If it wasnt for Sharpton...

I think if MLK Jr. could see what Sharpton had become, he'd slap the color offa him.

So much for content of character, not color of skin.

There is still a question of who actually pays Sharpton.

To give you an answer to your question yes there would still be some hard times for some people but perhaps many in the communities that he uses to gain his great wealth would actually start thinking that they have the ability to lift themselves up. You see I feel if you constantly hear that you are oppressed and that you don't have a chance to pull yourself up you begin to believe it. Hopefully a leader would start telling the importance of education and self motivation. At the present time people such as Sharpton is holding down people instead of helping them lift themselves up.

This notion that an entire race of people are all having the same dream of inequality is insulting. Every discussion on race involves someone saying "blacks feel that way because someone told them" and it completely dismisses the actual feelings of an entire race. Everyone knows that one person cant do shit but many people organized toward a goal can achieve great things. More simply put....One stick is easily broken, many sticks in a bundle, cannot be broken.

When talking about education

But you see, too many people associate Sharpton with Racism that they will watch these videos, then immediately forget it and go back to screaming "Racism!"

See, Sharpton does the things people say he should be doing. Its not his fault his critics dont know it

Sharpton does nothing but provide an excuse for failure. The majority of blacks do not follow Sharpton or his ideas.

But over 91% agree with him about Trayvon Martin.

I think if MLK Jr. could see what Sharpton had become, he'd slap the color offa him.

Save that bullshit. Did Zimmerman look at the content of Trayvon Martin's character before he decided to follow him?

P.S. MLK Jr said more than content of character. Read what he said during the next 5 years of his life.

Save that bullshit. Did Zimmerman look at the content of Trayvon Martin's character before he decided to follow him?

P.S. MLK Jr said more than content of character. Read what he said during the next 5 years of his life.
Sorry, no habla revisionism.

You know....Kudos to that dude for putting the spotlight on this case. I heard someone say this restored their faith in the Justice system, bullshit...if Sharpton didnt make this a national story and people didnt stand up, this would've stayed a local story.

The Family knew who to call on for results

Yeah because this case is so much more important then the 1000's of others, white, black, Hispanics, Asians, etc etc..

this all to stir up a the race war by Sharpton for Obama..people see it for what it is..The OWS didn't take hold, so they tried a new tactic..Hopefully this will fail too.

Yes, you are right. Obama sent us blacks a secret memo last week giving us the day and time that we are supposed to start killing white people. every tenth memo recipient was designated as suicide bomber.:cuckoo:

well salty, we know that would be ok with you..
You can deny and make fun, who cares..I believe the people see it for what it REALLY IS..

Here's a basic primer for you:

A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Testament-Hope-Essential-Writings-Speeches/dp/0060646918]Amazon.com: A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr. (9780060646912): Martin Luther King, James M. Washington: Books[/ame]

You know....Kudos to that dude for putting the spotlight on this case. I heard someone say this restored their faith in the Justice system, bullshit...if Sharpton didnt make this a national story and people didnt stand up, this would've stayed a local story.

Yeah because this case is so much more important then the 1000's of others, white, black, Hispanics, Asians, etc etc..

this all to stir up a the race war by Sharpton for Obama..people see it for what it is..The OWS didn't take hold, so they tried a new tactic..Hopefully this will fail too.

Its not a matter of what is MORE important to you. He deals with things that are important.

Yes, you are right. Obama sent us blacks a secret memo last week giving us the day and time that we are supposed to start killing white people. every tenth memo recipient was designated as suicide bomber.:cuckoo:

You can deny and make fun, who cares..I believe the people see it for what it REALLY IS..

Yeah, the people see a bunch of scared white conservatives crying again. Remember the civilian army, conservative concentration camps, stormtroopers of fatigue wearing chanting kids, taking away guns, brainwashing the kids with songs, etc.

Boo!:lol:

Yeah, the people see a bunch of scared white conservatives crying again. Remember the civilian army, conservative concentration camps, stormtroopers of fatigue wearing chanting kids, taking away guns, brainwashing the kids with songs, etc.

yawn..

A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Testament-Hope-Essential-Writings-Speeches/dp/0060646918]Amazon.com: A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr. (9780060646912): Martin Luther King, James M. Washington: Books[/ame]
You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck about your opinion and interpretation.

You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck about your opinion and interpretation.

No. I see you for the uninformed pussy that you are.

My "opinion and interpretation"?

The book I linked contains the transcripts of speeches and the writings of MLK Jr, read his words and see that you don't know what you are talking about.

yawn..

I figured that would be your response. You need to study your topic.

Its not a matter of what is MORE important to you. He deals with things that are important.

yeah sure he does..funny how he picks and chooses isn't it..

Too bad you don't take em to heart.

Might want to also listen to Malcolm X when he came back from Meccah:

After his Hajj, Malcolm X articulated a view of white people and racism that represented a deep change from the philosophy he had supported as a minister of the Nation of Islam. In a famous letter from Mecca, he wrote that his experiences with white people during his pilgrimage convinced him to "rearrange" his thinking about race and "toss aside some of [his] previous conclusions".[231] In a 1965 conversation with Gordon Parks, two days before his assassination, Malcolm said:

[L]istening to leaders like Nasser, Ben Bella, and Nkrumah awakened me to the dangers of racism. I realized racism isn't just a black and white problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another.

Brother, remember the time that white college girl came into the restaurant—the one who wanted to help the [Black] Muslims and the whites get together—and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent I saw white students helping black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then—like all [Black] Muslims—I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years.

"That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days—I'm glad to be free of them."[232] Malcolm X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Amazon.com: A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr. (9780060646912): Martin Luther King, James M. Washington: Books

The book I linked contains the transcripts of speeches and the writings of MLK Jr, read his words and see that you don't know what you are talking about.
I've listened to them myself. I don't need you to tell me what I heard or what they meant.

Why is it you always try to evade the undeniable hypocrisy of Sharpton?

Such as?

The fact he never makes a huge deal out of young black men killing other young black men. I'm sure you know that is what I'm talking about but you can't find it in you to be real with people who point that out to you. You're just as bad as Sharpton.

Is black on black crime different than white on white crime?

Here are some stats:

FBI — Table 43

Too bad you don't take em to heart.

Might want to also listen to Malcolm X when he came back from Meccah:

After his Hajj, Malcolm X articulated a view of white people and racism that represented a deep change from the philosophy he had supported as a minister of the Nation of Islam. In a famous letter from Mecca, he wrote that his experiences with white people during his pilgrimage convinced him to "rearrange" his thinking about race and "toss aside some of [his] previous conclusions".[231] In a 1965 conversation with Gordon Parks, two days before his assassination, Malcolm said:

[L]istening to leaders like Nasser, Ben Bella, and Nkrumah awakened me to the dangers of racism. I realized racism isn't just a black and white problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another.

Brother, remember the time that white college girl came into the restaurant—the one who wanted to help the [Black] Muslims and the whites get together—and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent I saw white students helping black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then—like all [Black] Muslims—I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years.

"That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days—I'm glad to be free of them."[232] Malcolm X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He believed the teachings of the NOI, that tells you how smart he was.

I've listened to them myself. I don't need you to tell me what I heard or what they meant.

"read his words and see that you don't know what you are talking about."

Really?

If it wasn't for Sharpton... a man would not be charged with murder for defending himself.

:clap:

Good job in seeing revenge is served while justice got fucked.

Were you there? How do you know it wasn't Trayvon defending himself? After all, he'd been confronted by a man with a gun and would seem to have a better case for having "stood his ground" than Zimmerman.

New Topics

Forum List

Back