If Iran closed the Straight of Hormuz?

"We gots to save Israel so Jay-a-zus can come back"

united-states-redneck-special-forces.jpg

If Iran closed the strait, obaabaa would be in a terrible bind. How to support Iran without it actually appearing that he is doing so.

So, you think Obama should broadcast the plan of attack? Do you think he's a fool? People like you would just whip around and accuse him of aiding the enemy. Enjoy your vacation, Mr. President. The Navy has things well in hand. Iran knows what the stakes are, if they do anything they're going to get blasted.

Plan of attack? Barry wouldn't know the 5th Fleet from a 5 iron. All we expect is leadership from the president and we get dodging and weaving and political posturing when he is in town but most of the time he is on the fairway.

Oooho, I'm sorry, shooty-shoot. I didn't realize they failed to cover "Basic Reading Comprehension" in whatever Home-Skule you learned about Jay-a-zus in.

It's obviously a waste of time talking to you when you ignore the obvious.

Watching Israel get pushed into the sea will unfortunately no more dissaude the Sky-Pixie worshippers of their folly than Tebow losing a football game.
Thank you for proving my point.

Oh... if you still think you can find any, I'm still waiting for examples of Israel's unprovoked use of force against her neighbors.

1956 War. they probably didn't cover that in Home Skule for you, though, Cleetus...
The key is "without provocation". Try again.

I understand you're upset because you cannot prove your point and that no one wants to hear your irrational rant about your hatred for and bigotry against Jews -- but why do you feel the need to act like a 7 year old?

Oh wait - maybe its not an act.

Sorry. Carry on.

Last edited:
Thank you for proving my point.

Oh... if you still think you can find any, I'm still waiting for examples of Israel's unprovoked use of force against her neighbors.

1956 War. they probably didn't cover that in Home Skule for you, though, Cleetus...

Sorry, what was the "provocation" in the 1956 War? Egypt wasn't attacking Israel, nor massing troops on their border. Israel conspired with France and the UK in trying to steal Egypt's territory.

We also have a difference of opinion on what "unprovoked" means, obviously. My definition is the one found in the dictionary. Not sure where yours comes from.

I understand you're upset because you cannot prove your point and that no one wants to hear your irrational rant about your hatred for and bigotry against Jews -- but why do you feel the need to act like a 7 year old?

Sorry. Carry on.

Sorry, man, just can't treat funditards like they are serious or anything...

Oh, I've proven my point. The fact you are UNABLE TO COMPREHEND is not my problem.

I seem to have misplaced my English to Funditard dictionary.

Sorry, what was the "provocation" in the 1956 War? Egypt wasn't attacking Israel, nor massing troops on their border. Israel conspired with France and the UK in trying to steal Egypt's territory.
Apparently, your talking points didn't give you the whole story and your hatred for Jews didn't allow you look into things for yourself. Surprise, surprise.

The day that Egypt natiopnalized the canal, it also closed the canal to Israeli shipping. That day, Egypt also blockaded the Straits of Tiran to Israeli shipping as well as blockaded the Gulf of Aqaba in toto.

Thus, provocation. Please try again.

We also have a difference of opinion on what "unprovoked" means, obviously. My definition is the one found in the dictionary. Not sure where yours comes from
Ah... not only are you a Jew-hating, bigot, you have an active voluntary disassociation with reality.

Last edited:
Sorry. Carry on.
Oh, I've proven my point. The fact you are UNABLE TO COMPREHEND is not my problem.
Again, evidence of a voluntary disassocation with reality.
Is this genetic or are you the only defect in you family?

Obama needs to look good on foreign policy and his stance on Iran is becoming increasingly hawkish if the words of Hilarious Clinton and Panetta are any indication. It is 1/2 election year politics and 1/2 a matter of obligation. Israel can't take care of it by itself so the duty will fall to the U.S. Within a year this will all be a matter of history.

You don't think that an Iran/Israel nuclear exchange isn't a grave threat to the world?
What do you suppose would happen, globally, if the Iranians launched those 10 missiles and Israel replied in like and kind?

What exactly do you base this hypothetical Iranian first strike on?

Specifically?

Our military will attack. Iran's defenses will be taken out fast. For years our military has had plans for the situation.

Apparently, your talking points didn't give you the whole story and your hatred for Jews didn't allow you look into things for yourself. Surprise, surprise.

The day that Egypt natiopnalized the canal, it also closed the canal to Israeli shipping. That day, Egypt also blockaded the Straits of Tiran to Israeli shipping as well as blockaded the Gulf of Aqaba in toto.

So closing off your own waterways now constitutes "provocation".

Funny, I call that sovereignty. Most other countries call it that, too.

YOu really are Fundi-Tarded, aren't you...

Yes, it is very clear that Israel's will contine to attack Israel simply because she exists.

However, and however much you may not like it, Israel has every buit as much right to exist as any other country in the region.

Thus, the problem lies within those that look to destroy Israel as -they- continue the conflict at all costs.

Quite the contrary, Israel is an Apartheid state, and it will go the way of it's former ally, South Africa, in due time.

Israel has a problem because it is a state that only works for one ethnic/religious group, not all the people who happen to live there.

The reality is that Israel's days are numbered. The Jewish population is declining as they have less babies, and more of them seek to emigrate to the US or Europe. Hitler's been dead a long time now, and that excuse ain't flying anymore, even amongst themselves.

Meanwhile, the Arab population within Palestine continues to grow. The two groups are at about parity now even without the "Right of Return" for some 2 million exiles being excercised.

Spinning off Gaza and the West Bank into independent countries probably buys them some time.

But again, I ask the question- WHY IS THIS OUR PROBLEM. There are a whole lot of places in the world with ethnic groups that don't like each other, and usually we have the good sense not to get in the middle of it.

Here we've decided that, even though they will screw with our economy and the rest of the world has pretty much turned on the Zionists, gosh darn it, we are going to go right down the slide into hell with them.

Idiocy.
Given that nothing you posted here relates or responds to the points I made, it's clear you aren't wailling or able to dicsuss the issue at hand - you'd simply rather vent your irrational disdain for Israel.

Rant on.

You kidding?

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Security Council meets on Israeli attack in Syria - CNN

That's in addition to "sweeps" of palestinians that toss up to several thousand people into the pokey..without charge.

There is nothing nuclear about it. Just because they've enriched some uranium and crossed a technological threshold doesn't mean they're anywhere near the technological achievement of controlling the explosions to make their primitive weapon go boom much less a delivery system to launch their pathetic atomic weapon.

Again, evidence of a voluntary disassocation with reality.
Is this genetic or are you the only defect in you family?

Well, I know the difference between "you" and "your", but gee, I'm sure they didn't cover that bit of grammer in Home Skule. They was too busy teaching you about talking Snakes, Cleetus.

So closing off your own waterways now constitutes "provocation".

Funny, I call that sovereignty. Most other countries call it that, too.

YOu really are Fundi-Tarded, aren't you...
I see that you -really- arent interested in anything but putting your hatred for Jews on display for everyone to see.
I shall waste no more time on you.

Last edited:
You kidding?
I love how you post these links as if I havwnt heard of these things.
I also love how you apparently have not read the information in those links.

The attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the identity of the USS Liberty.

An action in response to the Egyptian blockade of Eilat, an act of war.

Syria...called for the U.N. Security Council to condemn Israel's airstrike against what Israel called a terrorist training camp inside Syrian territory. Israel said it acted in self-defense after a suicide bombing that killed 19 people.

You are 0 for 3.

That's in addition to "sweeps" of palestinians that toss up to several thousand people into the pokey..without charge.
Yes... because the Palestinians -never- do anything to justify Israeli security sweeps.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back