Page/Strzok texts SHOW they leaked LIES to media then use as pretext for Mueller to do interviews

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This is HILARIOUS...and NAZI....TOTALITARIAN...
Devin Nunes: Shocking Number Of Americans Have "Drank The Russia Kool-Aid," Truly Believe GOP Is Controlled By Kremlin

Calll it what you want...it's NOT a Constiutional Democracy. This is DEEP DEEP DEEP corruption.
'
Devin Nunes: Shocking Number Of Americans Have "Drank The Russia Kool-Aid," Truly Believe GOP Is Controlled By Kremlin

Mr. Chairman, let me ask you to comment on what we learned this week, some of these texts that were revealed from Peter Strzok to his girlfriend, Lisa Page, about a media leak strategy.

So here is one, where Peter Strzok says to her: "I had literally just gone to find this phone to tell you that I want to talk to you about media leak strategy with DOJ before you go."

Twelve days later, he says: "Article is out. Well done, Page."

Your reaction to this?

NUNES: Yes.

Well, and what you see is the mainstream media and even Strzok's attorneys have said, no, no, he actually wanted to get to the bottom of leaks. He was really worried about getting to the bottom making sure nobody was leaking.

Look, that's not what was happening. What was happening here -- and this ought to scare American people -- it scares me to know that the FBI and DOJ would go out and leak fake news stories in many cases, plant them in many cases, and then pick up those fake news stories to use it as a pretext -- and that's the word that they use in their texts, in one of their text messages -- a pretext to go out and interview American citizens, knock on their door and say, look, we read these three news stories that we're not going to tell you we actually planted with the news, and we want to talk to you about these new stories.

Nunes reacts to Strzok-Page 'media leak strategy' texts

Again TDS is a real mental illness. I channel surf to fake news MSNBC and CNN to check out the madness and if someone only watches fake news and is otherwise uneducated and ignorant, then fake news (and the democrats) is a major cause of TDS.

Forum List

Back