If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
I don't begrudge Donald Trump anything of who he is or what he has accomplished.

I am wary of him because of my perceptions that he tailors his message to suit whatever it is that he is selling at the time. And because at one time he was praising Barack Obma as the greatest thing since sliced bread, I am a bit wary as to how sincere he is now in some of this stuff he is selling now.

In other words I need to be sold a bit more convincingly before I'll be willing to allow myself to get excited about a Donald Trump candidacy.

The American people already bought into the hype of one glib and slick snake oil salesman with no personal convictions behind the hype.

I would rather we not make the same mistake again.

I'd love a guy like Joe Pesci's Tommy DiVito to represent us at OPEC meetings...see how fucking fast we get free gas from those camelfuckingtowelheads

Last edited:
Jeff Winkler – Fri Apr 29, 9:23 am ET

The Republican presidential candidacy race just got vitriolic as (maybe!) candidate Donald Trump drops the f-bomb at his most recent public engagement.

A day after taking credit for forcing President Obama to release his long-form birth certificate, Trump was discussing some of his other favorite (possible) campaign issues like OPEC’s hold of power and uppity foreign terrorists.

“They [OPEC] want to go in and raise the price of oil because we have nobody in Washington that sits back and says you’re not going to raise that fucking price, you understand me?” Trump said.

He later continued his spirited speech saying, “We build a school, we build a road. They blow up the road. They blow up the school. We build another school, we build another road, they blow them up …We build again, in the meantime we can’t get a fucking school built in Brooklyn.”

Trump was in Las Vegas speaking before, of all things, conservative women’s groups. The public forum is the second for Trump since he first indicated that he is considering running as a potential GOP candidate. He is set to make an appearance May 11 in New Hampshire and has said he will announce his intention to run (or not run, whatever the case may be) “before June.”

Potential Republican presidential candidate Trump drop f-bomb - Yahoo! News

There is no doubt how The Donald feels is there? Compare this with one of Obama bin Lyins speeches. Do you know where he stands on anything?

Now I would like you to see how the same people who complain about Trumps straight forwardness treat a conservative.

YouTube - MICHELLE MALKIN BEATEN UP AT DNC CONVENTON

This video kind of reminds you of scenes from Hitler's 3rd Reich, doesn't it?

Trump beat up Malkin?

I don't begrudge Donald Trump anything of who he is or what he has accomplished.

I am wary of him because of my perceptions that he tailors his message to suit whatever it is that he is selling at the time. And because at one time he was praising Barack Obma as the greatest thing since sliced bread, I am a bit wary as to how sincere he is now in some of this stuff he is selling now.

In other words I need to be sold a bit more convincingly before I'll be willing to allow myself to get excited about a Donald Trump candidacy.

The American people already bought into the hype of one glib and slick snake oil salesman with no personal convictions behind the hype.

I would rather we not make the same mistake again.
trump is a master salesman. that and being a shrewd business man if how he grew his fortune. A lot of people sung obama's praise in the beginning. A lot of people had very high expectations of him . He's let a lot of people down. Some of obama's biggest supporters have grown silent.

I have no idea what trumps intentions are. it could be all about the donald. milking as much publicity as he can ot the very end and then backing out. it could be another ross perot. trying to get a message out but in the end not really wanting to make the commitment himself. or maybe he is sincere. who knows? time will tell

lol! That video is stupid. Looks like it was produced by one of those Racist Community Organizer assholes. People who enjoy accusing everyone of being Racists are usually the biggest Racists of all. That's been my life-experience anyway. Beware of anyone who constantly cries "Racism." 99% certainty they're very Racist themselves.

who gives a fuck? Now if he's an elected official and he's using that sort of language at an official function, that's a little different, I mean I still don't give a fuck, but it is different.

“They [OPEC] want to go in and raise the price of oil because we have nobody in Washington that sits back and says you’re not going to raise that fucking price, you understand me?” Trump said.

= facism.

LMFAO....like nobody in America says f...k at least twenty f...king time a f...king day. God, I love that word. He could have been referring to one of the following.....

FUCK Friend U Can Keep
FUCK Friends University of Central Kansas
FUCK Fornicate Under Command of the King
FUCK Furman University Christian Knights
FUCK Friendly Ugandian Crusty Knights
FUCK Fried Underwear Can Kill
FUCK French University of Canadian Kings
FUCK Farming University of Central Kentucky
FUCK Fordham University College of Kinetics
FUCK Furry Umbrellas Catching Kangaroos

Yea, facism.....that's the key!

If we didn't need oil, OPEC would in fact not be allowed to do business in the US, being a monopoly and all.

I absolutely think the government should be able to dictate to them what their ceiling is.

So the Donald dropped the F bomb. Well big f*ing deal. So did Cheney when sufficiently provoked on the Senate floor and that generated a gazillion threads on message boards too.

And in both cases a lot of people chose to focus on the language instead of the message. I used to say that people appeared much less bright when they couldn't communicate at all without using such words and I still feel that way. But now it has become part of our culture and I generally just shrug off the occasional 'bomb'. I have even been known to drop one myself when sufficiently provoked. My mother would be so proud.

(It's still taboo on national radio and television though. I'm pretty sure the censors at Fox have their hands constantly over the bleep button every time Steven Tyler's mic is open. :))

The message however deserves some attention. Both that which sounds good to a lot of us and that which makes the alarm flags pop up.

Jeff Winkler – Fri Apr 29, 9:23 am ET

The Republican presidential candidacy race just got vitriolic as (maybe!) candidate Donald Trump drops the f-bomb at his most recent public engagement.

A day after taking credit for forcing President Obama to release his long-form birth certificate, Trump was discussing some of his other favorite (possible) campaign issues like OPEC’s hold of power and uppity foreign terrorists.

He later continued his spirited speech saying, “We build a school, we build a road. They blow up the road. They blow up the school. We build another school, we build another road, they blow them up …We build again, in the meantime we can’t get a fucking school built in Brooklyn.”

Trump was in Las Vegas speaking before, of all things, conservative women’s groups. The public forum is the second for Trump since he first indicated that he is considering running as a potential GOP candidate. He is set to make an appearance May 11 in New Hampshire and has said he will announce his intention to run (or not run, whatever the case may be) “before June.”

Potential Republican presidential candidate Trump drop f-bomb - Yahoo! News

There is no doubt how The Donald feels is there? Compare this with one of Obama bin Lyins speeches. Do you know where he stands on anything?

Now I would like you to see how the same people who complain about Trumps straight forwardness treat a conservative.

YouTube - MICHELLE MALKIN BEATEN UP AT DNC CONVENTON

This video kind of reminds you of scenes from Hitler's 3rd Reich, doesn't it?

Hahaha. Yeah the Nazis had great Rap artists doing their videos too:cuckoo:

Trump/Palin 2012

Last edited:

Forum List

Back