If I don't own a car or to old to drive should I be required to by car insurance

Absolutely.....

People are being dropped from their existing health insurance plans because they don't meet some of
Obama Care's requirements.
One guy 60 something years old was dropped because he didn't have maternity coverage.

My car insurance rates would drop if everyone was required to buy car insurance.

Hey Libs want fairness...

Why is it not fair then to force everyone to buy car insurance.
Then I would get a lower rate....

Isn't that fair?...

In an Obama's America that could come to pass. We have to take his power from him in `14. We will fight him with all our might. He is peddling fear.

No, so following your logic, if you get sick and don't have health insurance, please just stay home and die.

gee what a nice asswipe you are.....what if he handles the bills himself?......does he still have to die?....

No.

But if he had the money to pay his own medical expenses, he is probably intelligent enough to understand the value of buying health insurance. You don't find many 1%ers who don't have it.

Try again.

No, so following your logic, if you get sick and don't have health insurance, please just stay home and die.
gee, can we all miss the friggin point?
The OP is clearly stating that the Obamacare mandates are illogical.
For example, notwithstanding a person's age or ability to bear children, Obamacare mandates all must be covered for maternity, per and post natal care.
All must carry insurance for ailments that are gender specific. Ovarian cancer coverage must be carried by all. As well as testicular cancer coverage.
Let's put it another way. If I rent, under the Obamacare logic, I should have to pay for homeowner's insurance.
Get it? ACA is nothing but the distribution of financial pain. a captive marketplace.
The intent is to make private health insurance so expensive, that everyone will be forced to the exchanges. In effect, single payer. Which is the ultimate goal of Obama care.
Very sneaky and devious.

Everybody has health.

Not everybody has a car or drives.

Fail

I have this vision of liberal heads exploding all over the place. Like the ending scene in "Mars Attacks" when the Martians are exposed to country music.
I cannot believe you and the liberal OP are this thick.
Do you really not get the point of this?
Or is it just a programmed knee jerk reaction to play the 'all or nothing' card?

For example, notwithstanding a person's age or ability to bear children, Obamacare mandates all must be covered for maternity, per and post natal care.
All must carry insurance for ailments that are gender specific. Ovarian cancer coverage must be carried by all. As well as testicular cancer coverage.
Let's put it another way. If I rent, under the Obamacare logic, I should have to pay for homeowner's insurance.
Get it? ACA is nothing but the distribution of financial pain. a captive marketplace.
The intent is to make private health insurance so expensive, that everyone will be forced to the exchanges. In effect, single payer. Which is the ultimate goal of Obama care.
Very sneaky and devious.

Havent you heard? Women can have testicles now...men can have ovaries..its all in a word....

most states have a state insurance guy you can appleal to who makes sure the playing field is somewhat level

under the obamacare tax you can gouch/fleece the public all you want and there is no recourse.

Fair enough. If you don't own a human body, or you're too old to get sick,

you don't have to buy health insurance.

we are all alive so mandate life ins

It follows your "logic" better

Why do I have to pay school taxes, plus state taxes some of which goes to schools, plus federal taxes some of which goes to schools,

when I don't have any children in school?

You shouldn't. In fact many states have similar deductions to NJ and FL's Homestead rebates. These rebates are for homeowners who have reached a certain age. The thinking is to provide property tax relief to those no longer using the public school system

Very sneaky and devious.

Havent you heard? Women can have testicles now...men can have ovaries..its all in a word....
Oh yeah....That transgender nonsense.
When a guy looks at his sack and says "these are ovaries".

If I don't own a car or to old to drive should I be required to by car insurance

So, if you get sick with no health insurance, do you plan on dying at home and not saddling us with the expense of your hospital bills?

Absolutely.....

People are being dropped from their existing health insurance plans because they don't meet some of
Obama Care's requirements.
One guy 60 something years old was dropped because he didn't have maternity coverage.

My car insurance rates would drop if everyone was required to buy car insurance.

Hey Libs want fairness...

Why is it not fair then to force everyone to buy car insurance.
Then I would get a lower rate....

Isn't that fair?...

Okay, that is pretty stupid.

I think all of our rights should be contingent on our ability to maintain insurance coverage. Gun rights, freedom of speech, freedom of association. People can cause untold harm indulging these liberties. They must insure themselves to cover any damages that may be incurred as a result of their actions. Otherwise, they're just being freeloaders.

Last edited:
Everybody has health.

Not everybody has a car or drives.

Fail

I was gonna point that out, that everyone has a body, but that's pretty complicated and hard for some to understand.

Besides, they're dead beat moochers and they already get their health care for free at the emergency room.

And, the rest of us are supposed to pay for it.

Forum List

Back