy, but what we are talking about is after that,,

Or

But

There would no after that is men were more responsible and did not just hump when offer a little...

That is what the Op'er is expressing in my opinion...

Or

But

There would no after that is men were more responsible and did not just hump when offer a little...

your right,,,

but if that advice is ignored that doesnt mean she should murder her child

Or

But

your right,,,

Personally I feel this is a State to State issue and both sides will disagree...

your right,,,

Personally I feel this is a State to State issue and both sides will disagree...

the murder of a child is a humanity issue,,,,

your right,,,

the murder of a child is a humanity issue,,,,

Let the courts settle it and if they yes then so be it but if they uphold Roe vs Wade then so be it.

But

Men need to be smarter and more responsible and that is a fact...

Or

But

Looking out for my body is not a man responsibility but mine. If I get pregnant it is because I did not protect myself.

Or

But

Looking out for my body is not a man responsibility but mine. If I get pregnant it is because I did not protect myself.

But

The thread is about us men being more responsible...

It seem you do not want that and may I ask why?

If a man says no to sex then you do not have to worry about sex or getting pregnant.

Simple as that or will you demand that men should not be responsible?

Forum List

Back