If homosexuality is so widely accepted and tolerated......

You can not try to compare a sexual perversion,Homosexuality, with a racial group.
The Faggot agenda has been rejected, by the majority in society.
We must now move to ban Homosexuality.

not gonna happen. But, it's rich how our two blackest members enjoy being the most ironic about gay rights. Again, if we listened to popular majority on issues of personal liberty you would still be on a farm and bred like cattle.

No blacks would not and if the popular majority of blacks voted on what to do to racist, profaggot whites like you.......

You clearly do not recall why Martin Luther King took a shotgun shell to the chest. As if 80% of the fucking WHITE people in America give a shit about what your lowly 15-20% finds popular. give me a break. You are only here, online because white people let you off the field.

Talk about ignorant history repeating it's negro self.

Charlie...why do you use the term "black man" to describe *******, and use the term "faggot" to describe gays?

You can not try to compare a sexual perversion,Homosexuality, with a racial group.

not gonna happen. But, it's rich how our two blackest members enjoy being the most ironic about gay rights. Again, if we listened to popular majority on issues of personal liberty you would still be on a farm and bred like cattle.

No blacks would not and if the popular majority of blacks voted on what to do to racist, profaggot whites like you.......

so it is alright to be a biggot but not a racist?

The weird thing about this Shogun White racist Pro faggot supporter is that he prefers
Black Women!!, but wants to disrespect the black females father by calling him all
kinds of n word.

Listen Shogun stick to your mighty whitey women.

that certainly is your opinion, ******, but is also certainly NOT the opinion of the general population when you were busy marching in the 60s. So, again, you fail.

and, I can show you where homosexuality has taken place for centuries too. The gov is not your club to wield against those whose morals don't mirror your own, negro. If that were the case your ass would still be on a farm picking cotton.

The general opinion of most and or even most whites was NOT against interracial marriages stupid, its a relic from slavery where the slave master raped the slave woman, but enacted laws against interracial marriage to keep black men from marrying and mixing with white women.

Faggot marriage has never being the norm throughout history, its a recent product of liberal sexual freedom/immorality causes.

yea, not NOW. But, in 1989 your ass wouldn't have been safe courting a white chick in Alabama. You and I both know this. Likewise, in 20 years gays will finally get their equal rights too. You are just too near-sighted to know better. Slaves weren't bred for their intelligence, you know.

and, again, I can name half a dozen historic cultures that accepted homosexuality as a mundane reality. You'd know that if you bothered going to college instead of prison.

Guaranteed, in 89 if the Bass was with a white woman no cracker would even attempt to lay his hands on the Bass, if they did they would receive and blast from a hunting rifle and or deal with the wrath of a 70 strong family that lives in the city amongst and near the Bass. The Bass has no interest in white women anyways.

Faggot marriage was never accepted and or practiced in any society, dumb clown

so it is alright to be a biggot but not a racist?

Whoever implied that? Reading comprehension Luissa, use it!!!

The weird thing about this Shogun White racist Pro faggot supporter is that he prefers
Black Women!!, but wants to disrespect the black females father by calling him all
kinds of n word.

but it is alright for you to say faggot? Just because you are black doesn't mean you are not a bigot.

kinds of n word.

Shogun is too busy worrying about black men sticking his white women, when the majority of black men don't have any such wishes.

kinds of n word.

but it is alright for you to say faggot? Just because you are black doesn't mean you are not a bigot.

Faggot isn't a bigoted term, its a term that faggots themselves have created for themselves.

kinds of n word.

Shogun is too busy worrying about black men sticking his white women, when the majority of black men don't have any such wishes.
:lol::lol::lol: as a white women I know for a fact black men love to TRY to get white women in bed.

kinds of n word.

What can I say? White women are hot.

The Church of Christ has never had a pedophilia problem, idiot.

OHIO upheld district court conviction of youth minister Timothy L. Cook of Mt. Gilead Church of Christ as a "sexual predator." (Court opinion, May 16, 2002)
Child Sexual Molestation by Various Protestant Clergy

and that isn't the only one. ;)

The Church of Christ doesn't have youth ministers. We don't have a pedophile problem and we are not a unified governing body like Catholics, every congregation is independent. We only fellowship with those who follow the bible.
you are an idiot!

kinds of n word.

:lol::lol::lol: as a white women I know for a fact black men love to TRY to get white women in bed.

LMAO, thats why most brothas dream about Haley Berry, Beyonce and Rihanna as opposed to a white woman, no, most brothas don't want a white woman, but alot of white women want a black man, for reasons that everyone knows........

kinds of n word.

women are women, watermelon lord. black, white, asian, hispanic. It's all pink on the inside. And, be sure, I don't use the word ****** to describe all blacks... just outright ******* like you and bass.

and, i'll stick to whatever women that catches my eye, prisoner. I fucked a beautiful black woman three weeks ago as a matter of fact. Want to know what conversation topic it was that resulted in tagging that ass? I shit you not, it was HER dissatisfied opinion of thug wannabe black males with more bastard children than future ambitions. No kidding.

LMAO, thats why most brothas dream about Haley Berry, Beyonce and Rihanna as opposed to a white woman, no, most brothas don't want a white woman, but alot of white women want a black man, for reasons that everyone knows........
most black men want white women all the time. Here they pretty much only date white women and you are a moron if you don't think that is true.

The general opinion of most and or even most whites was NOT against interracial marriages stupid, its a relic from slavery where the slave master raped the slave woman, but enacted laws against interracial marriage to keep black men from marrying and mixing with white women.

Faggot marriage has never being the norm throughout history, its a recent product of liberal sexual freedom/immorality causes.

yea, not NOW. But, in 1989 your ass wouldn't have been safe courting a white chick in Alabama. You and I both know this. Likewise, in 20 years gays will finally get their equal rights too. You are just too near-sighted to know better. Slaves weren't bred for their intelligence, you know.

and, again, I can name half a dozen historic cultures that accepted homosexuality as a mundane reality. You'd know that if you bothered going to college instead of prison.

Guaranteed, in 89 if the Bass was with a white woman no cracker would even attempt to lay his hands on the Bass, if they did they would receive and blast from a hunting rifle and or deal with the wrath of a 70 strong family that lives in the city amongst and near the Bass. The Bass has no interest in white women anyways.

Faggot marriage was never accepted and or practiced in any society, dumb clown

Your bravado is simply wrong. You might THINK you are brave until a gaggle of white dudes snatch your black ass out of a car and you were never seen again. And, stupid, a HUNTING rifle? yea, lord fucking knows southern white dudes don't have those!

remember, negro, which of us was hung for sport back in the day. Being brave on the internet doesn't change the reality of your eldest relative's childhood.

kinds of n word.

:rofl:

YEA! black men are NOTORIOUSLY passing up the white chicks!

:lol:

http://www.morethings.com/fan/blazing_saddles/white_women-.jpg

kinds of n word.

Faggot isn't a bigoted term, its a term that faggots themselves have created for themselves.

just like black people came up with ******!:lol:
Faggot is a bigoted term. ANd if your religion is so against gay people than yes I guess I am a bigot because I don't except your church.

Forum List

Back