If it wasnt for Sharpton...

So Sharpton shouldn't get paid for his services? Why is he the only person in the world that should do nothing for himself and not receive pay for services?
Okay....what's the price for lying to America about the case?

How much should he receive for the murders that resulted from this fiasco?

Can you put a price-tag on setting back race relations in this country 100 years?

No one lied unless you have the quotes.

Who was murdered because of his actions? Please show causation

100 years ago was 1912. Things were swell then, remember? Anymore over the top dumb statements you would like to make.

Now answer my question. Why is Sharpton the only person in the world that shouldnt do anything for himself and not be paid for it?

The list of lies is long, from saying Zimmerman was never arrested when they had video of him arriving in handcuffs, to all of the remarks he made to inflame large groups of blacks. I'll give you a detailed list of quotes later this evening if you like.

Right now race relations are the worst I've seen since the 60s. You see this very soon. The killing of 3 blacks in Tulsa OK is just a sample of what is yet to come.

I think Sharpton needs to pay for his evil not be paid for it.

Why is it you always try to evade the undeniable hypocrisy of Sharpton?

Such as?

The fact he never makes a huge deal out of young black men killing other young black men. I'm sure you know that is what I'm talking about but you can't find it in you to be real with people who point that out to you. You're just as bad as Sharpton.

He does but you and others either dont know about it or want it to be considered a "big deal"...Whatever that means? What does "making a big deal" mean? Marching? Talking?

The fact he never makes a huge deal out of young black men killing other young black men. I'm sure you know that is what I'm talking about but you can't find it in you to be real with people who point that out to you. You're just as bad as Sharpton.

He does but you and others either dont know about it or want it to be considered a "big deal"...Whatever that means? What does "making a big deal" mean? Marching? Talking?
Compared to his focus on the eeeeeevil white man, he pays little mind to what goes on in his own backyard. Don't play dumb with me, CC.

Okay....what's the price for lying to America about the case?

How much should he receive for the murders that resulted from this fiasco?

Can you put a price-tag on setting back race relations in this country 100 years?

No one lied unless you have the quotes.

Who was murdered because of his actions? Please show causation

100 years ago was 1912. Things were swell then, remember? Anymore over the top dumb statements you would like to make.

Now answer my question. Why is Sharpton the only person in the world that shouldnt do anything for himself and not be paid for it?

The list of lies is long, from saying Zimmerman was never arrested when they had video of him arriving in handcuffs, to all of the remarks he made to inflame large groups of blacks. I'll give you a detailed list of quotes later this evening if you like.

Right now race relations are the worst I've seen since the 60s. You see this very soon. The killing of 3 blacks in Tulsa OK is just a sample of what is yet to come.

I think Sharpton needs to pay for his evil not be paid for it.

The night of the shooting, Sanford police released Mr. Zimmerman without charges; department Chief Bill Lee later told the Martin family that no arrest would be forthcoming.
George Zimmerman arrest: Proof that the system worked -- or failed? - CSMonitor.com

So Sharpton didnt lie about that. Video of him in cuffs does not mean he was arrested. Try to keep up. And you second example is not a quote, which is weird since you said the "list is long". Got a quote or not?

I asked WHO WAS MURDERED BECAUSE OF SHARPTON? Suddenly you dont have an answer. Lets move on

Thats your opinion, in the Sixties police were turning hoses on blacks and many blacks werent allowed in many places because of Jim Crow. Since you said race relations are the worst in 100 years, when you really meant 50 years...Ok since you were off by 50 years no biggie. You have to be white to think that THIS is the worst race relations since the 60's.

Firehoses and being denied the right to go places are just as bad as being called a cracker, right stupid?

Compared to his focus on the eeeeeevil white man, he pays little mind to what goes on in his own backyard. Don't play dumb with me, CC.

His focus isnt the "evil white man" its on the rights and upliftment of the black community. If that makes you upset, I dont know why. And without the definition of "big deal" we really cant debate this point.

See, I can show you the work Sharpton does in regards to black on black crime but then all you have to do to "debate" is say that his work "Isnt as much as...*fill in the blank" without measure we cant debate it

His focus isnt the "evil white man" its on the rights and upliftment of the black community. If that makes you upset, I dont know why. And without the definition of "big deal" we really cant debate this point.

See, I can show you the work Sharpton does in regards to black on black crime but then all you have to do to "debate" is say that his work "Isnt as much as...*fill in the blank" without measure we cant debate it
He won't make as much money dealing with problems in the ghetto that's why he doesn't make a big deal of what's going on there. Big deal means exactly what it seems to mean. Uplifting the black community? Lol! That's fucking hilarious. He is an agitator for profit, you just don't want to or are too dumb to see it . Pick one.

He doesnt focus on black on black crime because he won't be making a lot of money from doing so.

So Sharpton shouldn't get paid for his services? Why is he the only person in the world that should do nothing for himself and not receive pay for services?

Question is who pays him? Does this poor family pay or do they take up a collection in the community? He is a very wealthy man someone is paying him very well.

Always be suspect of anyone that depends on hard times of others to achieve his wealth.

He won't make as much money dealing with problems in the ghetto that's why he doesn't make a big deal of what's going on there. Big deal means exactly what it seems to mean. Uplifting the black community? Lol! That's fucking hilarious. He is an agitator for profit, you just don't want to or are too dumb to see it . Pick one.

He doesnt focus on black on black crime because he won't be making a lot of money from doing so.

What leads you to believe that he wouldnt make money dealing with problems in the ghetto? He IS dealing with problems in the ghetto! I cant address the "agitator for profit" because thats what every black leader has been called throughout the entire history of America. Yes he agitates, because if he doesnt you get no results.

What leads you to believe that black on black crime wouldnt produce money but white on black crime would?

See, this is where I will post evidence of you lying your ass off and you will dance around saying "thats not a big deal!" or "shouldve done more" or some other vauge reference to say "not enough"

New York (December 15, 2010)–On Saturday, December 18th, National Action Network (NAN) will convene an emergency anti-violence summit at NAN’s national headquarters, the House of Justice, coinciding with two “cash for guns” events at Harlem churches in partnership with the New York City Police Department. As the crisis of gun violence in New York and across the country reaches epic proportions, and in the wake of statistics that were released by the Department that revealed that two-thirds of the murder victims in New York City are Black, NAN has mobilized leaders in the anti-violence effort to unite to create a special taskforce to deal with this problem.

Now, go ahead and tell me how this is nothing. Then I'll post another and watch you do it all over again.

Last edited:

Always be suspect of anyone that depends on hard times of others to achieve his wealth.

Cool. But I dont understand, If Sharpton wasnt there, are you suggesting those "hard times" would go away? Or that no one should make money for their services for helping people during those "hard times"? Help me understand this notion

Cool. But I dont understand, If Sharpton wasnt there, are you suggesting those "hard times" would go away? Or that no one should make money for their services for helping people during those "hard times"? Help me understand this notion

There is still a question of who actually pays Sharpton.

To give you an answer to your question yes there would still be some hard times for some people but perhaps many in the communities that he uses to gain his great wealth would actually start thinking that they have the ability to lift themselves up. You see I feel if you constantly hear that you are oppressed and that you don't have a chance to pull yourself up you begin to believe it. Hopefully a leader would start telling the importance of education and self motivation. At the present time people such as Sharpton is holding down people instead of helping them lift themselves up.

To give you an answer to your question yes there would still be some hard times for some people but perhaps many in the communities that he uses to gain his great wealth would actually start thinking that they have the ability to lift themselves up. You see I feel if you constantly hear that you are oppressed and that you don't have a chance to pull yourself up you begin to believe it. Hopefully a leader would start telling the importance of education and self motivation. At the present time people such as Sharpton is holding down people instead of helping them lift themselves up.

This notion that an entire race of people are all having the same dream of inequality is insulting. Every discussion on race involves someone saying "blacks feel that way because someone told them" and it completely dismisses the actual feelings of an entire race. Everyone knows that one person cant do shit but many people organized toward a goal can achieve great things. More simply put....One stick is easily broken, many sticks in a bundle, cannot be broken.

When talking about education

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAniDGqyy7I]PRESIDENT BUSH THANKS SHARPTON FOR EDUCATION STANCE - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mmCLIMjpbw]Newt Gingrich agrees with Al Sharpton on Education - YouTube[/ame]

But you see, too many people associate Sharpton with Racism that they will watch these videos, then immediately forget it and go back to screaming "Racism!"

See, Sharpton does the things people say he should be doing. Its not his fault his critics dont know it

You know....Kudos to that dude for putting the spotlight on this case. I heard someone say this restored their faith in the Justice system, bullshit...if Sharpton didnt make this a national story and people didnt stand up, this would've stayed a local story.

The Family knew who to call on for results

Utter Bullshit.

If it wasn't for Sharpton... a man would not be charged with murder for defending himself.

:clap:

Good job in seeing revenge is served while justice got fucked.

This notion that an entire race of people are all having the same dream of inequality is insulting. Every discussion on race involves someone saying "blacks feel that way because someone told them" and it completely dismisses the actual feelings of an entire race. Everyone knows that one person cant do shit but many people organized toward a goal can achieve great things. More simply put....One stick is easily broken, many sticks in a bundle, cannot be broken.

But you see, too many people associate Sharpton with Racism that they will watch these videos, then immediately forget it and go back to screaming "Racism!"

See, Sharpton does the things people say he should be doing. Its not his fault his critics dont know it

Sharpton does nothing but provide an excuse for failure. The majority of blacks do not follow Sharpton or his ideas.

You know....Kudos to that dude for putting the spotlight on this case. I heard someone say this restored their faith in the Justice system, bullshit...if Sharpton didnt make this a national story and people didnt stand up, this would've stayed a local story.

Yeah because this case is so much more important then the 1000's of others, white, black, Hispanics, Asians, etc etc..

this all to stir up a the race war by Sharpton for Obama..people see it for what it is..The OWS didn't take hold, so they tried a new tactic..Hopefully this will fail too.

Sharpton does nothing but provide an excuse for failure. The majority of blacks do not follow Sharpton or his ideas.

See, he does everything you suggest and then you run out of bullshit excuses and opt for "yeah well, you know what...he's a stupidface" :thup: Good job

Yeah because this case is so much more important then the 1000's of others, white, black, Hispanics, Asians, etc etc..

this all to stir up a the race war by Sharpton for Obama..people see it for what it is..The OWS didn't take hold, so they tried a new tactic..Hopefully this will fail too.

Yes, you are right. Obama sent us blacks a secret memo last week giving us the day and time that we are supposed to start killing white people. every tenth memo recipient was designated as suicide bomber.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back