If I Was Hillary...

I would ignore that E-Mail clap trap and get busy lining up support for dem congressional races. That was Obama's stupid misunderstanding of how the system really works and how winning the presidency is only part of the battle.

It is pointless to win the white house if a RWer congress vows to scuttle your administration.

Not that I really care that the dems win but we have seen what a dummy can do in the WH. We have seen what a smart man CAN"T do without a supportive congress.

Unless she just wants to sit around and have juvenile names called at her for 8 years like the black guy had to endure.

Hillary is a lock. I wonder if the dems have learned anything about how vile the GOP can be if she is just left out there twisting in the wind like Obama.

If you were Hillary...lol

I would ignore that E-Mail clap trap and get busy lining up support for dem congressional races. That was Obama's stupid misunderstanding of how the system really works and how winning the presidency is only part of the battle.

It is pointless to win the white house if a RWer congress vows to scuttle your administration.

Not that I really care that the dems win but we have seen what a dummy can do in the WH. We have seen what a smart man CAN"T do without a supportive congress.

Unless she just wants to sit around and have juvenile names called at her for 8 years like the black guy had to endure.

Hillary is a lock. I wonder if the dems have learned anything about how vile the GOP can be if she is just left out there twisting in the wind like Obama.

If I was Hillary I'd pack my bags and leave.

Because of the SCAWWWYYYY e-mail accusations? Oh puulleeeze! My e-mail has messed up plenty of times as have millions of Americans e-mail accounts. Only a full retard thinks this is anything other that a hate campaign by some ignorant RWers.

Seems to be a little more than accusations there pal. Kinda says a lot when your aid wants to plead the fifth.

May by you should rethink your support for Hilbat.

Where have I supported Hillary? I couldn't care less what her aid does. How silly. Maybe her aid is an axe murderer. Who knows? Who cares?

My bad.

You sound just like a supporter of Hilbat and don't seem to have a problem defending her actions.

In fact you seem to think that anyone who has questions about her is just making it all up and her e mails are not anything she should be held accountable for.

How fortunate for RWers that the emoticon was invented. They say it all for you folks. Conserve those brain cells!
Damn...really?

Anyone for Cankles, must lack ANY brain cells.

The women is a serial liar, cheat, owned by the 1%, elitist, statist, warmonger,etc...............

Maybe she is the devil! have you ever given THAT any consideration? But that is all beside the point in real life and on this thread because the point here is that I believe she should start helping dems get elected to congress because her election is guaranteed. It's a done deal whether she is the devil herself or an alien or Charlie Manson's love child.

Wanna bet? Even the DNC is turning on her. The dem power players know that she is a loser and would love it if she was indicted or fell ill.

Who do you think started the e-mail scandal? Obama's muslim sidekick Valerie Jarret. No one wants HRC to be president except idiots like you. 70% of the country call her a liar and untrustworthy.

If I was her, I would hire a food taster.

I don't WANT Hillary to win any more than I WANT any particular horse to win at Belmont this weekend.

One horse WILL win the race. It will be Hillary in a landslide whether YOU WANT it to happen or not.

Goofy RWers like you get stuck staring at shiny objects. You can stop pointing them out to me because I'm not interested in YOUR delusions or fake desires.

Wanna bet? I will bet you $1000 that HRC will never be president. Up for it?

Sure you will. Except when she wins you will get an instant case of amnesia.
Sorry. Expecting a RWer to be honorable is a fool's errand.

Well Daryll Issa and John Boehner belive that all e-mails are open for their inspection so yes I beleive that if THEY can have unrestricted access then obviously they are NOT secure.

naïve, only word for it.

No... seriously...Issa and Boehner believe that they should have unrestricted access to Hillary's e-mails. That pretty much clears up the stupid assumption that anyone's e-mail account is secure or not. NOT!

For the investigation, moron.

Same with the FBI/DOJ investigation.

If/when they are released to the public, they will be heavily redacted.

the problem is that we will probably never know what was in the 30,000 that she deleted because she deemed them "personal". She was SecState, why does she get to decide which ones were personal?

the criminality of the clintons continues unabatted due to liberal media bias and gutless wonders in the GOP congress.

You guys are silly. The media didn't keep Martha Stewart out of prison. If Hillary broke the law she will be charged and arrested.

hopefully you are right. BUT, Sharpton owes 4.5M in back taxes. Capone went to jail for oweing $1500. Sharpton remains free, unindicted, and continues his racist shit stirring.

Are there two sets of laws, one for liberals and one for everyone else?

Damn...really?

The women is a serial liar, cheat, owned by the 1%, elitist, statist, warmonger,etc...............

Maybe she is the devil! have you ever given THAT any consideration? But that is all beside the point in real life and on this thread because the point here is that I believe she should start helping dems get elected to congress because her election is guaranteed. It's a done deal whether she is the devil herself or an alien or Charlie Manson's love child.

Wanna bet? Even the DNC is turning on her. The dem power players know that she is a loser and would love it if she was indicted or fell ill.

Who do you think started the e-mail scandal? Obama's muslim sidekick Valerie Jarret. No one wants HRC to be president except idiots like you. 70% of the country call her a liar and untrustworthy.

I don't WANT Hillary to win any more than I WANT any particular horse to win at Belmont this weekend.

One horse WILL win the race. It will be Hillary in a landslide whether YOU WANT it to happen or not.

Goofy RWers like you get stuck staring at shiny objects. You can stop pointing them out to me because I'm not interested in YOUR delusions or fake desires.

I have never welched on a bet. But if you don't want to risk your money, I understand. I wouldn't bet on HRC either.

Well Daryll Issa and John Boehner belive that all e-mails are open for their inspection so yes I beleive that if THEY can have unrestricted access then obviously they are NOT secure.

naïve, only word for it.

No... seriously...Issa and Boehner believe that they should have unrestricted access to Hillary's e-mails. That pretty much clears up the stupid assumption that anyone's e-mail account is secure or not. NOT!

For the investigation, moron.

Same with the FBI/DOJ investigation.

If/when they are released to the public, they will be heavily redacted.

the problem is that we will probably never know what was in the 30,000 that she deleted because she deemed them "personal". She was SecState, why does she get to decide which ones were personal?

the criminality of the clintons continues unabatted due to liberal media bias and gutless wonders in the GOP congress.

You guys are silly. The media didn't keep Martha Stewart out of prison. If Hillary broke the law she will be charged and arrested.

Martha Stewart isn't Hillary.....and she doesn't have Hillary's money and influence....much less her reputation of getting out of trouble.

If you really think top secret stuff traveled over this medium you are not familiar with data and security. Been there done that...

"Been there done that...", me too.., Military, i once held a "TOP SECRET" clearance, and i KNOW you are full of :bsflag:

While I had mine I could have gotten 5 years at Leavenworth for simply mishandling secret comsec keys, much less mishandling TS SPECAT classified transmissions..

If you really think top secret stuff traveled over this medium you are not familiar with data and security. Been there done that...

"Been there done that...", me too.., Military, i once held a "TOP SECRET" clearance, and i KNOW you are full of :bsflag:

While I had mine I could have gotten 5 years at Leavenworth for simply mishandling secret comsec keys, much less mishandling TS SPECAT classified transmissions..

Correct, and contrary to Hillary's bullshit excuses, the document does not have to be marked top secret in order to BE top secret. This may very well bring the clinton era to an end, and none too soon.

But yes, we are now seeing what damage a dummy, obama, can do to the american people. Funny thing is: O is the puppet master behind this fbi investigation and he plans on scorching the hil. Remember, O hates the clintons. He never has forgotten that wild bill called him a ni@@er a few years ago when he said he should have been fetching coffee. This is hilarious.

Last edited:

How fortunate for RWers that the emoticon was invented. They say it all for you folks. Conserve those brain cells!
Damn...really?

Can't you see Big Ears and Jarret are doing all they can to undermine Cankles? There is a war going on between the Obots and Clintonistas, but you know nothing of it because your media is not telling you the truth....again.

Big Ears is going to make sure Cankles does not win the nomination. It may be the only right thing he has ever done.

Jumpin Joe Biden is just waiting for her to drop out, so the dipshit DNC can draft him.

I have never welched on a bet. But if you don't want to risk your money, I understand. I wouldn't bet on HRC either.

I'm sure...none that you can/will remember anyways. The last RWer I trusted was bush and frankly he poisoned the well. For good. The trust is totally gone. I wouldn't trust a GOPer with a nickle bet anymore. Not if I knew where he/she lived...where his/her parents or children lived.

Honestly I haven't seen a republican speak or act responsibly in about twenty years.

I would rather just give a RWer the money and spare myself the drama of expecting one of them to do the right thing.

Don't take it personally. I don't know you. You don't know me.

I certainly wouldn't play a round of golf with a RWer. You know....that's a game where you have to be honest. Can you imagine a GOPer giving himself a stroke for a lost ball or anything. These are the kind of golfers that play with a pocket of balls all the same type and number. Get my drift? I'm not accusing YOU of being dishonest. I don't believe that is a point of question.

Because of the SCAWWWYYYY e-mail accusations? Oh puulleeeze! My e-mail has messed up plenty of times as have millions of Americans e-mail accounts. Only a full retard thinks this is anything other that a hate campaign by some ignorant RWers.

yes...her favorite fallback position...It's another "vast right wing conspiracy"... :dunno:

yes...her favorite fallback position...It's another "vast right wing conspiracy"... :dunno:

RWers are not smart enough nor trustworthy enough to sustain a "vast RW conspiracy". Nope..just a handful of dummy puppets doing the Koch's bidding.

RWers are not smart enough nor trustworthy enough to sustain a "vast RW conspiracy". Nope..just a handful of dummy puppets doing the Koch's bidding.

so she WAS lying when she tried that excuse the first time...

Forum List

Back