If Hillary wins.......

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
12512796_965335470208152_4071024597132370075_n.jpg

Will she bring back the stolen goods?

They are disgusting people, the worst examples of "White Privilege". Hillary is a power whore and Bill is just a whore.

WRONG!!

According to Trump, the Clintons are "fabulous" people

Cruz and Rubio are the bad guys.

They are disgusting people, the worst examples of "White Privilege". Hillary is a power whore and Bill is just a whore.

WRONG!!

Don't care. He's wrong. Even if he thinks Clinton was the best person on Earth, the fact is, the Clintons are the most scummy criminals in politics today. Trump would still be a better option, than the Clintons.

WRONG!!

Don't care. He's wrong. Even if he thinks Clinton was the best person on Earth, the fact is, the Clintons are the most scummy criminals in politics today. Trump would still be a better option, than the Clintons.

I know, and if Trump murdered someone you still would not care.

We get it.

WRONG!!

We get it.

I thought it was the Clinton Crime Family who had murdered some people.

WRONG!!

We get it.

As opposed to Ted Kennedy which actually did murder someone, and the left continued to vote for him.

Funny how the left accuses everyone else of doing, what they in fact did. Hypocrite much?

WRONG!!

We get it.

I thought it was the Clinton Crime Family who had murdered some people.

Well, just like Trump, no one cares.

WRONG!!

We get it.

As opposed to Ted Kennedy which actually did murder someone, and the left continued to vote for him.

Funny how the left accuses everyone else of doing, what they in fact did. Hypocrite much?

Right, no one cares.

Notice a pattern?

WRONG!!

We get it.

Right, no one cares.

Notice a pattern?

Yeah, hypocrites are on the left.

Image not show? sometimes I get a little box that says IMG?

It's a picture of the Clinton's walking off with the caption saying they had stolen over $200 thousand in furniture and other goods from the White House when they left but only paid about $86,000 in restitution.

Your original I saw. it was "another" one of Vig that did not pop up. But when you reply I to me with Vig imbedded, Vig post showed up. thanks.

Forum List

Back