If Iran closed the Straight of Hormuz?

LOL! That's funny. You're a funny little girl.
You do understand that any UN mandate we'd be working under would limit what we could attack, don't you.
That's hilarious, little girl. Do YOU understand that pretty soon we will have a president in the White House with actual functioning balls, unlike your soon-to-be-retired hero?
Never mind the laughably silly notion of going to the UN before using force to break the blockade.

You do understand that any UN mandate we'd be working under would limit what we could attack, don't you.
That's hilarious, little girl. Do YOU understand that pretty soon we will have a president in the White House with actual functioning balls, unlike your soon-to-be-retired hero?
Never mind the laughably silly notion of going to the UN before using force to break the blockade.

I wasn't talking about breaking the blockade... I was talking about using it as an excuse to bomb nuclear sites.

Breaking the blockade would be besides the point. The very fact that the Iranians will cause any disruption will kick our economy back into a recession, which is all they really need to accomplish.

that's why you Chickenhawks need to start thinking twice before you beat your chests.

chickenhawkseal.jpg

I wasn't talking about breaking the blockade... I was talking about using it as an excuse to bomb nuclear sites.

Breaking the blockade would be besides the point. The very fact that the Iranians will cause any disruption will kick our economy back into a recession, which is all they really need to accomplish.

that's why you Chickenhawks need to start thinking twice before you beat your chests.

chickenhawkseal.jpg

CON2593-33.jpg

We can only act against Iran with UN sanction.

Let's see: hateful, OCD bigotry, eagerness to drop trou and bend over for the U-fucking-N...

...but nooooooo, you're not really a liberal....

...give it up already

Last edited:
We can only act against Iran with UN sanction.

Let's see: hateful, OCD bigotry, eagerness to drop trou and bend over for the U-fucking-N...

...but nooooooo, you're not really a liberal....

...give it up already

Again, where did you serve?

I'm not anxious to fight a war for Israel with Iran, which is not our enemy and not our problem.

BUt I was thinking, we could round up all the Chickenhawks like you and Bill Kristol and M14 and paratroop you into Iran to liberate it. That would be amusing.

Forum List

Back