If it is your body & your choice why the he'll do I have to pay for the next 18 years?

Why the he will?

I disagree. Man up and pay support and raise your kids, deadbeat daddies of America.

• Banned
Why the he will?

I disagree. Man up and pay support and raise your kids, deadbeat daddies of America.
Auto correct

Anyhow this has nothing to do with deadbeat dads. This is about fairplay between men & women.

If a woman can kill the child the man should have the option to walk away as well.

Why the he will?

Auto correct

Anyhow this has nothing to do with deadbeat dads. This is about fairplay between men & women.

If a woman can kill the child the man should have the option to walk away as well.
Whether he does or not is where the virtue takes place.

0% chance i could ever seed anything and not accompany its growth.

BTW GT.

I raised my girls for several years when my xwife didn't want them anymore. I asked for NO MONEY & received none. She later expressed a desire for me to pay child support during the time I had them.
Thats really odd. How that work out with the Sludges (judges)?

You want complete control over the entire situation (pregnancy, life & death) then you should foot the entire bill.

Period
Republicans don't believe women have the right to decide what is good for their own bodies. How can you not know that?

You want complete control over the entire situation (pregnancy, life & death) then you should foot the entire bill.

Period

Nope. It's her body and she gets to say what happens with her body. If you have an issue with that, take it up with the manufacturer.

It was a greed move put forth by her lawyer because when the kids moved in with me it was never documented via the court system.
Was ultimately denied and her and I are no longer cordial to this day.

Why the he will?

Auto correct

Don't make the child in the first place if you don't want any part of it. It's not that hard to understand.

Why the he will?

Auto correct

Don't make the child in the first place if you don't want any part of it. It's not that hard to understand.
That is not the point ya dumbass. Just FUCK off will ya. It irritates me to no end that I can't put your stupid ass on ignore

Period

Abort your baby or I will not pay child support....got it

Or keep the baby, but I don't want it.
This

Why can a woman KILL the baby but the man is FORCED to abide by whatever decision she makes.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating fathers to drop out of their child's life. I am advocating that the responsible parties have equally say so in the outcomes of their own futures.

And my children are fully grown so leave the personal bullshit out of the thread.

Period

Abort your baby or I will not pay child support....got it

Or keep the baby, but I don't want it.
This

Why can a woman KILL the baby but the man is FORCED to abide by whatever decision she makes.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating fathers to drop out of their child's life. I am advocating that the responsible parties have equally say so in the outcomes of their own futures.

And my children are fully grown so leave the personal bullshit out of the thread.

How can 2 people have equal say? If they disagree it's a 1 to 1 tie.

Forum List

Back