If I Were Prime Minister Of Israel

If I was the Prime Minister of Israel, I'd be fuckin' all the Palestinian women I could get my hands on.

If I can't kick'em out, I'll breed them out!

Your cyber-personality is that of a 350 lb 12 year old who lives in his mom's basement and plays with himself like it's his job, Jackoff.

Oh now I see. You make good sense. So that is why not a single country wants Palestinians including all the Arab countries.
Palestine wants Palestinians, Name one country that wants more jews?

"Palestine wants Palestinians," you say?
According to the PLO's Ambassador to Lebanon, 45% of "Palestine's" residents will be denied "Palestinain" citizenship but I can assure you that at least Israel wants more Jews.

THE DAILY STAR :: News :: Politics :: Interview: Refugees will not be citizens of new state

Just curious. Why is it that not a single Palestinian Israeli citizen wants to give up their Israeli citizenship for their own Palestinian State?

Just curious , why is it that you will not answer my question ? I have asked it twice in this thread and you seem to be running away from it. Here I will ask it again !!!

quote by me
Hey MJB , I did not know if you had seen my responce to your post so I thought I would give you another chance to answer it, I mean you wouldn't want me to think you were ducking and dodging me. So here it is again.Quote:

:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

You've been angrily tapping your toe and whing that MJ has been ducking you, Princess, but more than 24 hours have passed since I asked you for a clarification (how would you guarantee Israeli security if they withdrew to the proposed UN 181 partition lines?) and you've been ducking me since. A bit hypocritical of you, don't you think?

I could be considered a 'paddy', but Patty is not a slur, Sealio. Your skin is thin.

Why is the name calling Patty a racial slur to Irish people? - Yahoo! Answers

That's sweet, Seal, but you must know that Irish is not a race (so much for racial slur, eh) and the object of Hoss's affections name is Patty. Whew, for someone who regularly loaded his posts with bigoted slurs you sure are thin-skinned.

i asked caturday if i could call him "pat" once and he said he prefwerred "patrick." his name isn't "patty". "patty" and "paddy" are considered racial/ethnic slurs. i did not pitch a major bitch about it. all i did was bring it to hosses' attention and suggest he refrain from using it. i am willing to let patrick determine if it is a slur or not. personally, i really do not care. slurs are slurs and i try not to use them. call me "patty" enough times though and i have no problem with a minor tit for tat. judging from reactions, my occasional forays into such forms of communication seem to be quite effective.

the irish is a race/ethnicity far more so than judaism/jewishness, which is better described as a culture, religion, or perhaps even a religious cult, not unlike the church of latter day saints or the church of scientology.

Oh Seal. Skit is back.

That's sweet, Seal, but you must know that Irish is not a race (so much for racial slur, eh) and the object of Hoss's affections name is Patty. Whew, for someone who regularly loaded his posts with bigoted slurs you sure are thin-skinned.

i asked caturday if i could call him "pat" once and he said he prefwerred "patrick." his name isn't "patty". "patty" and "paddy" are considered racial/ethnic slurs. i did not pitch a major bitch about it. all i did was bring it to hosses' attention and suggest he refrain from using it. i am willing to let patrick determine if it is a slur or not. personally, i really do not care. slurs are slurs and i try not to use them. call me "patty" enough times though and i have no problem with a minor tit for tat. judging from reactions, my occasional forays into such forms of communication seem to be quite effective.

the irish is a race/ethnicity far more so than judaism/jewishness, which is better described as a culture, religion, or perhaps even a religious cult, not unlike the church of latter day saints or the church of scientology.

Whew... it doesn't take these MORONS long to expose themselves.
Now cover yourself, STUPID ... you've got nothing worth admiring.
I also like single malt scotch, long walks on the beach and punk rock polka music.

I can do without the polkas but the beach and McCallan 25 are 2 of my favorite things along with my truck, a good cigar and my dog ... uh, and my girlfriend.

Oh Seal. Skit is back.

Lets deal with weather The Irish are a Race or not first. There are basically two academic definitions for race. One is strictly biological and in that one genetics is the deciding factor. The Irish are a sub-species of the Caucasion Race just as the Jews are. Actually ( biology is not my strong suit ) but the so called Caucasian Race is a sub species of the Human Race. Caucasians Negroes and Mongoloids are able to interbreed and thus they are sub-species. The biological definitions have been blurred over the past 50 to 70 years and to a large extent have become outmoded.

The other intellectual field the deals with Race is that of sociology and that is where it becomes much more interesting. In this discipline race is determined by a variety of factors. The factors mainly dealing with ethnicity, geographical location and language. Taking these factors into consideration The Irish along with the Manx, Scots, Welsh, Britons and, I'm sorry I forget one maybe Seal can help me out here. They definitely meet all of the qualifications of a race and thus it is possible to use racial slurs against them. Seal is also right that the Irish fit this definition of race much more easily that the Jews do. Anyway a slur is a slur weather it is racial or ethnic, when I was in third grade I did not Know the difference between the two regardless they hurt.

Patty and Paddy can be used interchangeably and they both mean the same thing as ****** or Jew-boy they are highly offensive and demeaning and should not be used. Patty first came into use in the 1890's maybe a little earlier and it was used to denote a supposedly drunken Irishman that was just off the boat who was also slandered by saying they were just plain lazy and stupid. He was the fall guy and everything was blamed on him.

It is not used very much any more in the US except in Boston and NYC but it is still used in Canada ,Northern Ireland ,and England especially in London.

Now I think Hoss used it more out of ignorance than in any attempt to demean and I think now that He knows about it he will not use it again. I am however not so sure about others on this board I think there are some who will use it in a race baiting manner
Sayit AKA Bayts comes to mind. Really Baytsem did you think we would not recognize you !!! I did not go nor did I ever suggest that I went to U Penn and my name is Patrick not Patty, please remember it in the future. At least I have the balls to use my real name and not try to hide like you. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

PS I read Seal's posts and he used no where near the racial slurs that you did !!!

Last edited:

Just curious , why is it that you will not answer my question ? I have asked it twice in this thread and you seem to be running away from it. Here I will ask it again !!!

You've been angrily tapping your toe and whing that MJ has been ducking you, Princess, but more than 24 hours have passed since I asked you for a clarification (how would you guarantee Israeli security if they withdrew to the proposed UN 181 partition lines?) and you've been ducking me since. A bit hypocritical of you, don't you think?

i, as one who has been and is totally opposed to the state of israel based upon my anti-colonial stance and principle, would support an ISRAELI state based upon the provisions of UNGA resolution 181, considering the pragmatic realities of the situation; and i am quite sure the many, many countries of the world that now are opposed to a zionist, jewish israel would do so also.

i would not object at all to UN peacekeeping forces or NATO forces being used to protect israel based upon UNGA 181 and i think you would find that the most adamant pro-palestinian posters who are not anti-semites feel the same as i.

there would, of course, have to be some consideration given to the many refugees and their children caused by al-nakba but that is pretty much a bookkeeping thing.

so there you go. other than some minor issues, israel gains the respect of the world, recognition by the arab league and the opening of diplomatic channels, and borders as secure as any borders in the world other than that between U.S. and canada (that "we need secure borders" was a boolshite argument anyway. if you want secure borders, you make peace instead of attacking your neighbours and rattling your sabers every chance you get.)

but is that enough??? i am sure it would be for the great majority of israelis, particularly the sabra, but israelis march to the tune of the american klezmer band, and american jews don't care one single damn about the the lives of the israelis if it interferes with their dream of some mythical "ersatz ysrael", complete from river to river, undivided capital, a destruction of the dome of the rock, and etc. after all, they have been stuffing their pennies on those little blue cookie tins for half a century now and have been maintaining their hegemony over the indigenous arab peoples by paying the way for ne'er to well brooklyn gunslingers and jack booted soviet neo-nais to people their land of milk and honey and replace those jews wealthy enough to flee.

and so the genocide marches forward slowly, day by day, until the reality of a palestinian nation and people is slowly extinguished, which will be a bad thing...and a by product of that slow genocide will be another bad thing. judaism and the jewish people will also cease to exist, because your children will leave your religion and deny a valuable culture in droves, not wishing to be associated that genocide.

bravo.

Lets deal with weather The Irish are a Race or not first. There are basically two academic definitions for race. One is strictly biological and in that one genetics is the deciding factor. The Irish are a sub-species of the Caucasion Race just as the Jews are. Actually ( biology is not my strong suit ) but the so called Caucasian Race is a sub species of the Human Race. Caucasians Negroes and Mongoloids are able to interbreed and thus they are sub-species. The biological definitions have been blurred over the past 50 to 70 years and to a large extent have become outmoded.

The other intellectual field the deals with Race is that of sociology and that is where it becomes much more interesting. In this discipline race is determined by a variety of factors. The factors mainly dealing with ethnicity, geographical location and language. Taking these factors into consideration The Irish along with the Manx, Scots, Welsh, Britons and, I'm sorry I forget one maybe Seal can help me out here. They definitely meet all of the qualifications of a race and thus it is possible to use racial slurs against them. Seal is also right that the Irish fit this definition of race much more easily that the Jews do. Anyway a slur is a slur weather it is racial or ethnic, when I was in third grade I did not Know the difference between the two regardless they hurt.

Patty and Paddy can be used interchangeably and they both mean the same thing as ****** or Jew-boy they are highly offensive and demeaning and should not be used. Patty first came into use in the 1890's maybe a little earlier and it was used to denote a supposedly drunken Irishman that was just off the boat who was also slandered by saying they were just plain lazy and stupid. He was the fall guy and everything was blamed on him.

It is not used very much any more in the US except in Boston and NYC but it is still used in Canada ,Northern Ireland ,and England especially in London.

Now I think Hoss used it more out of ignorance than in any attempt to demean and I think now that He knows about it he will not use it again. I am however not so sure about others on this board I think there are some who will use it in a race baiting manner
Sayit AKA Bayts comes to mind. Really Baytsem did you think we would not recognize you !!! I did not go nor did I ever suggest that I went to U Penn and my name is Patrick not Patty, please remember it in the future. At least I have the balls to use my real name and not try to hide like you. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

PS I read Seal's posts and he used no where near the racial slurs that you did !!!

cornish...

and being a jew is not a race/ethnicity but a religion, albeit a religion with a slight ethnic component...a very slight ethnic component, ridiculous and skewed genetic studies notwithstanding. christ, you can just as easily link the navajo tribe to the baobob tree.

lol...hell, there is probably a greater genetic link between jamaicans and the irish (due to the fact that african and irish slaves worked alongside each other on the english plantations in jamaica) than there is between the blonde haired, blue eyed jews from russia and the black skinned jewish "kafirs' (as they were known as in israel) from ethiopia, whose blood donations weren't pure enough for transfusion into the good white folk of israel, so it was dumped on the ground.

Yes Seal, in 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And today there are only just under 6 million of them left. It's one of those "slow but steady" genocides.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

i, as one who has been and is totally opposed to the state of israel based upon my anti-colonial stance and principle, would support an ISRAELI state based upon the provisions of UNGA resolution 181, considering the pragmatic realities of the situation; and i am quite sure the many, many countries of the world that now are opposed to a zionist, jewish israel would do so also.

i would not object at all to UN peacekeeping forces or NATO forces being used to protect israel based upon UNGA 181 and i think you would find that the most adamant pro-palestinian posters who are not anti-semites feel the same as i.

there would, of course, have to be some consideration given to the many refugees and their children caused by al-nakba but that is pretty much a bookkeeping thing.

so there you go. other than some minor issues, israel gains the respect of the world, recognition by the arab league and the opening of diplomatic channels, and borders as secure as any borders in the world other than that between U.S. and canada (that "we need secure borders" was a boolshite argument anyway. if you want secure borders, you make peace instead of attacking your neighbours and rattling your sabers every chance you get.)

but is that enough??? i am sure it would be for the great majority of israelis, particularly the sabra, but israelis march to the tune of the american klezmer band, and american jews don't care one single damn about the the lives of the israelis if it interferes with their dream of some mythical "ersatz ysrael", complete from river to river, undivided capital, a destruction of the dome of the rock, and etc. after all, they have been stuffing their pennies on those little blue cookie tins for half a century now and have been maintaining their hegemony over the indigenous arab peoples by paying the way for ne'er to well brooklyn gunslingers and jack booted soviet neo-nais to people their land of milk and honey and replace those jews wealthy enough to flee.

and so the genocide marches forward slowly, day by day, until the reality of a palestinian nation and people is slowly extinguished, which will be a bad thing...and a by product of that slow genocide will be another bad thing. judaism and the jewish people will also cease to exist, because your children will leave your religion and deny a valuable culture in droves, not wishing to be associated that genocide.

bravo.

I despise them for their brutal treatment of the Palestinians with their peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so the Palestinians will remain captives in Israel. I assure you that I would never treat the Palestinians like those damn Zionist leaders in Israel do.

Mj do you think prime ministers in Israel have shit in their brains like you?

I despise them for their brutal treatment of the Palestinians with their peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so the Palestinians will remain captives in Israel. I assure you that I would never treat the Palestinians like those damn Zionist leaders in Israel do.

What land concessions? And how does a "security fence" benefit them exactly?

That damn Zionist Sharon granted the Palestinians their own Jew free Gaza knowing fully well that to do so would result in Palestinians massacring themselves in record numbers. And Netanyahu actually approves of the Palestinian having their own land with self determination to continue their genocide on themselves.

As to the security fence, I'm happy you agree with me that in no way does it benefit the Palestinians. Just another Zionist ploy to keep the Palestinians miserable & captives in Israel instead of trying to free them back to their indigenous homelands.

This is what Zionism has become.

That damn Zionist Sharon granted the Palestinians their own Jew free Gaza knowing fully well that to do so would result in Palestinians massacring themselves in record numbers. And Netanyahu actually approves of the Palestinian having their own land with self determination to continue their genocide on themselves.

As to the security fence, I'm happy you agree with me that in no way does it benefit the Palestinians. Just another Zionist ploy to keep the Palestinians miserable & captives in Israel instead of trying to free them back to their indigenous homelands.

I don't get how a Zionist doesn't support Sharon the biggest Zionist, I guess no one shares your views, so let's call you a Zionist alien

I don't get how a Zionist doesn't support Sharon the biggest Zionist, I guess no one shares your views, so let's call you a Zionist alien

If someone in Israel doesn't support Sharon, is because of the disangagement.

If someone in Israel doesn't support Sharon, is because of the disangagement.

That's crazy why would you want to occupy more land? Gaza belongs to the Palestinians, no settlers should have been there from the start under of course the Idf protection again.

I

Forum List

Back