If It's Bad.....Jews Did It

Larry Burk, MD– Former Director of Education, Center for Integrative Medicine, Duke University Medical Center.
  • Essay 7/1/06: "The most plausible explanation for the incredible level of national denial even among otherwise well-informed, left-wing liberals, is that we have all been subject to a mass hypnotic trance induced by the carefully-scripted events on 9/11...
http://nc911truth.blogspot.com

How did the 9/11 CT Movement manage to attract all the world's FREAKS?
FREAKS?...is that a debwunker term for intelligent successful people with PHDs ?

Palestinians celebrated 9-11 and here they are protesting his killing.

Coincidence?! I think not.

your too funny..a half dozen mellow guys walking with signs... not impressed

Well you can't even count. What else is new.

you called it a nation, then post small groups of less than energetic protesters..I think it is you that cant count

Since no "Palestinians" died on 9-11, and Gaza and West Bank erupted in celebration of the event, the Palestinians at a minimum had prior knowledge.

Palestinians claimed that a Shareb was one of the victims, but no DNA nor was his name ever on the list of dead.
They tried and failed.
beside the hijackers.........28 muslims, 1 from yemen was the only arab from the middle east. 1 from turkey, 1 from iran, the rest from asia, africa and europe.

So who really was warned to stay away from the WTC?

Why do these people open their mouths and prove how uninformed (I wanted to say something else) they actually are?

It was not just the WB&G but camps throughout the region that celebrated the attacks, and they were calling OBL a hero before anyone even knew who was behind the hijackings and attacks.

They're still calling OBL a hero. Hamas leader even mourned his death and called him a holy warrior. Based on this and the fact that no Palestinians died on 9-11, it must mean that they were warned, and that at a minimum the Palestinians had prior knowledge. And here's a video to prove it!

Interesting theory, don't suppose for credibility you could link to any CIA or FBI Counter terrorism experts that briefed consulted with presidents...like is the case with Israeli prior knowledge could you ?

Hey chimp, I'm just going by your logic. Would you like me to hit you on the head some more videos of Palestinians showing their love for Osama, or have you had enough?

What was it the said in that rally? ""Oh Osama, you will always be in our hearts and souls!"

Now get lost, dirtbag.

I really do not get the point of your videos ..3 million Palestinians and all I see is small groups protesting , out of 1.6 billion muslims of course bin laden had some supporters is this supposed News ?

You don't get it, because you're mentally ill. I posted a video of a huge rally with hundreds if not thousands of Palestinian and Palestinian leaders and religious figures showing their love and support for Bin Laden. I also showed you another video of the Hamas leader mourning Bin Laden's death.

But chimp face wants a clip showing three million Palestnians to come to the conclusion that maybe, just maybe, they supported Bin Laden and celebrated on 9-11.

You are a mental midget.

Palestinians claimed that a Shareb was one of the victims, but no DNA nor was his name ever on the list of dead.
They tried and failed.
beside the hijackers.........28 muslims, 1 from yemen was the only arab from the middle east. 1 from turkey, 1 from iran, the rest from asia, africa and europe.

Why do these people open their mouths and prove how uninformed (I wanted to say something else) they actually are?

It was not just the WB&G but camps throughout the region that celebrated the attacks, and they were calling OBL a hero before anyone even knew who was behind the hijackings and attacks.

They're still calling OBL a hero. Hamas leader even mourned his death and called him a holy warrior. Based on this and the fact that no Palestinians died on 9-11, it must mean that they were warned, and that at a minimum the Palestinians had prior knowledge. And here's a video to prove it!

Interesting theory, don't suppose for credibility you could link to any CIA or FBI Counter terrorism experts that briefed consulted with presidents...like is the case with Israeli prior knowledge could you ?

Hey chimp, I'm just going by your logic. Would you like me to hit you on the head some more videos of Palestinians showing their love for Osama, or have you had enough?

What was it the said in that rally? ""Oh Osama, you will always be in our hearts and souls!"

Now get lost, dirtbag.

I really do not get the point of your videos ..3 million Palestinians and all I see is small groups protesting , out of 1.6 billion muslims of course bin laden had some supporters is this supposed News ?

You don't get it, because you're mentally ill. I posted a video of a huge rally with hundreds if not thousands of Palestinian and Palestinian leaders and religious figures showing their love and support for Bin Laden. I also showed you another video of the Hamas leader mourning Bin Laden's death.

But chimp face wants a clip showing three million Palestnians to come to the conclusion that maybe, just maybe, they supported Bin Laden and celebrated on 9-11.

You are a mental midget.

Pro Palestinians and truth don't go together, remember ?

How did the 9/11 CT Movement manage to attract all the world's FREAKS?
FREAKS?...is that a debwunker term for intelligent successful people with PHDs ?

you called it a nation, then post small groups of less than energetic protesters..I think it is you that cant count

Hey chimpo, Palestinians aren't a nation they are a bunch of Arabs stuck in limbo because Arab nations decided to destroy the Jewish nation and failed. So they stsrted calling themselves this made up name "Palestinian" as of the 1960's.

You're just upset that since you know some Palestinians the truth about how depraved they truly are as a people isn't shown. It's not working.

They tried and failed.

Now get lost, dirtbag.

You are a mental midget.

and this relevant to the case for Israeli prior knowledge how ?

And your response is a clip showing different news reporters with some black guy singing rap to it?

GAWD you are a total fucking moron. I almost feel sorry for you.

Last edited:

Now get lost, dirtbag.

You are a mental midget.

and this relevant to the case for Israeli prior knowledge how ?

There is no case for Israeli prior knowledge asswipe. Accusations don't mean jack.

Hey chimpo, Palestinians aren't a nation they are a bunch of Arabs stuck in limbo because Arab nations decided to destroy the Jewish nation and failed. So they stsrted calling themselves this made up name "Palestinian" as of the 1960's.

You're just upset that since you know some Palestinians the truth about how depraved they truly are as a people isn't shown. It's not working.

retaliative to what ?

The mourners of bin Laden

Amid all the celebrations of the death of Osama bin Laden, it’s worth taking note of those who are loudly condemning the U.S. raid that eliminated him.

There is the Taliban, on both sides of the Afghan-Pakistani border. A spokesman for the Terik-e-Taliban, the Pakistan-based strand of the movement, told the Reuters news agency Monday that the group would seek revenge. “Pakistani rulers, President Zardari and the army will be our first targets. America will be our second target,” Ehsanullah Ehsan was quoted as saying.

An Afghan Taliban leader meanwhile told a reporter from Britain’s The Guardian that his organization would launch a special offensive, called Bader, to avenge the al-Qaeda leader. “Losing him will be very painful for the mujahideen, but the shahadat [martyrdom] of Osama will never stop the jihad,” the commander, named Qudos, reportedly said.

And then there is the Palestinian Hamas, whose top leader in the Gaza Strip mourned bin laden on Monday as an” Arab holy warrior.” Ismail Haniyeh, who is Hamas’s prime minister, told reporters that “we regard this as a continuation of the American policy based on oppression and the shedding of Muslim and Arab blood.”

former president Jimmy Carter, among other envoys, of Hamas’s peaceful intentions toward Israel and the United States. “We ask God to offer him mercy with the true believers and the martyrs.”

These may seem like predictable reactions by known terrorist organizations. But they ought to be deeply troubling for a host of Western diplomats who lately have been promoting the idea that both the Taliban and Hamas are suitable partners for peace negotiations.

The mourners of bin Laden - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

diehl_145x100.jpg

Amid all the celebrations of the death of Osama bin Laden, it’s worth taking note of those who are loudly condemning the U.S. raid that eliminated him.

There is the Taliban, on both sides of the Afghan-Pakistani border. A spokesman for the Terik-e-Taliban, the Pakistan-based strand of the movement, told the Reuters news agency Monday that the group would seek revenge. “Pakistani rulers, President Zardari and the army will be our first targets. America will be our second target,” Ehsanullah Ehsan was quoted as saying.

An Afghan Taliban leader meanwhile told a reporter from Britain’s The Guardian that his organization would launch a special offensive, called Bader, to avenge the al-Qaeda leader. “Losing him will be very painful for the mujahideen, but the shahadat [martyrdom] of Osama will never stop the jihad,” the commander, named Qudos, reportedly said.

And then there is the Palestinian Hamas, whose top leader in the Gaza Strip mourned bin laden on Monday as an” Arab holy warrior.” Ismail Haniyeh, who is Hamas’s prime minister, told reporters that “we regard this as a continuation of the American policy based on oppression and the shedding of Muslim and Arab blood.”

former president Jimmy Carter, among other envoys, of Hamas’s peaceful intentions toward Israel and the United States. “We ask God to offer him mercy with the true believers and the martyrs.”

These may seem like predictable reactions by known terrorist organizations. But they ought to be deeply troubling for a host of Western diplomats who lately have been promoting the idea that both the Taliban and Hamas are suitable partners for peace negotiations.
how would you act if Arabs came into the country and executed some one they accused of crimes without premission

The military wing of the ruling Palestinian party is mourning the death of Osama bin Laden, joining Hamas' salute to the terrorist leader. Bin Laden had been a popular figure among Muslims in the Palestinian territories, where elements of both parties forming a coalition government have shown unusual support for him.

"The Islamic nation was shocked with the news that bin Laden had been killed by the non-believers," said the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, the military wing of the ruling Fatah party, in a statement to Maan news. "The fighters in Palestine and around the world who have lost their leaders did not stop their mission and will continue in the tutelage of their masters."

"We tell the Israeli and the American occupiers that we have leaders who have changed history with their Jihad and their steadfastness. We are ready to sacrifice our lives to bring back peace," the statement read. According to Maan news, the group also pledged that the jihad would continue without him.

Statements of support for bin Laden were also heard from Hamas, a designated terrorist organization which runs the Gaza Strip. Hamas, which has typically responded in a harsh manner to rallies not organized by their party, did not break up small ralliesin Gaza in support of bin Laden.

"We regard this as a continuation of the American policy based on oppression and the shedding of Muslim and Arab blood," Ismail Haniyeh, head of the Hamas administration in the Gaza Strip, told reporters. "We condemn the assassination and the killing of an Arab holy warrior. We ask God to offer him mercy with the true believers and the martyrs."

Among the Muslim Palestinian population, "Confidence in Osama bin Laden" remained higher than any other Islamic national group in the world, according to Pew Research Center. Although rates of confidence have declined from 72% in 2003, more than 1 in 3 Palestinians polled expressed support for the terror leader. The Palestinians also gained notoriety following the 9/11 attacks, when thousands took to the streets in the West Bank and Gaza to celebrate.

Statements by Hamas and Fatah's military wing have highlighted Israeli concerns about a new Palestinian coalition government, which will be charged with security in Gaza and the West Bank. Israel has already begun withholding transfers of tax and customs payments to the Palestinian Authority, urging Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas to break off the deal.

diehl_145x100.jpg

how would you act if Arabs came into the country and executed some one they accused of crimes without premission

Is the chimp now changing his tune? Ha ha ha.

diehl_145x100.jpg

But but but I thought el chimpo was claiming that Palestinians didn't celebrate on 9-11, nor did they protest his death?! Turns out that Bin Laden enjoyed the highest support among Palestinians! OOOOPS another case of el chimpo eating his own poop. Fact are such stubborn things.

Poor el chimpo with the sunglasses, the things he does to make the depravity of the Palstinians look good. It's almost tragic. He should be given a medal as an honorable jihadi warrior by Hamas for all his valiant efforts in spreading garbage on the internet. Ha ha ha.

1655226772.jpg

Among six predominantly Muslim countries recently surveyed, Muslims in the Palestinian territories voiced the most support for the assassinated al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, a poll released on Monday showed.

The poll, conducted by Pew Research Center’s Global Attitudes Project, found that Muslims around the world displayed a declining confidence in bin Laden, while the Palestinian Muslims retained the highest rates for the assassinated terrorist.

More than 34 percent of Palestinian Muslims said in 2011 they had confidence in the terrorist leader to do the right thing in world affairs, a nearly 20 percent drop since 2009. In 2003, 72 percent of Palestinians voiced support for bin Laden; Turkey showed the least support that year, with 15 percent.

Indonesian Muslims showed a decline from 41 percent of in favor of bin Laden in 2007, to 26 percent in 2011, while 22 percent of Egyptians and 13 percent of Muslims in Jordan voiced their confidence in the al-Qaida chief.

Bin Laden had almost no support among Turkish (3%) or Lebanese Muslims (1%).

The survey showed how support for the al-Qaida leader had dropped drastically across the board since 2003, with the greatest decline occurring in Jordan, where the support for bin Laden dropped from 56 percent in 2003 to 13 percent in the current poll.

Palestinian Muslims offered more positive opinions of the terror group relatively, (28% favorable), but about more than 68 percent of the Muslim population viewed al-Qaida unfavorably.

^^^^^^
Only half a dozen less than energetic guys waving signs, eh el chimpo? Ha ha ha ha. OMG what a fuckin' DUFUS.

^^^^
Wait! Maybe another anti American youtube clip about the Iraq war will save you? What say you el chimpo?!

<el chimpo now searching youtube frantically for a clip> :lmao:

^^^^^^^^

Here let me answer for you!

"Yeah but I don't see a clip showing all three million Palestinians celebrating, plus what does all of this have to do with the Jooooos being behind 9-11?!"

El chimpo you is bery bery funny. Ha ha ha ha.

Last edited:
diehl_145x100.jpg

But but but I thought el chimpo was claiming that Palestinians didn't celebrate on 9-11, nor did they protest his death?! Turns out that Bin Laden enjoyed the highest support among Palestinians! OOOOPS another case of el chimpo eating his own poop. Fact are such stubborn things.

Poor el chimpo with the sunglasses, the things he does to make the depravity of the Palstinians look good. It's almost tragic. He should be given a medal as an honorable jihadi warrior by Hamas for all his valiant efforts in spreading garbage on the internet. Ha ha ha.

1655226772.jpg

Among six predominantly Muslim countries recently surveyed, Muslims in the Palestinian territories voiced the most support for the assassinated al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, a poll released on Monday showed.

The poll, conducted by Pew Research Center’s Global Attitudes Project, found that Muslims around the world displayed a declining confidence in bin Laden, while the Palestinian Muslims retained the highest rates for the assassinated terrorist.

More than 34 percent of Palestinian Muslims said in 2011 they had confidence in the terrorist leader to do the right thing in world affairs, a nearly 20 percent drop since 2009. In 2003, 72 percent of Palestinians voiced support for bin Laden; Turkey showed the least support that year, with 15 percent.

Indonesian Muslims showed a decline from 41 percent of in favor of bin Laden in 2007, to 26 percent in 2011, while 22 percent of Egyptians and 13 percent of Muslims in Jordan voiced their confidence in the al-Qaida chief.

Bin Laden had almost no support among Turkish (3%) or Lebanese Muslims (1%).

The survey showed how support for the al-Qaida leader had dropped drastically across the board since 2003, with the greatest decline occurring in Jordan, where the support for bin Laden dropped from 56 percent in 2003 to 13 percent in the current poll.

Palestinian Muslims offered more positive opinions of the terror group relatively, (28% favorable), but about more than 68 percent of the Muslim population viewed al-Qaida unfavorably.
there are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics
Mark Twain

Forum List

Back