If It's Bad.....Jews Did It

Jews please take note....

Biden: American Jews Can Only Rely on Israel, Not US

INN ^
An incredible admission by US Vice President Joe Biden has been revealed, in which he told Jewish leaders that should the American Jewish community be in danger, it has only Israel to rely onā€”and not America. [ā€¦] ā€œYou understand in your bones that no matter how hospitable, no matter how consequential, no matter how engaged, no matter how deeply involved you are in the United Statesā€¦thereā€™s only one guarantee. ā€œThere is really only one absolute guarantee, and thatā€™s the state of Israel,ā€ he stated. Responding to the statement, Corey Robin of Salon wrote how disturbing the statement is, given that...
s please take note.....

e made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre- is the editors statement...his direct quote says

conspiracy theoriesā€™ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge.Well, I think, more likely, itā€™s one of the floors falling down.ā€

As always you lie. His direct quote was:
.ā€œIf you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ā€˜conspiracy theoriesā€™ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, itā€™s one of the floors falling down.ā€
e made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre- is the editors statement...his direct quote says

conspiracy theoriesā€™ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge.Well, I think, more likely, itā€™s one of the floors falling down.ā€

.ā€œIf you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ā€˜conspiracy theoriesā€™ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, itā€™s one of the floors falling down.ā€
so what do the words more likely mean to someone like you?

They mean he doesn't buy into your 9/11 CT silliness so the only question unanswered is why you are posting that silliness in the "If It's Bad.....Jews Did It" thread?
there are many questions and your cut n paste of the NIST summary. ad hominem and stories of exploding metal has done nothing to change that...as far as posting 9/11 truth in this thread is concerned..I posted newscast regard Israeli prior knowledge of 9/11 and others turned it into a debate on the collapse...I simply responded to their false assertions

Camel crap. The Israeli prior knowledge story has been vetted and found to be baseless and I've posted no stories of exploding metal. That's just another in your ever growing list of lies. So why are you posting your 9/11 CTBS on the "If It's Bad.....Jews Did It" thread?
Please provide the source to the claim Israeli prior knowledge story has been vetted and found to be baseless...I will wait

Here are dozens of firefighter quotes - some under oath - and the spin attempted by the 9/11CT Movement. So why must you people always lie?

The CTs theories are absolutely absurd. ABSURD. :D
Many top level highly decorated scientist,military and and counter terrorism experts completely disagree with you so excuse me if I find them more credible than trolls like you with your ABSURD..ad hominem..all caps and emocons

Many more disagree with your absurdity and have proven your silly theories wrong too, without using ridiculous speculations.
name one...and dont post PM...LOL

I already have and so have others. Face facts, experts in the fields of physics, engineering and mechanics, also eye witnesses, police and firefighters, people who were on the planes and called their families, etc., have debunked your silly theories.
you posted PM and NIST..dont lie

They mean he doesn't buy into your 9/11 CT silliness so the only question unanswered is why you are posting that silliness in the "If It's Bad.....Jews Did It" thread?
there are many questions and your cut n paste of the NIST summary. ad hominem and stories of exploding metal has done nothing to change that...as far as posting 9/11 truth in this thread is concerned..I posted newscast regard Israeli prior knowledge of 9/11 and others turned it into a debate on the collapse...I simply responded to their false assertions

Camel crap. The Israeli prior knowledge story has been vetted and found to be baseless and I've posted no stories of exploding metal. That's just another in your ever growing list of lies. So why are you posting your 9/11 CTBS on the "If It's Bad.....Jews Did It" thread?
Please provide the source to the claim Israeli prior knowledge story has been vetted and found to be baseless...I will wait

I don't care what you do, Princess.
September 11 attacks advance-knowledge conspiracy theories - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The CTs theories are absolutely absurd. ABSURD. :D
Many top level highly decorated scientist,military and and counter terrorism experts completely disagree with you so excuse me if I find them more credible than trolls like you with your ABSURD..ad hominem..all caps and emocons

Many more disagree with your absurdity and have proven your silly theories wrong too, without using ridiculous speculations.

I already have and so have others. Face facts, experts in the fields of physics, engineering and mechanics, also eye witnesses, police and firefighters, people who were on the planes and called their families, etc., have debunked your silly theories.

They are experts, you brainwashed moron. Scientists, physicists, engineers.

correction it was your kooky little friend that said.....I am and take it from me steel can explode of its own accord when subjected to heat or cold

September 11 attacks advance-knowledge conspiracy theories - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
your only source is wikki..lol...what next PM again?

They are experts, you brainwashed moron. Scientists, physicists, engineers.
Name 3

correction it was your kooky little friend...

Woo ... now there's a big ol' goopy wad of irony. Let me get my hip boots.

your only source is wikki..lol...what next PM again?

And your source of "knowledge" is ... YouTube? :lmao:

PressTV on YouTube? No wonder you're such a fuck up but thank you for exposing your purpose in posting your 9/11 CTBS on the "If It's Bad.....Jews Did It" thread, Adolph. Sieg Heil.

strawman.. what is relevant is who is speaking

Alan Sabrosky (Ph.D., University of Michigan) is a writer and consultant specializing in national and international security affairs. In December 1988, he received the Superior Civilian Service Award after more than five years of service at the U.S. Army War College as Director of Studies, Strategic Studies Institute, and holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research. He is listed in WHO'S WHO IN THE EAST (23rd ed.). A Marine Corps Vietnam veteran and a 1986 graduate of the U.S. Army War College, Dr. Sabrosky's teaching and research appointments have included the United States Military Academy, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Middlebury College and Catholic University; while in government service, he held concurrent adjunct professorships at Georgetown University and the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS). Dr. Sabrosky has lectured widely on defense and foreign affairs in the United States and abroad. You can email Dr. Alan Sabrosky at: [email protected]

PressTV on YouTube? No wonder you're such a fuck up but thank you for exposing your purpose in posting your 9/11 CTBS on the "If It's Bad.....Jews Did It" thread, Adolph. Sieg Heil.

Alan Sabrosky (Ph.D., University of Michigan) is a writer and consultant specializing in national and international security affairs. In December 1988, he received the Superior Civilian Service Award after more than five years of service at the U.S. Army War College as Director of Studies, Strategic Studies Institute, and holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research. He is listed in WHO'S WHO IN THE EAST (23rd ed.). A Marine Corps Vietnam veteran and a 1986 graduate of the U.S. Army War College, Dr. Sabrosky's teaching and research appointments have included the United States Military Academy, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Middlebury College and Catholic University; while in government service, he held concurrent adjunct professorships at Georgetown University and the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS). Dr. Sabrosky has lectured widely on defense and foreign affairs in the United States and abroad. You can email Dr. Alan Sabrosky at: [email protected]

He has no special knowledge of who perpetrated 9/11. He, like you, is just talking out of his ass (and for the same reason). Sieg Heil, Adolph.

He has no special knowledge of who perpetrated 9/11. He, like you, is just talking out of his ass (and for the same reason). Sieg Heil, Adolph.

thanks for proving the inevitable response to expressing any dissent toward the actions of the Israel government is to invoke the holocaust !
its 2015..the shtick is wearing thin

NISTs forensic testing of wtc steel showed no signs of the temperatures sufficient to weaken steel

That's a typical 9/11 CT lie necessitated by the fact that the truth just doesn't support their CT silliness.

It as quote is from the former NIST CHIEF FIRE INVESTIGATOR..you are calling him a typical liar /CT ?...on what basis

No ... I'm calling you a liar. Quintiere is not a 9/11 foil-hatter and specifically said he is not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives but rather he had problems with NIST's research methodology. Quintiere, who left the NIST back in the 1990s (well before the 9/11 attack on America by your Jihadi brethren) never said their "forensic testing of wtc steel showed no signs of the temperatures sufficient to weaken steel" as you claim. As already mentioned, your lying is necessitated by the fact that the truth just doesn't support your CT silliness. Quintiere has had 8 years to substantiate his doubts about the NIST report. Do you have any follow up studies or scholarly papers on the matter from the good doctor?
Here are the pesky answers to your questions that were published well after his doubts.

Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

How did the fires cause WTC 7 to collapse?
The heat from the uncontrolled fires caused steel floor beams and girders to thermally expand, leading to a chain of events that caused a key structural column to fail. The failure of this structural column then initiated a fire-induced progressive collapse of the entire building.

According to the report's probable collapse sequence, heat from the uncontrolled fires caused thermal expansion of the steel beams on the lower floors of the east side of WTC 7, damaging the floor framing on multiple floors.

Eventually, a girder on Floor 13 lost its connection to a critical column, Column 79, that provided support for the long floor spans on the east side of the building (see Diagram 1). The displaced girder and other local fire-induced damage caused Floor 13 to collapse, beginning a cascade of floor failures down to the 5th floor. Many of these floors had already been at least partially weakened by the fires in the vicinity of Column 79. This collapse of floors left Column 79 insufficiently supported in the east-west direction over nine stories.

The unsupported Column 79 then buckled and triggered an upward progression of floor system failures that reached the building's east penthouse. What followed in rapid succession was a series of structural failures. Failure first occurred all the way to the roof line-involving all three interior columns on the easternmost side of the building (79, 80, 81). Then, progressing from east to west across WTC 7, all of the columns failed in the core of the building (58 through 78). Finally, the entire faƧade collapsed.
why do paste a summary of the wtc 7 collapse ? you probably do not even understand. according to NIST a kid with a pack of matches could cause the collapse of wtc 7 Quintiere without quesrion states NISTs forensic testing of wtc steel showed no signs of the temperatures sufficient to weaken steel and I provided the link btw ..you seem to be confusing the towers with wtc 7

Changing the criteria now are we, as everyone knows WTC7 was brought down because it was dangerous

Don't forget the effect of the lift shafts acting as venturi's and drawing air under pressure from the ground levels which acted as a blast furnace acts. This created a high pressure air current that added more and more oxygen to the fire, increasing the temperature. Remember the bunsen burner used in the labs at school, and how you could control the heat by opening ports at the bottom.

Good point.

It really doesn't even MATTER to Eots, as he is a conspiracy theorist. He wants to believe what he believes, even if it is completely ignorant of the facts. I'm posting these things from the links I posted earlier for other people who may be on the fence, so to speak. :D[/QUOTE]

all you did was repost rhe illogical NIST theory and crazy stories of exploding stainless steel[/QUOTE]

Try contacting a metallurgist to see what happens to stainless steel when it is cooled too rapidly. The fact remains the WTC was built down to a cost and not to a safety viewpoint, so it was an incident just waiting to happen.

Forum List

Back