If It's Bad.....Jews Did It

who ever said anything Jooooos being behind 9-11 ?

You did, NaziBoy, and you posted dozens of Jews-did-it posts on the "If It's Bad.....Jews Did It" thread to prove it. You must think everyone is as monumentally stupid and mendacious as you are.
your little friend hossfly started this thread not I

If It s Bad.....Jews Did It US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Indeed, and you, NaziBoy, have spent days here on the "If It's Bad.....Jews Did It" thread proving his point. The funny thing is you just don't get it, proving once again that Nazi skanks are among the dimmest creatures on the planet.
Thank you.

You keep proving this point.

What's your point el chimpo? You keep running and hiding, even from yourself.

Mission Statement

The mission of the Muslim Jewish Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth is to reach out to people of faith:* To share with them the extensive research that has shown that the official story cannot be true and that a new investigation is needed, in order to pursue justice for all victims of 9/11. * To encourage them to see the immorality, of using a false story as a basis for invading countries, inflicting torture, negating civil liberties, driving a false wedge between Muslims and other religions and creating of a climate of fear in the US and world. * To recognize that if communities of faith are to be the conscience of the state, relying on news sources that are heavily influenced by the state cannot be a reliable means for independent assessment. * To understand the choice we face as people of God between loyalty to God or loyalty to Empire. * To do all of the above while trying to speak the truth in love.
Welcome to the Muslim-Christian-Jewish Alliance for 9 11 Truth

The mission of EOTs el chimpo is to spread garbage on the Internet. :banghead::bang3:

You did, NaziBoy, and you posted dozens of Jews-did-it posts on the "If It's Bad.....Jews Did It" thread to prove it. You must think everyone is as monumentally stupid and mendacious as you are.

It just so happens I ran into a 9/11 "Truther" demonstration, at Union Square, in NYC, last night, (March 28). For my own, morbid amusement I decided to listen in on what they had to say, and perhaps probe them with some questions. (Even if it meant catching a later train home than I was planning for.)

It should come as no surprise to anyone that they are all incredibly paranoid, and crave attention. (Duh.) However, I wondered what the root of such mentality could be.

I am not, by any means, a psychological professional. However, I felt as though they were presenting themselves in a manner closely akin to mental illness. I will not get into specifics of diagnosis – I will leave that to the professionals. But, I would like to know if anyone else feels the same way.
If so, can "conspiracy theorism" be treated as a mental illness?

As I said, these guys are paranoid, but not "tin hat" paranoid nor "they're out to get me" paranoid. They seem to get a rush of bravery when they shout through their megaphones. And, they are "not afraid" of anyone who might try to shut them up.

And yet, they also think "The People in Power" are scheming to control the world, and that Bush, and his ilk, engineered 9/11 to help achieve that. They also think "Zionist Industrial Leaders" (which should not be confused with regular, "innocent Jews") were responsible for putting Hitler in power. But, that's besides the point.

I wanted to see how far they think the conspiracy goes, so I asked them to try to give a ball park estimate of how many engineers are either in on the conspiracy, or feel threatened by it, enough to lie to all the media. After some discussion, the numbers that eventually emerged, from them, were about 80%. One guy said it was probably 99%. Somehow that seemed awfully unrealistic...

And yet, that is how they view the world. They are not, the least bit, interested in engineering details, or carefully evaluating evidence, at all. They simply wallow in the "knowledge" that most engineers are lying, and most of the evidence is faked.

I know most of the folks on this board like to hit these guys hard with the real evidence. But, I doubt that will ever get through to them, any more. As an alternative, it might be worth thinking about what sorts of therapy could help them gain a more realistic grasp of human nature and history, etc.Not that I pretend to know what would help, in this manner, myself.
But, clearly, the problems are deeper rooted than the specifics in the case of 9/11.

Unfortunately, I did not have a video camera nor even much paper to take any notes, at the time, so everything I am writing here is out of my own memory. And, no, I don't recall any of their names, at the moment, either.

"Israel at a minimum had prior knowledge" weren't those your words, el chimpo? What was the maximum, can we guess, el chimpo?

Poor el chimpo eating poop because of his own words.
there are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics
Mark Twain
Theres a sucker born every minute.
~~David Hannum
Quote Investigator:QI has located no persuasive evidence that Phineas Taylor Barnum who died in 1891 spoke or wrote this saying. Researcher Ralph Keyes presented a skeptical stance with his assertion in “The Quote Verifier” that “No modern historian takes seriously the routine attribution of this slogan to P. T. Barnum.”
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2014/04/11/fool-born/
Who mentioned P.T. Barnum?
your too funny...

How is it all the semiliterate slugs end up Nazi skanks? Please explain. Genetics perhaps?
Genetics Indeed

El chimpo now posting clips with other mentally ill morons like himself on it. Is this your source of info el chimpo, YouTube clips for nutjobs?

It just so happens I ran into a 9/11 "Truther" demonstration, at Union Square, in NYC, last night, (March 28). For my own, morbid amusement I decided to listen in on what they had to say, and perhaps probe them with some questions. (Even if it meant catching a later train home than I was planning for.)

It should come as no surprise to anyone that they are all incredibly paranoid, and crave attention. (Duh.) However, I wondered what the root of such mentality could be.

I am not, by any means, a psychological professional. However, I felt as though they were presenting themselves in a manner closely akin to mental illness. I will not get into specifics of diagnosis – I will leave that to the professionals. But, I would like to know if anyone else feels the same way.

As I said, these guys are paranoid, but not "tin hat" paranoid nor "they're out to get me" paranoid. They seem to get a rush of bravery when they shout through their megaphones. And, they are "not afraid" of anyone who might try to shut them up.

And yet, they also think "The People in Power" are scheming to control the world, and that Bush, and his ilk, engineered 9/11 to help achieve that. They also think "Zionist Industrial Leaders" (which should not be confused with regular, "innocent Jews") were responsible for putting Hitler in power. But, that's besides the point.

I wanted to see how far they think the conspiracy goes, so I asked them to try to give a ball park estimate of how many engineers are either in on the conspiracy, or feel threatened by it, enough to lie to all the media. After some discussion, the numbers that eventually emerged, from them, were about 80%. One guy said it was probably 99%. Somehow that seemed awfully unrealistic...

And yet, that is how they view the world. They are not, the least bit, interested in engineering details, or carefully evaluating evidence, at all. They simply wallow in the "knowledge" that most engineers are lying, and most of the evidence is faked.

I know most of the folks on this board like to hit these guys hard with the real evidence. But, I doubt that will ever get through to them, any more. As an alternative, it might be worth thinking about what sorts of therapy could help them gain a more realistic grasp of human nature and history, etc.Not that I pretend to know what would help, in this manner, myself.
But, clearly, the problems are deeper rooted than the specifics in the case of 9/11.

Unfortunately, I did not have a video camera nor even much paper to take any notes, at the time, so everything I am writing here is out of my own memory. And, no, I don't recall any of their names, at the moment, either.
you need to put links to your cut n paste drivel

Published on 11 Aug 2013
Despite overwhelming proof the governments official story of what happened on September 11, 2001 is wrong, many people continue to believe the government's official version. Why?

Published on 11 Aug 2013
Despite overwhelming proof the governments official story of what happened on September 11, 2001 is wrong, many people continue to believe the government's official version. Why?

:cuckoo: "Despite 'overwhelming proof' the governments official story of what happened on 9-11 is wrong...błah błah blah..." :cuckoo:

Possible culprits:

• Elvis Presley pretending to be a janitor did it.
  • Goats did it
  • I didn't do it
  • Anonymous members of USMB did it
  • eots did it

Last edited:
Isnt that what you have already said that it was not an arab muslim terrorist attack but a conspiracy.
no never said no arabs

Then what did you say...................................
complicity in the 9/11 attacks by people within our government and at minimum Israeli prior knowledge, towers 1-2 and wtc 7 brought down by controlled demolition

Even after the evidence shown and proven on here you still believe that crap, you are past saving.
evidence ? all you ever post is insults and straw man..you have no evidence

I have posted plenty of evidence just that you ignore it

complicity in the 9/11 attacks by people within our government and at minimum Israeli prior knowledge, towers 1-2 and wtc 7 brought down by controlled demolition

Even after the evidence shown and proven on here you still believe that crap, you are past saving.

"At minimum Israeli prior knowledge". The mentally ill chimp is sure of it. Hilarious. :lmao:

Didn't he hear of all the Jews that lost their lives in the WTC
Arabs working in WTC also..so whats your point ?

They didn't turn out to work that full week as instructed by their imams the Friday before

Published on 11 Aug 2013

Because they have more intelligence that you and the rest of the TFH group ( tin foil hat ) and can see the flames you say were not there. They an see the building imploding on itself before ejecting clouds of dust, and they can ask why didn't the people working there see the explosives being planted over a 6 month period.

Published on 11 Aug 2013

:cuckoo: "Despite 'overwhelming proof' the governments official story of what happened on 9-11 is wrong...błah błah blah..." :cuckoo:

Possible culprits:

• Goats did it
  • I didn't do it
  • eots did it

Really Roud,you can do better.

Published on 11 Aug 2013

Possible culprits:

• Goats did it
  • I didn't do it
  • eots did it

classic straw man

no never said no arabs

such as ?

Last edited:

Published on 11 Aug 2013

Because they have more intelligence that you and the rest of the TFH group ( tin foil hat ) and can see the flames you say were not there. They an see the building imploding on itself before ejecting clouds of dust, and they can ask why didn't the people working there see the explosives being planted over a 6 month period.

so all evidence of demolition must be ignored..because it might not be easy.

Published on 11 Aug 2013

Possible culprits:

• Goats did it
  • I didn't do it
  • eots did it

No really..he can not what you see here this is pretty much his Max limit..

They didn't turn out to work that full week as instructed by their imams

I love it when Phoeny makes up ''evidence'' that only a half-wit would believe, and only a ''No-wit'' would be so stupid as to post ,....... he witters out ''Tripe'' here under the Moronic notion that anyone is so stupid as to believe him...about anything ....he's not well you know !!!

Even after the evidence shown and proven on here you still believe that crap, you are past saving.[/QUOTE]

"At minimum Israeli prior knowledge". The mentally ill chimp is sure of it. Hilarious. :lmao:[/QUOTE]

Didn't he hear of all the Jews that lost their lives in the WTC[/QUOTE]
Arabs working in WTC also..so whats your point ?[/QUOTE]

They didn't turn out to work that full week as instructed by their imams the Friday before[/QUOTE]
has any respect for his deranged thoughts ..........he's very ill you know !!!!

Published on 11 Aug 2013

Possible culprits:

• Goats did it
  • I didn't do it
  • eots did it

And you cant............................... What a pity

such as ?

Scientific evidence of valence bonds breaking, inferno in the impact site 15 minutes or more after impact. Beams with evidence of fractured valence bonds. And all you provide is third party videos from conspiracy theorists and scientists who are not even good in their own fields. And then you LIE about the flames and the heat as if you where there

Published on 11 Aug 2013

so all evidence of demolition must be ignored..because it might not be easy.

Under the circumstances yes as the evidence points to shoddy design, cut corners and islamonazi terrorism. Not to Mossad or US government mining the WTC with H.E. that no one saw getting placed on the central core.

Published on 11 Aug 2013

Possible culprits:

• Goats did it
  • I didn't do it
  • eots did it

No really..he can not what you see here this is pretty much his Max limit..

He was taking the piss or cant you understand that

Forum List

Back