If it were legal to kill or maim....

... someone for ONE DAY ONLY, would you do it?

You can say who (or not)
You can say what you would do....

Or is there no one you dislike that intensely or has done your or someone you love wrong?

....murder is too much....but,.......a heavy-duty ass- scorching..? ...No doubt! I've always liked the impulsive brutality of a straight up power knee to the nuts then a wicked head butt across the bridge of the nose......elbows flailing.......sudden punches to the ear....digit bending.......or you have the initial confront of using mace....very quick ...very effective, as the beating will come easy after a heavy dose pepper spray hazing....beautiful thing - explosive violence

Revenge. If someone fucks with me emotionally, they deserve the same back, 10 fold.

Then it doesn't really qualify as a psychopath. It's petty.

I don't view it as petty.
I view it was people getting what they deserve.
Otherwise, they may continue to do it to others.

I understand being angry. I also understand being hurt. At the end of the day, it's some triflin' shit. It's petty.

Maybe. It's hard to let people get away with stuff... eventually, you get over it. I just hate letting people get away with their manipulations, it might be petty or whatever, but, people should be called out for what they are..... some people however won't ever see it and you just wind up wasting your time and energy.

It absolutely is hard to let people get away with shit. The reality is that they may not get it OR everybody is a damn victim. So........you sink to that level and then what are you? No better. It's a bunch of high school drama.

Disagree, Mannnnnn....these days, a few need a swift kick in the fucking nutsss.....it feels great to unleash pent-up anger on another fuckwad....
.....btw, definitely not women, though.....not into even being around that sort of payback or nastiness.......men - fair game beating....

Last edited:
If I could reduce someone to a heaping pile of emotional and mental ruin, I would do it ... and, enjoy it.

Does that make me a psychopath?
Yeah

Cool. Still want to fool around?

Psychopaths can be lots of fun. As long as you are not the target.

that's why I put out that warning........................ :badgrin:

Psychopath and sexual temptress? Either evil or bliss, it would just depend.

.....just thoughts of episodic psychopathy......jail is never an option, peeps

thompson.jpg

Forum List

Back