If homosexuality is so widely accepted and tolerated......

The Bass is an ex military officer, with a college degree from a well to do upper middle class black family and earns upwards of almost 200,000 thousands a year combined with his spouse, so how could any cracker even pretend that a black prostitute he beats off to in his dreams has no better alternative than he?

Most likely some prostitute in redneck country, they'll screw anything for a quick buck, how much did you pay? You didn't screw mannnnnnnnn, stop lying!!!

It's hilariously ironic that you hold an assumed opinion about a black college student fucking a white dude... you know, given how white women who fucked black men were looked down upon a mere 20 years ago. Seriously, you just can't stop pwning yourself, can you?

I think I'll call her up this weekend, as a matter of fact. You just can't blame a gal for being attracted to a guy with a career and a paycheck when her alternatives are grape kool aid at some baby mammas house.

Keep your penis beating fantasies of sexing a black woman to yourself faggot. This black woman you allegedly screwed just so also happens to dislike thuggish black men, a dislike you also share, thats how you expose yourself as an idiot and liar, its still rosy de palma even if you paint your hand black.

Naw.. I think I'm going to go ahead and relay how much that educated black woman ENJOYED my cock. Believe it or not women above the age of 13 are not infatuated with thug wannabes. Which, I guess, works out for your kind considering how many pregnant black teenagers populate urban ghettos.

I think I'll take her somewhere nice too; bring flowers and give her the full Shogun treatment. I do so love ruining black women who never get treated as well by black men.

The Bass is an ex military officer, with a college degree from a well to do upper middle class black family and earns upwards of almost 200,000 thousands a year combined with his spouse, so how could any cracker even pretend that a black prostitute he beats off to in his dreams has no better alternative than he?

talk about FANTASY!

:rofl:

Dude, you might as well have just posted a thugly pic on myspace of you holding up 30 one dollar bills!

Sorry, John Deer, your kind just can't compete with a white dude's wallet and fine treatment of the ladies. Just so you know, grape kool aid is not an aphrodisiac and baby mammas are not sexy.

It's hilariously ironic that you hold an assumed opinion about a black college student fucking a white dude... you know, given how white women who fucked black men were looked down upon a mere 20 years ago. Seriously, you just can't stop pwning yourself, can you?

I think I'll call her up this weekend, as a matter of fact. You just can't blame a gal for being attracted to a guy with a career and a paycheck when her alternatives are grape kool aid at some baby mammas house.

Keep your penis beating fantasies of sexing a black woman to yourself faggot. This black woman you allegedly screwed just so also happens to dislike thuggish black men, a dislike you also share, thats how you expose yourself as an idiot and liar, its still rosy de palma even if you paint your hand black.

Naw.. I think I'm going to go ahead and relay how much that educated black woman ENJOYED my cock. Believe it or not women above the age of 13 are not infatuated with thug wannabes. Which, I guess, works out for your kind considering how many pregnant black teenagers populate urban ghettos.

I think I'll take her somewhere nice too; bring flowers and give her the full Shogun treatment. I do so love ruining black women who never get treated as well by black men.

LOL, who cares what you're going to do with that woman, the Bass has the best black woman in the world.

I think the more telling question is why do heterosexuals obsess over homosexuals...:eusa_eh:

Why is it that everytime gay marriage is put to the ballot via popular vote its gets voted down and rejected by the majority? using rather simple logic this actually goes against what militant homosexuals and their supra-liberal supporters. Since the majority people are against gay marriage why do the gays keep trying to force the issue?

Homosexxuality is not "widely popular" among Heterosexuals.

I am going to assume that you are a Hetero. When the last time you got excited and accepting when you heard about two men or two women trying to get married.

If anything you went "What" since such behavior is not familiar. Also, you probably became upset when some homosexuals tried to familiarize you with their lifestyle.

Of course, how upset you were depend on the methods they tried to use.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

LOL, who cares what you're going to do with that woman, the Bass has the best black woman in the world.

Clearly you do. I just want you to know that a fine, educated sistah is going to be shown what life is like beyond the ghetto this weekend, bass. Sing Jungle Fever for me!

Shogun is too busy worrying about black men sticking his white women, when the majority of black men don't have any such wishes.

YEA! black men are NOTORIOUSLY passing up the white chicks!

:lol:

http://www.morethings.com/fan/blazing_saddles/white_women-.jpg

MOST black men don't want white women, nothing against those that do, but most don't.

This is the fact most White men fail to realize.
"Most Black men don't want their white women"
But we sure as hell know that the White Boys are after Black women.

Clearly you do. I just want you to know that a fine, educated sistah is going to be shown what life is like beyond the ghetto this weekend, bass. Sing Jungle Fever for me!

The Bass has the best black woman in the world, so repeat, why would he care what you would do? You clearly want someone to care about something nobody cares about.

YEA! black men are NOTORIOUSLY passing up the white chicks!

:lol:

http://www.morethings.com/fan/blazing_saddles/white_women-.jpg

MOST black men don't want white women, nothing against those that do, but most don't.

I invite you to post some evidence, prison fodder. Hell, if a naked white chick came within 5 feet of you I bet you'd start rationalizing a rape case in that simian brain of yours.

The Bass has the best black woman in the world, so repeat, why would he care what you would do? You clearly want someone to care about something nobody cares about.

Gosh, you probably don't even realize how ironic that statement is in light of your constant posting of thread about homosexuality, eh?

Why is it that everytime gay marriage is put to the ballot via popular vote its gets voted down and rejected by the majority? using rather simple logic this actually goes against what militant homosexuals and their supra-liberal supporters. Since the majority people are against gay marriage why do the gays keep trying to force the issue?

Yes and its upsetting! Gays should have all the rights hetrosexual receive in all areas (except adoption, sorry I think hetrosexuals should receive preferential treatment here)!

Charlie:

Everything you need to know about those using their 'depraved mind' (Rom. 2:28) can be seen by reading Romans 1:18-32 here.

32and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of (U)DEATH, they not only do the same, but also (V)give hearty approval to those who practice them." Romans 1:32.
There are 'no' professing Homosexuals (none have ever been born) in the Kingdom of God on earth, because the wicked are destroyed every morning* (Ps 37:9-10 + Ps 92:6-7 + Ps 101:7-8* = like this) . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Charlie:

Everything you need to know about those using their 'depraved mind' (Rom. 2:28) can be seen by reading Romans 1:18-32 here.

32and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of (U)DEATH, they not only do the same, but also (V)give hearty approval to those who practice them." Romans 1:32.
There are 'no' professing Homosexuals (none have ever been born) in the Kingdom of God on earth, because the wicked are destroyed every morning* (Ps 37:9-10 + Ps 92:6-7 + Ps 101:7-8* = like this) . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

True indeed. The homosexuals can play game of convincing people on earth that their lifestyle is normal and ok, but God knows better and His Word says everything that needs to be said, homosexuals cannot twist their way out of it.

That's why you see so many white guys with black women. :cuckoo:

I remember all the reporters talking about such idiocy during the Duke case.

The weird thing about this Shogun White racist Pro faggot supporter is that he prefers
Black Women!!, but wants to disrespect the black females father by calling him all
kinds of n word.

Listen Shogun stick to your mighty whitey women.
You have Shogun all wrong. He's not interested in Women black or white.
He likes boys, just read his posts to see how supportive of his fellow homosexuals he is. He even projects onto others his own behavior.
Really the thought of Shogun chasing after women.

Forum List

Back