If homosexuality is so widely accepted and tolerated......

The simple fact is this retard, the Black Civil Rights Movement was about forcing the government to enforce the rights the Constitution grants to all people, there was no fight to enact anything specific for black people only, which is why its retarded to repeatedly keep making comparisons between faggots and black people.
you mean faggots and *******? YOu are a hypocrit Bass! And not allowing gay people to marry means that a specific right is only given to a certain group of people.

How many thousands of times must it be said: Gay people have the right to marry.

marry who they want Kinda like male ******* and white chicks 20 years ago? Oh, excuse me, last fucking month?

"I would probably do the same thing again," he said. "I found out I can't be a justice of the peace and have a conscience."

Louisiana justice who refused interracial marriage resigns - CNN.com

you mean faggots and *******? YOu are a hypocrit Bass! And not allowing gay people to marry means that a specific right is only given to a certain group of people.

How many thousands of times must it be said: Gay people have the right to marry.

marry who they want Kinda like male ******* and white chicks 20 years ago? Oh, excuse me, last fucking month?

"I would probably do the same thing again," he said. "I found out I can't be a justice of the peace and have a conscience."

Blacks and whites marrying doesn't go against nature and isn't sexually immoral and has taken place for centuries, the same can't be said for faggots.

Blacks and whites marrying doesn't go against nature and isn't sexually immoral and has taken place for centuries, the same can't be said for faggots.

Is it the government's duty to protect nature?

If so, then why are people so up in arms about vehicle emissions and cap'n trade?

If so, then why are people so up in arms about vehicle emissions and cap'n trade?

The government does legislate nature, but so called faggot love cannot be legislated and in fact love itself cannot be legislated.

that certainly is your opinion, ******, but is also certainly NOT the opinion of the general population when you were busy marching in the 60s. So, again, you fail.

and, I can show you where homosexuality has taken place for centuries too. The gov is not your club to wield against those whose morals don't mirror your own, negro. If that were the case your ass would still be on a farm picking cotton.

Getting back on topic, if faggery is so much more accepted and embraced, why is it that in the 31 states that put faggot marriage to the ballot via popular opted to vote against it? Maybe faggery isn't as accepted and embraced as people would be believe.

You can not try to compare a sexual perversion,Homosexuality, with a racial group.
The Faggot agenda has been rejected, by the majority in society.
We must now move to ban Homosexuality.

Getting back on topic, if faggery is so much more accepted and embraced, why is it that in the 31 states that put faggot marriage to the ballot via popular opted to vote against it? Maybe faggery isn't as accepted and embraced as people would be believe.

for the exact same reason it took your negro ass a hundred years between the emancipation proclamation and the civil rights 60s to stop having to use a bucket in the basement as a shitter.

You can not try to compare a sexual perversion,Homosexuality, with a racial group.

not gonna happen. But, it's rich how our two blackest members enjoy being the most ironic about gay rights. Again, if we listened to popular majority on issues of personal liberty you would still be on a farm and bred like cattle.

that certainly is your opinion, ******, but is also certainly NOT the opinion of the general population when you were busy marching in the 60s. So, again, you fail.

and, I can show you where homosexuality has taken place for centuries too. The gov is not your club to wield against those whose morals don't mirror your own, negro. If that were the case your ass would still be on a farm picking cotton.

The general opinion of most and or even most whites was NOT against interracial marriages stupid, its a relic from slavery where the slave master raped the slave woman, but enacted laws against interracial marriage to keep black men from marrying and mixing with white women.

Faggot marriage has never being the norm throughout history, its a recent product of liberal sexual freedom/immorality causes.

You're talking about Catholics, but even then, them being priests have nothing to do with their sexual immorality.

Um ... no, every christian cult has had pedophilia in their preachers or leaders, every one of them.

The Church of Christ has never had a pedophilia problem, idiot.

OHIO upheld district court conviction of youth minister Timothy L. Cook of Mt. Gilead Church of Christ as a "sexual predator." (Court opinion, May 16, 2002)
Child Sexual Molestation by Various Protestant Clergy

and that isn't the only one. ;)

not gonna happen. But, it's rich how our two blackest members enjoy being the most ironic about gay rights. Again, if we listened to popular majority on issues of personal liberty you would still be on a farm and bred like cattle.

No blacks would not and if the popular majority of blacks voted on what to do to racist, profaggot whites like you.......

The government does legislate nature, but so called faggot love cannot be legislated and in fact love itself cannot be legislated.

Are you saying that the state should not recognize marriage?

If so, then there should be absolutely NO laws regarding marriage in any way - neither hetero nor homo.

Nor should this issue be able to be ruled upon or voted upon.

The general opinion of most and or even most whites was NOT against interracial marriages stupid, its a relic from slavery where the slave master raped the slave woman, but enacted laws against interracial marriage to keep black men from marrying and mixing with white women.

Faggot marriage has never being the norm throughout history, its a recent product of liberal sexual freedom/immorality causes.

yea, not NOW. But, in 1989 your ass wouldn't have been safe courting a white chick in Alabama. You and I both know this. Likewise, in 20 years gays will finally get their equal rights too. You are just too near-sighted to know better. Slaves weren't bred for their intelligence, you know.

and, again, I can name half a dozen historic cultures that accepted homosexuality as a mundane reality. You'd know that if you bothered going to college instead of prison.

Um ... no, every christian cult has had pedophilia in their preachers or leaders, every one of them.

The Church of Christ has never had a pedophilia problem, idiot.

OHIO upheld district court conviction of youth minister Timothy L. Cook of Mt. Gilead Church of Christ as a "sexual predator." (Court opinion, May 16, 2002)
Child Sexual Molestation by Various Protestant Clergy

and that isn't the only one. ;)

The Church of Christ doesn't have youth ministers. We don't have a pedophile problem and we are not a unified governing body like Catholics, every congregation is independent. We only fellowship with those who follow the bible.

Forum List

Back