If It's About the Latest Trump Groping Accusations -- Put it HERE !!!!

Hillary's not liked.
More people like her than like your pervert. That is what this thread is supposed to be about, the perversion of Trump and all the offensive sick stuff that has come out of his mouth and all of the women he has assaulted.
By the way, the degenerate Trump has threatened to sue the NY Times and others for publishing account of his molestations. The response of the Times was to mock him, republish the stories and tell him to bring it on. Basically a big middle finger F you to the sex pervert you follow

185945.png

Hillary's not liked.
More people like her than like your pervert. That is what this thread is supposed to be about, the perversion of Trump and all the offensive sick stuff that has come out of his mouth and all of the women he has assaulted.
By the way, the degenerate Trump has threatened to sue the NY Times and others for publishing account of his molestations. The response of the Times was to mock him, republish the stories and tell him to bring it on. Basically a big middle finger F you to the sex pervert you follow
Who has Trump assaulted? And how do people become so corrupt all they need is allegations for facts.

This looks like respect to you old lady?

Show me when he stuck it between anyone's legs or he grabbed a booby, weasel.
LOL. You are as dishonest as they come. That's not crude behavior? And I don't even know what you are trying to deflect into.

That's because I'm not deflecting. I believe I have been told that hard-ons happen. He had to get up for some reason, he couldn't hide it, so he might as well acknowledge it and laugh at himself. What else does it show?
He couldn't hide it? You stupid asshole!

How would he hide it? Not having such an appendage, I'm curious.

This looks like respect to you old lady?

LOL. You are as dishonest as they come. That's not crude behavior? And I don't even know what you are trying to deflect into.

That's because I'm not deflecting. I believe I have been told that hard-ons happen. He had to get up for some reason, he couldn't hide it, so he might as well acknowledge it and laugh at himself. What else does it show?

You start by ot parading it around. Somehow I managed with said appendage. It doesn't just spring into action while you are conscience, sleeping yes. So there is that, controlling your thoughts and if you did find yourself in that predicament you keep yourself seated or back turned.

But liberals are never responsible for their actions, they are governed solely by exterior forces they have no control over. That's why they are so dangerous.

You start by ot parading it around. Somehow I managed with said appendage. It doesn't just spring into action while you are conscience, sleeping yes. So there is that, controlling your thoughts and if you did find yourself in that predicament you keep yourself seated or back turned.

But liberals are never responsible for their actions, they are governed solely by exterior forces they have no control over. That's why they are so dangerous.
Trump is the one being governed by his pecker, not Obama.

Trump is the one being governed by his pecker, not Obama.
How so? You simply sling shit and pretend you are even handed. You're a leftist, and like all leftist have no use for facts or truth. You simply sling more shit if the last batch didn't have the desired effect.

utah temple taggart tapegate: This Bimbo actress says she thought "people from the East Coast just greeted each other like that" as she tries to convince the gullible that eons ago Trump kissed her on the lips. This was "temple"s explanation why she never "spoke up" (until Trump is beating Clinton and the truth about her corruption is starting to gel for many.)this is HA!..............................................................................................................................................................................NEW NEWS:

Trump up 6-point in Utah in second poll released after video emerged

Donald Trump has a small lead in a second poll of Utah conducted in the days after a video showed the Republican presidential nominee bragging about groping women.

Trump received 34 percent in the new Monmouth University Poll, followed by Democrat Hillary Clinton at 28 percent and independent Evan McMullin at 20 percent.
6 points in Utah? Romney won Utah by almost 50 points and lost the election in a landslide.

:dance:

And how do people become so corrupt all they need is allegations for facts.
By becoming CON$ervatives.
You couldn't handle the question and foamed over with hate spittle all over yourself. Poor little boy.

NO, Weasel....your statement shows the desperate hypocrisy among right wingers......

YOU wanted for Bill Clinton's accusers to be taken at their word, YET you want Trump's accusers to be dismissed based on partisanship.......If you cannot see the hypocrisy (as you probably do not) ask someone with more brain cells to help you....this forum is not the venue for that.

You couldn't handle the question and foamed over with hate spittle all over yourself. Poor little boy.

NO, Weasel....your statement shows the desperate hypocrisy among right wingers......

YOU wanted for Bill Clinton's accusers to be taken at their word, YET you want Trump's accusers to be dismissed based on partisanship.......If you cannot see the hypocrisy (as you probably do not) ask someone with more brain cells to help you....this forum is not the venue for that.
How am I desperate? You dumbass, I'll be better off if Hillary wins because I'm semi-retired and will scoop up every bennie I can, especially the younger generation taking care of all my health care.

Nor did I make your claims, the one ones I have mentioned as fact with Billy boy is Lewinski and Jones. Those aren't in dispute.

You simply cannot process what your simple mind doesn't already believe. I represent a thing to you and you argue against this thing like Don Quixote.

How am I desperate? You dumbass, I'll be better off if Hillary wins because I'm semi-retired and will scoop up every bennie I can, especially the younger generation taking care of all my health care.

Nor did I make your claims, the one ones I have mentioned as fact with Billy boy is Lewinski and Jones. Those aren't in dispute.

You simply cannot process what your simple mind doesn't already believe. I represent a thing to you and you argue against this thing like Don Quixote.
Jones reached a settlement for sexual harassment. There was no physical contact alleged. She was a state employee and she alleged that Clinton propositioned her one night when she went up to his hotel room. No rape, not assault and the alleged harassment was again, about Clinton as governor propositioning her. Lewinski was a 22-year-old who had a consensual affair with the President. No rapes, no assaults. Simple adultery by two consenting adults.

Another accuser proved to be a liar.

Jessica Leeds only met Trump, if at all , over litigation.

The verdict in Rancho Palos Verdes: Don't mess with the Donald
Another Trump :asshole: makes a fool of himself. Not the same Jessica Leeds, SUCKER!!!

The Jessica Leeds Trump molested then:
leeds-e1476315489710.jpg

And now:
Jessica-Leeds-2-JPG.jpg

Trump crosses the (property) line

51152a591c82b.image.jpg

Jessica Leeds, whose Palos Verdes Drive South home abuts Trump National Golf Club's driving range, was in the process of negotiating a lot line adjustment for a piece of land in her backyard that the Trump Organization technically owns. On Thursday morning, a crew of about 35 removed her fence and replaced it where a surveyor determined the correct property line to be, much to the dismay of Leeds and her neighbors

Jones reached a settlement for sexual harassment. There was no physical contact alleged. She was a state employee and she alleged that Clinton propositioned her one night when she went up to his hotel room. No rape, not assault and the alleged harassment was again, about Clinton as governor propositioning her. Lewinski was a 22-year-old who had a consensual affair with the President. No rapes, no assaults. Simple adultery by two consenting adults.
True, pulling out your boner isn't physical contact. No one made that claim. There was nothing consensual about it, you're a liar.

And taking advantage of a young office worker may be consensual but he lied for a reason. You can't figure that out huh?

True, pulling out your boner isn't physical contact. No one made that claim. There was nothing consensual about it, you're a liar.

And taking advantage of a young office worker may be consensual but he lied for a reason. You can't figure that out huh?
How does my comment make me a liar? What in my post was not factual or controversial? I am not aware of Obama having "pulled out his boner" and did not mention anything about it in my post.

Forum List

Back