If it is your body & your choice why the he'll do I have to pay for the next 18 years?

you want to ask biggy daddy government to referee your relationships, dillo? :lol:

Why not ? Women have already done that.

A man's obligation isn't to a woman. Its to his child. Its the child that has a right to support.

You can't get around that.

There is no child unless a woman says so----all by her self. She's in total control. Are you clueless as to what choice is ?

There is no choice unless a man and a women mix their DNA.

She can do nothing by herself.

So looking at the heart of this- which do you think it is?

a) these guys really despise women- and despise that they have any choice in reproduction or
b) these guys just really, really do not want any responsibility for the child they sire?

a) these guys really despise women- and despise that they have any choice in reproduction or
b) these guys just really, really do not want any responsibility for the child they sire?

The guys want to have a second choice. Just like women. No one wants to be a parent by accident.

you want to ask biggy daddy government to referee your relationships, dillo? :lol:

A man's obligation isn't to a woman. Its to his child. Its the child that has a right to support.

There is no child unless a woman says so----all by her self. She's in total control. Are you clueless as to what choice is ?

Sure she can. She can take that unintentionally mixed DNA and abort it. What do you think CHOICE is all about ?

Sure she can. She can take that unintentionally mixed DNA and abort it. What do you think CHOICE is all about ?

There is no child- unless a man and a woman mix their DNA.

She cannot get pregnant- and ultimately have a child- without the participation of a man.

The guys want to have a second choice. Just like women. No one wants to be a parent by accident.

So you want the choice to be able to have an abortion? Or a choice to make a woman have an abortion?

Well let's go crazy and assume both parties want to have sex and eventually have children BUT NOT NOW. Step one goes wrong and they are pregnant. Step two-----another decision is made. Why isn't the man involved in that one ?

Doesn't matter. 'Wanting to be a parent' isn't the basis of a dad's obligation. A child's right to support is.
Well let's go crazy and assume both parties want to have sex and eventually have children BUT NOT NOW. Step one goes wrong and they are pregnant. Step two-----another decision is made. Why isn't the man involved in that one ?

Doesn't matter. 'Wanting to be a parent' isn't the basis of a dad's obligation. A child's right to support is.

I love it----on one hand the child has rights and on the other hand it can be flushed. Classic liberal hypocrisy.

Neither a mother nor a father's obligation to support their child begins until the child is born.
considering the 18 years repercussion to the man, the man should get a say in whether a woman should abort. If abortion is legal the man should have equal say in it.

Considering that the man has no say over what the woman does with her body- nor does the woman have any say in what the man does with his body, the man's choice is whether or not to take the chance on fathering a child- once he has made that choice- he is responsible for any child he bears- just as a woman is responsible for any child she bears.

No- men don't get a 'I don't want to be a parent, so I can abandon my child if I want' card- nor a "If the woman refuses to abort, then I am off the hook' card either.
Then women should not get to abdicate their respossibility by having an abortion. They should face the same trap men face.

I love it----on one hand the child has rights and on the other hand it can be flushed. Classic liberal hypocrisy.

Neither a mother nor a father's obligation to support their child begins until the child is born.
considering the 18 years repercussion to the man, the man should get a say in whether a woman should abort. If abortion is legal the man should have equal say in it.

Considering that the man has no say over what the woman does with her body- nor does the woman have any say in what the man does with his body, the man's choice is whether or not to take the chance on fathering a child- once he has made that choice- he is responsible for any child he bears- just as a woman is responsible for any child she bears.

No- men don't get a 'I don't want to be a parent, so I can abandon my child if I want' card- nor a "If the woman refuses to abort, then I am off the hook' card either.
Then women should not get to abdicate their respossibility by having an abortion. They should face the same trap men face.

So you want to be able to force women not to have abortions.

You folks really despise women.

No force them to either have the abortion or absolve men any responsibility should they have the child.

She cannot get pregnant- and ultimately have a child- without the participation of a man.

and this is exactly where her choice comes in. Why in the hell would she choose to have a child if she didn't want one in the first place. Unless it was to trap the man of course.

and this is exactly where her choice comes in. Why in the hell would she choose to have a child if she didn't want one in the first place. Unless it was to trap the man of course.

Seriously do you not see how hypocrtical you are?

Why in the hell would the man choose to have sex with her if he didn't want to have a child in the first place- unless of course it was to trap the woman.

No woman gets pregnant on her own.

Any man who gets a woman pregnant and isn't willing to be responsible for his own child is no man.

No force them to either have the abortion or absolve men any responsibility should they have the child.

Okay- well at least you are honest about it that you want either to be able to force a woman to have an abortion- or if you cannot- you want to be able to not be responsible for your child.

Wait- men can get pregnant?

No- then men certainly do not face the same 'trap' that woman face.

When men can get pregnant- then they can choose to have abortions.

Wait- men can get pregnant?

No- then men certainly do not face the same 'trap' that woman face.

When men can get pregnant- then they can choose to have abortions.

It's a phrase used by people who understand that when people have sex and the woman gets pregnant TWO people are facing parenthood. Quit obsessing about body parts. The time for that was long before they fucked.

Why in the hell would the man choose to have sex with her if he didn't want to have a child in the first place- unless of course it was to trap the woman.

Any man who gets a woman pregnant and isn't willing to be responsible for his own child is no man.

People have sex for pleasure----it's not always for procreation. We are speaking of unintended pregnancies AFTER consensual and hopefully enjoyable intercourse. Exactly how clueless are you ?

People have sex for pleasure----it's not always for procreation. We are speaking of unintended pregnancies AFTER consensual and hopefully enjoyable intercourse. Exactly how clueless are you ?

People have sex for many reasons- but any sex that involves a penis in a vagina risks a pregnancy and a child.

Don't want that risk- don't stick that penis in that vagina or if you are a woman- don't let that penis get stuck in your vagina.

I have been trying to clue you in on that for days now- but you really are clueless.

You want complete control over the entire situation (pregnancy, life & death) then you should foot the entire bill.

Period

No, we all have to pay. The left tells us that we either pay for abortion or we pay to raise the children. We have no choice. Men have no say in whether their children will be born or aborted. They will pay after the woman chooses.

Choice isn't something that everyone can enjoy. Only those who choose the way liberals want them to do. The rest of us will be robbed to pay for other's decisions and we have no choice.

The GOP war on women continues...unabated.

People have sex for many reasons- but any sex that involves a penis in a vagina risks a pregnancy and a child.

Don't want that risk- don't stick that penis in that vagina or if you are a woman- don't let that penis get stuck in your vagina.

I have been trying to clue you in on that for days now- but you really are clueless.

Well since abortion was legalized he risks of a woman having a child are zero. Men aren't are lucky.

The GOP war on women continues...unabated.

Bah----none is suggesting anything that would harm a woman. Quit grovelling for votes

Forum List

Back