If it wasnt for Sharpton...

You know....Kudos to that dude for putting the spotlight on this case. I heard someone say this restored their faith in the Justice system, bullshit...if Sharpton didnt make this a national story and people didnt stand up, this would've stayed a local story.

The Family knew who to call on for results

I'm glad there's a prosecution, but i'm never happy when Sharpton is given credibility.

Tawana Brawley and Crown Heights. The man shouldn't be allowed in polite company. Just because he got it right this time, doesn't excuse the other stuff.

You know....Kudos to that dude for putting the spotlight on this case. I heard someone say this restored their faith in the Justice system, bullshit...if Sharpton didnt make this a national story and people didnt stand up, this would've stayed a local story.

The family didn't call him. Somebody approached the family first.

What is most likely to happen is justice will be served, everyone will find out exactly what happened, and I think it's very possible that the real Trayvan will become a bone of contention between whites and blacks the way OJ Simpson became.

Was Trayvan a thug or was he just an innocent kid out for some Skittles?

Al Sharpton has done this several times.

Black families can't just call him and expect help.

He looks for situations like this to enrich himself and to foment racial strife. It's how he makes his living. Add to that the fact that he is a current political commentator on MSNBC on a show called "Politics Nation", airing at 6PM weekdays.

He's basically the left's version of Rush Limbaugh doing what Rush would never do in a million years; Actually becoming part of the story......which is a conflict of interest to be certain.

But folks like Al Sharpton have the law to protect them. They know that essential facts in the case have to be kept secret so as not to taint the trial and a possible jury. So they are free to make anything up that they want and they can't be challenged in the short-term. Only until the trial begins will the whole truth become known.....maybe some time next year this will happen.....but by then the damage will already have been done. The imprint on the black community set in stone.

We've seen it all before with Al Sharpton. I guess you folks just refuse to learn your lesson.

Link

Trayvon Martin — And Sharpton’s Latest Racist Lying Game | FrontPage Magazine

I'm glad there's a prosecution, but i'm never happy when Sharpton is given credibility.

Tawana Brawley and Crown Heights. The man shouldn't be allowed in polite company. Just because he got it right this time, doesn't excuse the other stuff.

Yeah, Sharpton has to be the only person to ever believe a girl that claimed to be raped. What a sleaze bag.

Bull shit.

I live in Orladno and I'm about 5 miles south of Sanford. This case was headlines here very shortly after the shooting happened. The credit for all of this happening rests with the family. Al "The Race Baiting Media Whore" Sharpton only got involved when the story broke nationally.

@ Mud

Did you know that even if Trayvon was a thug it doesnt matter and even thugs have rights? I noticed you never question Zimmerman, just the dead kid.

Nice

Bull shit.

I live in Orladno and I'm about 5 miles south of Sanford. This case was headlines here very shortly after the shooting happened. The credit for all of this happening rests with the family. Al "The Race Baiting Media Whore" Sharpton only got involved when the story broke nationally.

I guess the Family was wrong when they thanked Sharpton for making this story national. PredFan knows better than the people involved I guess :doubt:

No one was arrested?

Great point. The sources I googled showed the homicide solve rate in Detroit last year was only 50 percent. Chicago's homicide solve rate was only 30 percent. Lots of young blacks are getting killed with no one arrested.

That happens when no one knows who did the crime. I should've asked: they know who did it AND no arrests were made?

I know what you meant and am not arguing that at all.

Al Sharpton though is being hailed once again as a civil rights icon when he is only in this for his own benefit. After years of claiming to fight for his people, the black homicide, poverty, crime, and abortion rate is still very high. Black unemployment is through the roof. If urban blight were to magically be cured, Sharpton, Jackson, and a few others would be out of business. A business in which they have failed. Their only successes have come in the form of wealth and power.

Great point. The sources I googled showed the homicide solve rate in Detroit last year was only 50 percent. Chicago's homicide solve rate was only 30 percent. Lots of young blacks are getting killed with no one arrested.

That happens when no one knows who did the crime. I should've asked: they know who did it AND no arrests were made?

Al Sharpton though is being hailed once again as a civil rights icon when he is only in this for his own benefit. After years of claiming to fight for his people, the black homicide, poverty, crime, and abortion rate is still very high. Black unemployment is through the roof. If urban blight were to magically be cured, Sharpton, Jackson, and a few others would be out of business. A business in which they have failed. Their only successes have come in the form of wealth and power.

Everyone acts for their own benefit. What all of a sudden thats frowned upon in America? You should be shitting on the entire world with the exception of Mother Teresa and I'm sure she even did things for herself once in a while.

You're really saying that Sharpton is responsible for high crime and shit? I mean do you blame traffic lights because accidents happen? You're looking for MACRO changes throughout an entire community and laying the blame at the feet of two guys.

You can blame Sharpton for all the problems in the black community, it's ridiculous, but go ahead. Even if Sharpton, Jesse, MLK, Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey could form into a Voltron like Robot they STILL wouldnt be able to change an entire community. Hell, even Captain Planet fixed small situations...and he's CAPTAIN FRIGGIN PLANET! :lol: You set the bar so high that no matter what good Sharpton does you still see it as being nothing until he changes the entire black community.

Black people know he cant be everywhere, but we appreciate the things he DOES get involved in to make a change. No matter how small others think it is..Its still Change

@ Mud

Did you know that even if Trayvon was a thug it doesnt matter and even thugs have rights? I noticed you never question Zimmerman, just the dead kid.

Nice

Today, the victim's mother is quoted as saying this:

U.S. News - Trayvon Martin's mom says she thinks his killing was an 'accident'

Seems now that the goal has been met everyone is stressing peace, love,and harmony.

I remember her saying she wants him arrested, tried, and convicted.

Now she's saying all she wanted was an arrest.
:doubt:

So Sharpton shouldn't get paid for his services? Why is he the only person in the world that should do nothing for himself and not receive pay for services?

Everyone acts for their own benefit. What all of a sudden thats frowned upon in America? You should be shitting on the entire world with the exception of Mother Teresa and I'm sure she even did things for herself once in a while.

You're really saying that Sharpton is responsible for high crime and shit? I mean do you blame traffic lights because accidents happen? You're looking for MACRO changes throughout an entire community and laying the blame at the feet of two guys.

You can blame Sharpton for all the problems in the black community, it's ridiculous, but go ahead. Even if Sharpton, Jesse, MLK, Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey could form into a Voltron like Robot they STILL wouldnt be able to change an entire community. Hell, even Captain Planet fixed small situations...and he's CAPTAIN FRIGGIN PLANET! :lol: You set the bar so high that no matter what good Sharpton does you still see it as being nothing until he changes the entire black community.

Black people know he cant be everywhere, but we appreciate the things he DOES get involved in to make a change. No matter how small others think it is..Its still Change

I don't blame him for anything. I think he is a shyster.

So Sharpton shouldn't get paid for his services? Why is he the only person in the world that should do nothing for himself and not receive pay for services?
Okay....what's the price for lying to America about the case?

How much should he receive for the murders that resulted from this fiasco?

Can you put a price-tag on setting back race relations in this country 100 years?

@ Mud

Nice

Today, the victim's mother is quoted as saying this:

U.S. News - Trayvon Martin's mom says she thinks his killing was an 'accident'

Seems now that the goal has been met everyone is stressing peace, love,and harmony.

I remember her saying she wants him arrested, tried, and convicted.

Now she's saying all she wanted was an arrest.
:doubt:

No...you need to read the article again. First she said she believed the killing was an accident & that it just got out of control.

NOW she says she was misunderstood and only meant it was an accident that they ran into eachother that night and that Zimmerman stalked her son and murdered him. What a bunch of BS!

Okay....what's the price for lying to America about the case?

How much should he receive for the murders that resulted from this fiasco?

Can you put a price-tag on setting back race relations in this country 100 years?

No one lied unless you have the quotes.

Who was murdered because of his actions? Please show causation

100 years ago was 1912. Things were swell then, remember? Anymore over the top dumb statements you would like to make.

Now answer my question. Why is Sharpton the only person in the world that shouldnt do anything for himself and not be paid for it?

Yup.... too bad those thousands of other black kids got killed and
there were no TV ratings in it for Al to get involved.

No one was arrested?

Why is it you always try to evade the undeniable hypocrisy of Sharpton?

Forum List

Back