If It's About the Latest Trump Groping Accusations -- Put it HERE !!!!

Donald Trump once told 14-year-old girls, 'In a couple of years, I'll be dating you'
Source: LA Times
Donald Trump appears to have a pattern of trying to charm young girls with a line about dating him.

In a December 1992 wire brief in the Chicago Tribune, Trump is described as having spotted a youth choir singing Christmas carols at the Plaza Hotel in Manhattan. He asked two girls how old they were. When they said they were 14, Trump, then 46, replied, “Wow! Just think — in a couple of years, I'll be dating you."

-snip-

In footage from the archives of CBS-owned “Entertainment Tonight," Trump asks the child if she is planning to ride the escalator at Trump Tower. After she says yes, Trump turns to cameras taping a Christmas special for the show and says, “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

In both instances, the line appears to be somewhat in jest, though the girls' ages and recent accusations of sex assault against Trump call that into question.

-snip-

Read more: Donald Trump once told 14-year-old girls, 'In a couple of years, I'll be dating you'

WATCH: When Howard Stern Joked About Trump Being a Sexual Predator in 2006, He Said ‘It’s True’
Source: Mediaite
Today, Donald Trump gave a speech in West Palm Beach and in it, he insisted that allegations that he has groped and sexually assaulted women are baseless and untrue.

In a 2006 interview with Howard Stern, as his daughter Ivanka Trump, sat next to him, he laughed when he was called a “sexual predator.”

“It’s true,” he said.

-snip-

On that same show, he once gave Stern permission to refer to Ivanka as “a piece of ass.”

Read more: WATCH: When Howard Stern Joked About Trump Being a Sexual Predator in 2006, He Said ‘It’s True’

Physically Attacked by Donald Trump – A PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story
Source: People Magazine
We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat.
Now, I’m a tall, strapping girl who grew up wrestling two giant brothers. I even once sparred with Mike Tyson. It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger—a looming figure—and he was fast, taking me by surprise, and throwing me off balance.
I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself.

Read more: Physically Attacked by Donald Trump – a PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story

Trump hit on Marlee Marlin during "Apprentice"according to contestants
[URL="http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-hit-on-marlee-matlin-celebrity-apprentice-former-contestant-claims/"]Donald Trump Hit On Marlee Matlin During The Celebrity Apprentice, Former Contestant Claims
[/URL]

Mod Note:

Take a 20 second rest. You political warriors must be EXHAUSTED running from Thread 1 to Thread 5. All about accusations that have not yet yielded details for any discussion. I've made your task easier by merging FOUR threads associated with these latest salacious accusations. Now you can work yourselves to a frenzy pitch, while your country crashes and burns. Without the commute.

If the "story" is sketchy -- we are gonna sweep it all into one place. Just to keep the ISSUES somewhere on top of Page3..

Enjoy..

I take issue with this thread merger. Not only is my hilarious headline gone, but my OP wasn't necessarily about groping allegations, as the article I quoted said the reasons for the lawsuit threats were unclear. They thought it was about the Times publishing a detailed investigation earlier on Saturday describing how the real estate developer had relied on nearly $900 million in taxpayer subsidies over the past four decades to build his fortune -- not from printing groping allegations.

Could have been an honest mistake. But we don't discuss SPECIFIC mod actions on the open boards. Contact me via PM.. At any rate, if it ONE law suit or TWO against the NY Times -- nothing will happen BEFORE the election. And the news today has the 2nd suit already on the front pages.

Ex-contestant: Trump inspected each woman before pageant
Ex-contestant: Trump inspected each woman before pageant - CNNPolitics.com

"He would step in front of each girl and look you over from head to toe like we were just meat, we were just sexual objects, that we were not people," Holvey said. "You know when a gross guy at the bar is checking you out? It's that feeling."

As a 20-year-old attending a private Southern Baptist college, she said she was not prepared for what she experienced before and during the pageant. She recalled private parties where the contestants mingled with "old, rich drunk guys ogling all over us."

At the time, she said, she told her mother what was going on. The final straw, she said, was when Trump and his wife, Melania, showed up backstage.

"He was literally walking around just looking at the girls and then he and Melania walked in," Holvey said.

They both then proceeded to a doorway that led into the dressing room where other contestants were getting ready, she said.

"I thought it was entirely inappropriate," Holvey said. "I told my mom about it. I was disgusted by the entire thing. I had no desire to win when I understood what it was all about."

Messages left with a pageant spokesperson and Trump's campaign were not immediately returned.
In later years, other contestants also said Trump behaved inappropriately.

Prior to the preliminary competition in the 2012 pageant, contestants remembered them parading before Trump and then meeting him onstage.

"A few nights before the preliminary show, they kicked everyone out and they wanted us to do just a runway show for Donald Trump," said a contestant, who asked not to be identified by name because she continues to volunteer at pageants. "We had to literally parade in front of him."

Donald Trump Jr. Suggested Women Who Can’t Take Sexual Harassment “Don’t Belong In The Workforce”
Trump Jr. Suggested Women Who Can't Take Harassment “Don’t Belong In The Workforce"

Donald Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr., dismissed workplace sexual harassment in a 2013 radio interview — and suggested that women who couldn’t take it should become kindergarten teachers.

The comments came in a March 2013 episode of The Opie and Anthony Show, during a discussion of whether women should be allowed in all-male golf clubs. And they offer a glimpse of the family’s perspective on workplace sexual harassment at a moment when the elder Trump’s conduct toward women inside the workplace and out has become the center of the presidential campaign.

“If you have a guys’ place you have a guys’ place,” Trump Jr., the candidate’s eldest son, said, describing himself as a “guy’s guy.”

A host interjected that women “complain, ‘it’s harassment’ — that’s why we hate having them around. They stop us from doing what we want to do.”

Right for a count we have 14 women stating allegations of sexual misconduct...

A timeline of Donald Trump's alleged sexual misconduct: who, when and what

And the two tapes....

The question has to be asked would you leave your beautiful daughter alone in a room with this man?

That's actually a very good question.

This evening, I was watching Vice News on HBO (if you have HBO, I recommend watching it, they do a decent job on the news), and they were interviewing people about Trump (both supportive and against).

One of the pro Trump groups (a man and his wife and daughter), were being interviewed about the tape, and they said that they couldn't fault him for making those statements because he'd done them before he even thought about office, and then the wife said "besides, he's running for president, not Pope", and stated she had no problem with what he'd said.

The interviewer then asked the mother and father if they would be comfortable leaving their daughter alone with Trump and she was met by sheepish silence while they looked at the ground.

“My lawyers want to sue the failing @nytimes so badly for irresponsible intent. I said no (for now), but they are watching. Really disgusting.”
Translation:
Trump wants to sue the Times so bad but his lawyers said NO, (forever.)
Stupid :asshole:

2dbrxc8.jpg

Looks like the threads about Trump groping and assaulting women has been consolidated into one thread and now has become a standard Hillary bashing thread.

Forum List

Back