Breaking: Dylann Roof Was Taking Pharmaceutical Drug Suboxone Linked To Sudden Aggression Outbursts

I'm sick of all these shooters using their own Mental Illness and Doctor Prescribed Medications that have side effects as an excuse!

Alex Jones bahahahahahahah.
if he were black would you be rationalzing his phycotic behavior this hard ?

Who cares what color he is if these drugs are what's causing these kids to go crazy?

It just so happens that these stupid medications are a white thing. You don't see very many black children on mood altering prescription medication.

Who cares what color he is if these drugs are what's causing these kids to go crazy?

It just so happens that these stupid medications are a white thing. You don't see very many black children on mood altering prescription medication.
You have just crossed over into the talking out your ass zone.

This is how stupid you are Daws, you DEMAND that people address "white violence issues" and when someone points out the cause of them and says we need to do something about it, You start talking out of YOUR ass.

This is how stupid you are Daws, you DEMAND that people address "white violence issues" and when someone points out the cause of them and says we need to do something about it, You start talking out of YOUR ass.
False if that were the true cause it would have been rectified long ago.

Granny says, "Dat's right - he's nuttier n' a fruitcake...
icon_grandma.gif

Judge orders psychiatric exam for South Carolina church shooter
December 29, 2016 - A federal judge on Thursday ordered a psychiatric examination for Dylann Roof, days before he is to represent himself as prosecutors make the case that he should be executed for the June 2015 massacre at a Charleston, South Carolina, church.
U.S. District Judge Richard Gergel said in an order he was requesting the evaluation and would hold a second competency hearing "in an abundance of caution" after Roof's standby lawyers filed a motion about his mental fitness to stand trial. The motion was sealed, but Gergel said defense lawyers stated it was spurred by facts developed since the judge found Roof competent after a hearing held in November ahead of the guilt phase of his trial. Defense lawyer David Bruck, who filed the motion, and the lead prosecutor did not comment on the latest developments in the case.

Jurors on Dec. 15 found Roof, a 22-year-old avowed white supremacist, guilty of 33 counts of federal hate crimes resulting in death, obstruction of religion and firearms violations stemming from the shooting deaths of nine people attending a Bible study at a historic black church. U.S. prosecutors will ask the jury to sentence Roof to death during the penalty phase of the trial set to begin Tuesday. At a pre-trial hearing on Wednesday, Roof told Gergel he would offer no evidence or witnesses in his defense. That revelation may have left his standby counsel feeling ethically bound to seek another competency hearing, said Christopher Adams, a criminal defense lawyer in Charleston who is not involved in the case.

2016-12-29T201214Z_2_LYNXMPECBS0SA_RTROPTP_2_SOUTH-CAROLINA-SHOOTING-ROOF.JPG.cf.jpg

Police lead suspected shooter Dylann Roof into the courthouse in Shelby, North Carolina​

Roof's lawyers were not permitted to present any mental health evidence when they represented him during the guilt phase, and Roof said he would serve as his own lawyer for the sentencing trial. "The best evidence of the mental illness is that he refuses to let anyone know it when it could save his life," Adams said in a phone interview. "This crime wasn't the product of a normal brain."

Roof will be evaluated at the Sheriff Al Cannon Detention Center in Charleston by a court-appointed psychiatrist over the weekend, and a competency hearing is set for Monday, Gergel said in his order. The judge said he was considering closing the hearing to protect Roof's right to a fair trial but so far saw no reason to delay the sentencing proceedings.

Judge orders psychiatric exam for South Carolina church shooter

Looks like we have another victim of the progressive movement over medicating our kids.

Charleston Shooter Was on Drug Linked to Violent Outbursts Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Nope, didn't happen, I'm sure you'll get the memo from the Pharmaceutical companies, passed through their agents, the US govt, soon enough, then you can get back to playing the same old bullshit partisan game. Just remember kids, pills are good for you, that's why you have so many of the little fuckers.

Judge says deliberation on death penalty for Dylann Roof begins Tuesday...
icon17.gif

South Carolina jury to deliberate church shooter's fate next week
Fri Jan 6, 2017 | Jurors could begin deliberating on Tuesday whether white supremacist Dylann Roof should be sentenced to death or life in prison for killing nine black people at a historic church in Charleston, South Carolina, a federal judge said on Friday.
The same jury that found Roof, 22, guilty last month of 33 federal charges including hate crimes heard a third day of raw testimony from the survivors of victims in the June 2015 massacre at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church. "My heart is broken," said Malcolm Graham, brother of librarian Cynthia Hurd, who was among those killed after welcoming Roof to the evening Bible study meeting where he opened fire. "Cynthia was easygoing, my motivator, my example." Family and friends attending the penalty phase of Roof's trial sobbed at the memories of victims including Ethel Lance, a matriarch whose family was left in "tattered pieces" by her death, daughter Sharon Risher said.

Susie Jackson, 87, the oldest victim, "had an unconditional love for everyone" despite living through decades of racial discrimination, grandson Walter "Bernie" Jackson Jr. testified. Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent Joseph Hamski provided more insight into Roof's motivation to kill, outlining references he made to racist and white supremacist groups in writings jail officers found in his cell in August 2015.

Roof's comments appeared to be a continuation of the racist manifesto police found in his car when he was arrested the day after the shooting. "I was unable to finish before because I was in a hurry to get to Charleston," Roof wrote from his cell, before stating his belief that Jews, Hispanics and Muslims posed a threat to white people. "I did what I thought would make the biggest wave," Roof wrote, noting he had no remorse. "And now the fate of our race sits in the hands of my brothers who continue to live freely."

A few months before the shooting, Roof also posted his views on the white supremacist website Stormfront, Hamski said. "I consider myself well-versed in racism," Roof wrote on the site, according to evidence displayed on a courtroom screen. Some people he corresponded with there said they wanted to meet him, but the agent did not say if any meetings took place. Roof is representing himself during the sentencing phase and does not plan to present any evidence in his defense. Testimony is expected to conclude on Monday.

South Carolina jury to deliberate church shooter's fate next week

Looks like we have another victim of the progressive movement over medicating our kids.

Charleston Shooter Was on Drug Linked to Violent Outbursts Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

I dont agree with a lot of things you say, but I do on this one thing. You are spot on. Many of the mass shootings have been done by kids on psych meds or just taken off of them. It's the thing that is NEVER brought up during the post shooting press conferences. I'm sure it has something to do with the millions of dollars funneled to washington by big pharma

Prozac Fish Study
news.aquariuminfo.nl/prozac-fish-study-shows-minnows-turning-into-killers/#,WHE5VjEgfoo

You folks are all foaming at the mouth about over-prescription of drugs, but Dylan Roof would not have been prescribed suboxone unless he were in opiate addiction treatment or --in very rare cases -- for chronic pain management of a severe health problem.

I've worked with plenty of people taking suboxone and never witnessed or heard of anyone getting "violent" because of it. If he were addicted to recreational suboxone he had been buying off the street, he could get crabby when he needed more, but usually the withdrawal sickness limits how violent anyone becomes. It's more likely he'd smile and steal your last $20.

This whole article in the OP sounds like so much bullshit, folks.

I wonder if Dylann Roof were black, would these white supremacist sympathizers be trying to blame a drug or other excuses for his behavior?

These are the same people who fault unarmed black men for their own deaths. But have sympathy for Dylann Roof.

Forum List

Back