If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Yea, facism.....that's the key!

If we didn't need oil, OPEC would in fact not be allowed to do business in the US, being a monopoly and all.

I absolutely think the government should be able to dictate to them what their ceiling is.

No we shouldn't. We shouldn't be able to dictate how much anybody can charge for anything, here or abroad. We should tell them how much we are willing to pay and if they don't meet our price, go get it someplace else. And we should be developing our own supply as much as possible so that NOBODY can hold us hostage in anything.

Yea, facism.....that's the key!

If we didn't need oil, OPEC would in fact not be allowed to do business in the US, being a monopoly and all.

I absolutely think the government should be able to dictate to them what their ceiling is.

OPEC is not a monopoly, not even close.

Microsoft was far closer to a monopoly 10 years ago - should the government have stepped in and told them what Windows 2000 was worth (namely, five cents;) )

He does make some good points on how stupid our leaders are. They send our kids over to fight & die for Oil yet don't have the balls to seize the Oil and send it back home. All that Blood & Treasure and for what? Is Iraq giving us any Oil for free? Or Libya? Not gonna happen. So Trump does make some good points.

He does make some good points on how stupid our leaders are. They send our kids over to fight & die for Oil yet don't have the balls to seize the Oil and send it back home. All that Blood & Treasure and for what? Is Iraq giving us any Oil for free? Or Libya? Not gonna happen. So Trump does make some good points.

You think leaders should be stealing oil from other Countries now? Bookmarked. More hypicrisy.

You think leaders should be stealing oil from other Countries now? Bookmarked. More hypicrisy.

No i don't think that. I don't support stupid Wars for Oil. But if they're gonna send our kids over to fight and die for Oil,the least they could do is seize the damn Oil and send it home. These kids end up dying for nothing. We don't even get the Oil for God's sake. In fact countries like Iraq & Libya are likely to screw us on it every chance they get. I understand what Trump was saying. He is right. But most people just can't handle the truth. It is what it is.

Stupid wars for oil? Which wars were for oil if they didn't produce oil?

trump-bridge-too-far.gif

No i don't think that. I don't support stupid Wars for Oil. But if they're gonna send our kids over to fight and die for Oil,the least they could do is seize the damn Oil and send it home. These kids end up dying for nothing. We don't even get the Oil for God's sake. In fact countries like Iraq & Libya are likely to screw us on it every chance they get. I understand what Trump was saying. He is right. But most people just can't handle the truth. It is what it is.

Interesting.........because the first war for oil was Iraq, which was started by Jr.

And yeah...........because of the bumbling idiot that was in the White House, when he asked them for oil, they told him to go fuck himself.

Way to go GOP!

Interesting.........because the first war for oil was Iraq, which was started by Jr.

And yeah...........because of the bumbling idiot that was in the White House, when he asked them for oil, they told him to go fuck himself.

Way to go GOP!

Hence Trump calling our leaders stupid. Btw,that includes your Hopey Changey dunce.

This thread is generating an insane number of ascii characters.

Maybe they are reality TV characters

Last edited:
Not even Sarah Palin has been able to generate the interest and focus that Donald Trump has come up with and the fact that the left is already doing their damndest to demonize him as much as possible says he worries them. And the fact that so many on the right are so eager to discredit him says that he might be a serious contender if he really does decide to run.

I can remember during the Ross Perot campaigns, Rush Limbaugh did a segment day after day ridiculing Perot. He really didn't like Perot. I need to check in I guess to see how Trump is playing to Rushbo.

kn042711dAPR20110427044514.jpg

aria110427_cmyk20110426025103.jpg

gm11042120110422123451.jpg

How fucking boring the lefties have become today.

Start a thread on someone saying, FUCK.:lol:

Donald the Chump doesn't stir up anything other than bullshit and lies.

Oh yeah......why would you trust someone who bilked his investors out of a lot of cash?

I don't begrudge Donald Trump anything of who he is or what he has accomplished.

I am wary of him because of my perceptions that he tailors his message to suit whatever it is that he is selling at the time. And because at one time he was praising Barack Obma as the greatest thing since sliced bread, I am a bit wary as to how sincere he is now in some of this stuff he is selling now.

In other words I need to be sold a bit more convincingly before I'll be willing to allow myself to get excited about a Donald Trump candidacy.

The American people already bought into the hype of one glib and slick snake oil salesman with no personal convictions behind the hype.

I would rather we not make the same mistake again.
trump is a master salesman. that and being a shrewd business man if how he grew his fortune. A lot of people sung obama's praise in the beginning. A lot of people had very high expectations of him . He's let a lot of people down. Some of obama's biggest supporters have grown silent.

I have no idea what trumps intentions are. it could be all about the donald. milking as much publicity as he can ot the very end and then backing out. it could be another ross perot. trying to get a message out but in the end not really wanting to make the commitment himself. or maybe he is sincere. who knows? time will tell

That's true. I just hope people serious about politics will give him a fair hearing because if he runs, I think he will force a much different kind of campaign than we've been seeing for decades. Vague sound bites with a few key words won't do it for the other candidates because he's going to be talking real action.

So I hope those of us who want the best candidate will keep setting the record straight when he is falsely accused and keep asking those who say things like "(he) bilked his investors out of a lot of cash?" to prove it, because I don't believe they can. He may be a snake oil salesman just as Obama was, but he deserves a fair hearing. And I'm pretty sure his history and background will be a whole lot more transparent than Obama's too.

Forum List

Back